Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677 LastLast

Thread: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

Re: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred;4155751;
    I had always wondered that myself, about whether the B/Bette just had to sit there and take it. I had forgotten about the Jason and Ali incidents. Personally, I love your idea of taking numbers.

Who was who said that the look on Brad's face was priceless? I ROFL when Michelle said that line about their fight. Any normal guy would have run for the hills after that. I couldn't understand why he kept her around. I'm half convinced that she's a plant, or at least that the producers have convinced Brad to keep her around for a while.
    That was me he looked like he was trying to find anyone, ANYONE to steal him away from MicHELLe!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred;4155751;
    I'm half convinced that she's a plant, or at least that the producers have convinced Brad to keep her around for a while.
    ITA. I'm 80% of the way there...especially after seeing that Michelle is an actress.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4154779;

I feel so excited to be back in action can't wait to go through the threads.
    Welcome back northernviewer! I did what you did -- watched the first eps (I think I made it to two. LOL) first to see what I thought. Then I came on here...can't stay away for long. It's more fun watching with the sleuthers.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 01-21-2011 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;4156079;
    Welcome back northernviewer! I did what you did -- watched the first eps (I think I made it to two. LOL) first to see what I thought. Then I came on here...can't stay away for long. It's more fun watching with the sleuthers.
    thanks connorsmom I love watching and posting for the the majority of the show.... and appreciate all the work that the FORT sleuthers do... but I love watching the first few (I made 3 this year ) episodes unspoiled, to see if I genuinely like a person, or if I'm persuaded to like somebody 'cause I know before the show starts how far they go. As much as I love Emily as a person, my pick for Brad was Chantal. For a certainty, I don't know what his usual "type" is but I see them as being the better match, especially as Brad still has a way to go with his "issues" and a relationship with her would be less complicated than it would be with Emily. It's not that I don't think that Brad could fall for a mother and her child, but on a show like this... I just don't think that it's conducive to a relationship like that developing over 6 weeks and so much drama.

and besides.... Brad seems to prefer brunettes
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;4156075;
    ITA. I'm 80% of the way there...especially after seeing that Michelle is an actress.
    The producers tell Brad who to send home of those he is definitely not interested in...for the most part. And seeing as he somewhat leads the info to tptb As to who his F4 are and they tell him the rose order as well. So Michelle staying a long time is producer driven especially for The drama effect. One gal with drama is never enough lol. Michelle was definitely cast for that role for this season, being the aspiring actress thAt she is rofl
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4156095;
    The producers tell Brad who to send home of those he is definitely not interested in...for the most part. And seeing as he somewhat leads the info to tptb As to who his F4 are and they tell him the rose order as well. So Michelle staying a long time is producer driven especially for The drama effect. One gal with drama is never enough lol. Michelle was definitely cast for that role for this season, being the aspiring actress thAt she is rofl
    I totally agree!
    In fact, I think they should have a voice over that says:

"On this season the Bachelor, the role of [B]'Trish' will be played by Michelle Money" [/B]

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4156034;
    I think that its highly likely that the producers get to assign at least one rose per RC, just for the drama They cast a few nutbars & the Bach/ette agree to keep them. Jake misunderstood though... Fleiss said that he wanted Jake to "carry" the drama-queen to the end as it would be good for Jake and ratings... Jake thought he said "marry" her.. he proposed and well, the rest is history
    I feel like some of these ladies on this season are auditioning for the next bachelor pad with all their crazy.

Separate topic, but related to the 1/17 episode....

I re-watched parts of the episode and noticed that Madison had what appeared to be notepaper or a notecard in her hands when she was in a PI and talking about potentially walking away. Has anything been mentioned about this note? She wasn't on a date that week, so I'm wondering if she was writing a note to Brad. Since Moana in Travis' season, I haven't seen any of the woman writing in a journal, so I'm not sure what to make of it.

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;4158446;
    Separate topic, but related to the 1/17 episode....

I re-watched parts of the episode and noticed that Madison had what appeared to be notepaper or a notecard in her hands when she was in a PI and talking about potentially walking away. Has anything been mentioned about this note? She wasn't on a date that week, so I'm wondering if she was writing a note to Brad. Since Moana in Travis' season, I haven't seen any of the woman writing in a journal, so I'm not sure what to make of it.
    Tessa kept a journal
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4158453;
    Tessa kept a journal
    Tessa wrote some scripted banal "Big Day" thoughts on paper in front of the cameras, to be precise. Big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna/JenFan;4156931;
    I totally agree!
    In fact, I think they should have a voice over that says:

"On this season the Bachelor, the role of [B]'Trish' will be played by Michelle Money" [/B]
    Too funny!!!!!
    Believe