Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2565666768697071727374757677 LastLast

Thread: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

Re: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4154869;
    I don't remember that, but it does sound sad. Maybe Brad should just say wait a minute when Michelle interrupts. I really thought she'd get eliminated after that comment about them having their first fight. The crazy started to emerge.
    Me too! I swear that the producers pick one nutbar and pay the Bach/ette a little extra for keeping them around a few more weeks for drama
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4154862;
    Somebody did that once -- Jason? At a pool party with all the girls, and one of them (I think Stephanie) mixed two drinks and brought him one to steal him away and he told her to wait just a minute. It was extremely awkward and my heart broke for Stephanie. She just walked away with both drinks.
    Ali did that to the Weatherman last season too. Roberto then told him to chillax.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I remember that scene with Stephanie, and I felt so sorry for her. She hadn't had any 1-1 time and the other girls encouraged her to go and find him, and then he sends her away. Yikes. With Brad, I think it's obvious he's about done with Michelle's brand of crazy. His PI after their talk, where he said she was so funny and kind of sarcastic, etc and she could interrupt him anytime...I wasn't buying it at all. The look on his face when he's with her and she brings the crazy tells me a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4154892;
    I remember that scene with Stephanie, and I felt so sorry for her. She hadn't had any 1-1 time and the other girls encouraged her to go and find him, and then he sends her away. Yikes. With Brad, I think it's obvious he's about done with Michelle's brand of crazy. His PI after their talk, where he said she was so funny and kind of sarcastic, etc and she could interrupt him anytime...I wasn't buying it at all. The look on his face when he's with her and she brings the crazy tells me a different story.
    I love when she said "we are in a fight" the look on his face was WTH? He didn't even know what to say to her and just giggled awkwardly a bit like he did not want to be sitting there listening to her be negative again.

He said "Oh, already??" like it was easier playing along with crazy Michelle rather than risking having psycho Michelle come for a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4154930;
    He said "Oh, already??" like it was easier playing along with crazy Michelle rather than risking having psycho Michelle come for a visit.
    HA! So true. He's too polite to know what to do so he just plays along. Poor Brad.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Just here to learn......

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4154840;
    ooohhhh, sounds interesting I really paid attention to the edit in the last 3 episodes, the opening videos, PI's (Chantal has the majority to date) and Brad's body language when with the "girls of interest" that I perceived from the first night. My FORT insight has taught me what to look for and it was really quite obvious who the F2 were by last nights episode. I could even tell by the previews that a blonde and dark brunette were going to get some of last "sand and sunshine" dates... so don't underestimate what the general, unspoiled public can pick up just by watching the show and never going online
    WELCOME BACK!!!! Good to hear your posts from an unspoiled viewer.....until now :-)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4154933;
    HA! So true. He's too polite to know what to do so he just plays along. Poor Brad.
    The fact that she's gorgeous might have something to do with it, too. He is just starting to see that she might be unhinged, but possibly because of her looks he is willing to hang on a while longer and get to know her better. He's attracted to her on the physical level right now, even though a red flag is starting to wave. He doesn't want to be hasty. I've had a tendency to let things go when I meet someone, not wanting to judge too quickly ... except I pretty much always see soon enough that I should have paid attention to those red flags. Brad will get there, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4154851;
    He almost looked like he was going to refuse the interruption, which made me wonder if they're allowed to do that ... or perhaps they'll think it makes them look bad. Maybe it's just me, but with those frequent interruptions of the Bach or Bette trying to get to know someone for more than a few minutes and finally getting to talk about something important or especially sensitive, could they not say something polite to the interrupter like, "Can you just give me another minute here and then I'll come and find you?" Or maybe they should just take numbers like at a delicatessen!
    I had always wondered that myself, about whether the B/Bette just had to sit there and take it. I had forgotten about the Jason and Ali incidents. Personally, I love your idea of taking numbers.

Who was who said that the look on Brad's face was priceless? I ROFL when Michelle said that line about their fight. Any normal guy would have run for the hills after that. I couldn't understand why he kept her around. I'm half convinced that she's a plant, or at least that the producers have convinced Brad to keep her around for a while.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred;4155751;
    I had always wondered that myself, about whether the B/Bette just had to sit there and take it. I had forgotten about the Jason and Ali incidents. Personally, I love your idea of taking numbers.

Who was who said that the look on Brad's face was priceless? I ROFL when Michelle said that line about their fight. Any normal guy would have run for the hills after that. I couldn't understand why he kept her around. I'm half convinced that she's a plant, or at least that the producers have convinced Brad to keep her around for a while.
    I think that its highly likely that the producers get to assign at least one rose per RC, just for the drama They cast a few nutbars & the Bach/ette agree to keep them. Jake misunderstood though... Fleiss said that he wanted Jake to "carry" the drama-queen to the end as it would be good for Jake and ratings... Jake thought he said "marry" her.. he proposed and well, the rest is history
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club