Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1959606162636465666768697071727374757677 LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 767

Thread: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

  1. #681
    FORT Fogey Bet2Win's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,848

    Re: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4152235;
    I think it's going to be old school.

    Emily is F2 because it's too little, too late. She can't open up enough in time, but hold your horses! She learns her lesson and is now ready for love. Tune in this May!

    Chantal is F1. She is afraid to trust him and is a flight risk at any and all moments, whines a lot, but no worries! Our hero will convince her to stay, she'll realize he's worth the risk, and together, they'll take that leap of faith.

    As far as their SCs together glowing? I don't think it's because she's photogenic, although she is and she's a beautiful girl. It's because she's happy with him! Otherwise her behavior would be bordering on Melissa last week, but it's not. Brad is riding to the rescue to a crying/upset Chantal and it's because whatever they have is mutual and he feels it too.

    I don't think it's old school edit ... if it were, the F3 would be the beloved fan favorite, the F2 is the physical chemistry edit, and the F1 has the arc doubting, will they overcome edit.

    Thus far, I don't see any doubting edit for Chantal, no physical chemistry edit for Emily, nor the adored fan favorite edit for Ashley.

    Chantal being insecure about the other women, that is not a doubting edit, it happens with a ton of participants in every season.

  2. #682
    FORT Fan angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,457

    Re: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4152235;
    I think it's going to be old school.

    Emily is F2 because it's too little, too late. She can't open up enough in time, but hold your horses! She learns her lesson and is now ready for love. Tune in this May!

    Chantal is F1. She is afraid to trust him and is a flight risk at any and all moments, whines a lot, but no worries! Our hero will convince her to stay, she'll realize he's worth the risk, and together, they'll take that leap of faith.

    As far as their SCs together glowing? I don't think it's because she's photogenic, although she is and she's a beautiful girl. It's because she's happy with him! Otherwise her behavior would be bordering on Melissa last week, but it's not. Brad is riding to the rescue to a crying/upset Chantal and it's because whatever they have is mutual and he feels it too.

    I agree with you. This is how I see it unfold, as well. This is why Chantal kind of reminds me of the reluctant Tessa (Andy's season).
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

  3. #683
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4152348;
    I was having an Ali/Vienna flashback….. yikes!
    Don't worry, this Bach will see through the evil-ness of the wicked step mother and choose our whiny, needy, bawling, sobbing princess instead.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  4. #684
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3

    Re: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

    Quote Originally Posted by jcw2;4151916;
    Yes, it was choppy and looked really weird... they totally skipped her accepting the rose/hugging/cute little kiss or whatever after the rose, which we'd want to see, and shot to her practically back in line with the others. Ugh!
    I dont understand....i saw here accept the rose. pretty much yake it from his hands while saying "give me that dadgum rose". and they kissed. Was i the only one in america who that? reckon only in texas.

  5. #685
    FORT Fan jcw2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    227

    Re: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

    Quote Originally Posted by bamagal10;4152363;
    I dont understand....i saw here accept the rose. pretty much yake it from his hands while saying "give me that dadgum rose". and they kissed. Was i the only one in america who that? reckon only in texas.
    Yes - I saw the same thing... that was for Emily's rose on their 1-1 date. I believe the question I was responding to was about Chantal receiving her rose at the rose ceremony (but it was late last night so I could have read it wrong! )

  6. #686
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    Re: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

    I thought Brads comments during his date with Emily interesting.. "I like you alot", ...."alot", "I mean alot". "Emily will you excpet this rose please ?" He almost looked nervous to me while giving her the rose, he wasn't giving her a lot of eye contact, but still expressing how much he likes her. And his PI at the end of the date, when he's saying "the way I feel right now, is the way people feel when they begin a future with somebody", he seemed a bit excited or maybe surprised by how he was feeling. I do believe there is chemistry between them and much more than we are allowed to see.

    The other thing durning Brads talk with the therapist, yes he brought up Emily, but I think he realized that he wanted to talked to Chantal again. I liked the fact that he blew Michelle off when he was on his way to talk to Chantal.

  7. #687
    FORT Fogey ironcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,454

    Re: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

    Quote Originally Posted by jcw2;4152371;
    Yes - I saw the same thing... that was for Emily's rose on their 1-1 date. I believe the question I was responding to was about Chantal receiving her rose at the rose ceremony (but it was late last night so I could have read it wrong! )
    They didn't show Brad and Chantal hugging when he gave her the rose; I was specifically watching for it, because I was curious if they would whisper to each other, share a look, or "have a moment", based on the chemistry they both keep talking about having. So if they did, it was definitely cut out.

  8. #688
    FORT Fan jcw2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    227

    Re: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

    Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;4152379;
    They didn't show Brad and Chantal hugging when he gave her the rose; I was specifically watching for it, because I was curious if they would whisper to each other, share a look, or "have a moment", based on the chemistry they both keep talking about having. So if they did, it was definitely cut out.
    yep - I agree! Here's the question I was responding to... I was hoping we'd be able to get some sort of snippet of B/C at the RC but no luck:

    "..... Anyhow, did I miss something or did they cut away the part where Chantal accepted the rose? I DVR'd it, and will go back and watch. Did anyone else catch this?

    my reply was: Yes, it was choppy and looked really weird... they totally skipped her accepting the rose/hugging/cute little kiss or whatever after the rose, which we'd want to see, and shot to her practically back in line with the others. Ugh!"

  9. #689
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    211

    Re: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

    Not meaning to switch subjects....but did anyone else see that Shawntell was rubbing/patting Michelle's leg while they were poolside last night?!? Shawntel was in the pool and Michelle had her legs in the water. I rewound a few times because she does it twice and I couldn't believe my eyes. Very weird.

  10. #690
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

    Even if I did not know the outcome, you can definitely see the chemistry between Brad and Chantal. No words need to be spoken between the two. The way she looks at him and the way he looks at her says it all. He is not even hiding it or at least doing a bad job trying to hide it. I can see the editing all over the place now. There is so much splicing and dicing going on, especially on the date with Emily and Brad.

    My favorite moment from last night was when Emily was telling her story to the girls. The girls were truly touched and moved by her story. Kudos to Madison. She walked off the show with grace and dignity. I have so much respect for her. She definitely redeemed herself (the fangs were a horror), at least to me.

    I loved what Meaghan said about Emily, something to the effect of being a Barbie doll on the outside. but having the soul of Mother Theresa and how can anyone not like Mother Theresa. That was priceless.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.