Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 246465666768697071727374757677 LastLast

Thread: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

Re: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4154755;
    Sorry ladies for just jumping in but it's my first post in the spoiler section ... I finally came over to the "dark side" Yesterday was my first day even coming to FORT but I was just in the general section. I did the same this season as I have the last few.. and that's watch a few episodes to form my own opinions on the girls, see what the editing is trying to tell me... and my opinion was that the final 3 girls would be Chantal, Emily and the FIR girl, Ashley I believe her name is and the F2 Chantal and Emily. I just peeked over at the F4 thread, and from what I gather from the few posts that I read is that I'm right. Is that pretty much how it goes down? I'll go scan through all the threads but just want to know if I'm on the right track.

Missed you guys and looking forward to getting the scoops and participating in the rest of the season
    Welcome back!! You have the F2 right, from what we know so far... but you have the wrong Ashley for F3 - that would be Ashley H. whom he got the first 1:1 with
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4154764;
    Welcome back!! You have the F2 right, from what we know so far... but you have the wrong Ashley for F3 - that would be Ashley H. whom he got the first 1:1 with
    the dentist? that really shocks me that she went that far!!!

Brad seems to be really guarded this time when talking to the girls, like he's so afraid to say or do something that will give the public reason to critisize him again. The first true smile, IMO, that I saw come from him was last night when he was talking to Chantal on the group date. Emily is soooo endearing, she seems to be a real sweetheart, but I think Chantal's personality will be the one to really capture his heart. She's self confident in day to day life, but you can tell from last night, that she's quite vulnerable in her personal life.

I feel so excited to be back in action can't wait to go through the threads.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4154779;
    the dentist? that really shocks me that she went that far!!!

Brad seems to be really guarded this time when talking to the girls, like he's so afraid to say or do something that will give the public reason to critisize him again. The first true smile, IMO, that I saw come from him was last night when he was talking to Chantal on the group date. Emily is soooo endearing, she seems to be a real sweetheart, but I think Chantal's personality will be the one to really capture his heart. She's self confident in day to day life, but you can tell from last night, that she's quite vulnerable in her personal life.

I feel so excited to be back in action can't wait to go through the threads.
    Haha you better get caught up fast, there's crazy debate going on in the Spoiler F1, F2, F3, F4 thread about Emily vs. Chantal and we'll be glad to hear your take!

Wow, just watched Chantal's 1-1 time at the RC with Brad. What a time for Michelle to interrupt. Brad did NOT seem happy at that moment.

Michelle is like that stalker Trish from a few seasons back. "This is our first fight" - what???

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4154830;
    Wow, just watched Chantal's 1-1 time at the RC with Brad. What a time for Michelle to interrupt. Brad did NOT seem happy at that moment.

Michelle is like that stalker Trish from a few seasons back. "This is our first fight" - what???

BTW, Ofcourse they give Chantal and Michelle 1 on 1's the same week.

Brad's face = priceless

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4154829;
    Haha you better get caught up fast, there's crazy debate going on in the Spoiler F1, F2, F3, F4 thread about Emily vs. Chantal and we'll be glad to hear your take!
    ooohhhh, sounds interesting I really paid attention to the edit in the last 3 episodes, the opening videos, PI's (Chantal has the majority to date) and Brad's body language when with the "girls of interest" that I perceived from the first night. My FORT insight has taught me what to look for and it was really quite obvious who the F2 were by last nights episode. I could even tell by the previews that a blonde and dark brunette were going to get some of last "sand and sunshine" dates... so don't underestimate what the general, unspoiled public can pick up just by watching the show and never going online
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

He almost looked like he was going to refuse the interruption, which made me wonder if they're allowed to do that ... or perhaps they'll think it makes them look bad. Maybe it's just me, but with those frequent interruptions of the Bach or Bette trying to get to know someone for more than a few minutes and finally getting to talk about something important or especially sensitive, could they not say something polite to the interrupter like, "Can you just give me another minute here and then I'll come and find you?" Or maybe they should just take numbers like at a delicatessen!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4154851;
    He almost looked like he was going to refuse the interruption, which made me wonder if they're allowed to do that ... or perhaps they'll think it makes them look bad. Maybe it's just me, but with those frequent interruptions of the Bach or Bette trying to get to know someone for more than a few minutes and finally getting to talk about something important or especially sensitive, could they not say something polite to the interrupter like, "Can you just give me another minute here and then I'll come and find you?" Or maybe they should just take numbers like at a delicatessen!
    Somebody did that once -- Jason? At a pool party with all the girls, and one of them (I think Stephanie) mixed two drinks and brought him one to steal him away and he told her to wait just a minute. It was extremely awkward and my heart broke for Stephanie. She just walked away with both drinks.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4154862;
    Somebody did that once -- Jason? At a pool party with all the girls, and one of them (I think Stephanie) mixed two drinks and brought him one to steal him away and he told her to wait just a minute. It was extremely awkward and my heart broke for Stephanie. She just walked away with both drinks.
    I don't remember that, but it does sound sad. Maybe Brad should just say wait a minute when Michelle interrupts. I really thought she'd get eliminated after that comment about them having their first fight. The crazy started to emerge.