Page 71 of 77 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071727374757677 LastLast

Thread: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

FORT Fogey

Re: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4152456;
    After Chantal's was back in line (quick cut) he glanced in Madison's direction as if to tell her she was next and the camera showed her giving a short shake no of her head. It was a second later that she stepped off the riser and left the room.
    oh I saw that but thought is was all about editing again.

I also noticed that we did not see the "thanks for the rose" hug/kiss from Chantal to Brad. We did see everyone else. Wonder why? Those sparkls much be flames!!!!!LOL
    Last edited by nuts2uiam; 01-18-2011 at 03:45 PM. Reason: spelling
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

All I'm going to say was that the whole movie bit, it was rather impressive to see them do the fighting and the like so well. Brad really impressed me in seeing how well he could do a fight scene.

Yeah, admittedly he along with some of the bachelorettes have probably done some acting, but still, it was fun to actually see some decent acting.

(I do wonder how many people were fighting to be carried by him though).

All that said, have to agree with most of the choices for the roses. Was also glad that Madison left. Don't know about the whole bit about her being a wannabe actress or not, but still, if she's not feeling it (either way), better to let someone who is seriously trying to get Brad and eventually (hopefully) marry him have that chance.

Just here to learn......

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;4151256;
    Emily is so sweet. I'm sorry no one comforted her. That is kind of sad.
    I thought the same thing, I defintely would not have just sat there!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by debt2dreams;4152523;
    I thought the same thing, I defintely would not have just sat there!
    I noticed that too! They were all choked up, but come on! Somebody go give her a hug! Maybe they did and it was edited out.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4152431;
    I wonder if these girls are becoming insecure because of his connection with Chantal? It's been said he doesn't have a poker face, maybe they see the writing on the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;4152492;
    I also noticed that we did not see the "thanks for the rose" hug/kiss from Chantal to Brad. We did see everyone else. Wonder why? Those sparkls much be flames!!!!!LOL
    Plus I don't think it would've been too tough for Michelle to figure out who Brad blew her off for Whether she asked someone after the fact or just stalked him right then herself

I think it's pretty evident to the other girls that they're only matter-of-time at this point... could be part of the reason Madison left rather than continuing her farce for another few weeks (don't get me wrong, I her for what she did, it was impressive and compassionate) but people like Lisa and Stacey never stood a chance
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4152614;
    Plus I don't think it would've been too tough for Michelle to figure out who Brad blew her off for Whether she asked someone after the fact or just stalked him right then herself

I think it's pretty evident to the other girls that they're only matter-of-time at this point... could be part of the reason Madison left rather than continuing her farce for another few weeks (don't get me wrong, I her for what she did, it was impressive and compassionate) but people like Lisa and Stacey never stood a chance
    When Lisa got the rose last night, my mom said, "who's that?" Lol Poor thing doesn't get any screen time, but she is gorgeous!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4152210;
    RE: #4 I read that Michelle is going around Salt Lake now saying that she was "hired" for the villain role. Whether she means they actually paid her or that she was edited that way I'm not sure. Or maybe she is just upset with her edit? Who knows.
    Any publicity is good publicity--negative publicity is better than no publicity. For a D list actress(this is giving her a lot of credit) at the ripe old age of 30--why not?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4152349;
    I don't think it's old school edit ... if it were, the F3 would be the beloved fan favorite, the F2 is the physical chemistry edit, and the F1 has the arc doubting, will they overcome edit.

Thus far, I don't see any doubting edit for Chantal, no physical chemistry edit for Emily, nor the adored fan favorite edit for Ashley.

Chantal being insecure about the other women, that is not a doubting edit, it happens with a ton of participants in every season.
    None, nada, nothing. I've constant heard that the F1 has an arc, something to overcome. I guess it just doesn't apply this season.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that we don't usually see the full story arc till around the HTD's. If this is the case, long way to go before that.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss