Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 185859606162636465666768697071727374757677 LastLast

Thread: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

FORT Fogey

Re: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4152177;
    (1) Ashley/Seal Song. I will wager $100 that that story about her dad and that song cropped up in her application, pre-show interviews.
    only $100?? , jlccaz, I say a couple $1,000

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;4152306;
    I'm wondering if Brad insisted on getting rid of her before HTD's because Chantal can't stand her and he didn't want to upset her further by keeping Michelle around that long?

I expect the Chantal vs. Michelle war (ie, good vs. evil), which is just ramping up, is going to carry us through the next several episodes until Michelle is sent home.
    I think you're exactly right in your statement above Ironcat. There isn't anything else on the drama front to show, so this will have to carry through until the focus becomes more on "who will Brad choose in the end".

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4152309;
    I know for a fact that the diving date/Catalina was scouted and planned for Jake's season. Makes sense to save it for Chantal-Brad scenario-- a strong self reliant woman, front runner, catalyst sort of date for the actual couple, to develop her vulnerability, realizing (on camera! how exciting for the folks back home!) that she needs to depend on a man to be the strong one sometimes. (Like Jillian and Kip on the zip line, except of course there was never much of a romantic connection there. Jillian likes Bad Boys, not Nice Guys).

Chantal is Deanna version 2.0. It's plain as the nose on Brad's face. He sampled other wares along the way, but he likes tough girls. Deanna was close, but just not the right version of one.
    You're hilarious! And absolutely agreed! He sampled what he wanted, went through 54 women, and landed on Chantal.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular

Sorry - I don't post that much, but I do love reading everything that is written in the Spoilers & Speculations forum. I just wanted to say, even though we can surmise that Chantal is F1 and I'm truly fine with that - I was so uncomfortable (and skeptical) about how she poured her heart out to Brad seemingly moments after they began one of their first sitdowns together. She intimated that it was because she felt this sudden strong connection with him. It kind of reminded me of Melissa with Jason - that kind of forced "in love at first sight" act. I hope I'm wrong and that they will live happily every after!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4152310;
    Chris Harrison, is that you, man?!

He promised that the Michelle vs. Chantal war is just starting!

I can only imagine the hissy fit Chantal threw on their date in Anguilla when she had to sit there and watch Michelle attack Brad on the beach.
    Haven't read Chris' blog yet, but I guess we are on the same wavelength. (Hey, ABC, where's my check?)

I expect TPTB feel that having Chantal be "the crazy biotch's adversary" is going to assure her of being well enough liked by the viewers so they don't all revolt when Mother Teresa gets passed over for her.

As to Chantal's chemistry with Brad, even if viewers aren't seeing it, I think it must be there for the two of them to keep discussing it. They must really have the hots for each other, but know it's too soon in the process to jump each others' bones.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;4151817;
    WE had no one on one interaction with Emily shown before the final rose. After that date with her we have nothing & now they bring Chantel forward.
    Why do you suppose no One on One was shown between Emily & Brad? WE actually had maybe one or two shots face time all together of Emily after that date. Why?
    I wondered the same thing last night. No steamy kisses, no s/caps with head on shoulders, laughing, etc. Brad does say in his blog today that he was overwhelmed with joy to learn she has a daughter. As I posted in the media thread, those are strong words, and an indication to me, her having a child is not an obstacle for him but rather a plus. (Maybe a shout out to her as the F1)

He also said, they made a breakthrough, which he was anxiously waiting for. Another indication he kept going back to the one?

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;4151817;
    WE had no one on one interaction with Emily shown before the final rose. After that date with her we have nothing & now they bring Chantel forward.
    Why do you suppose no One on One was shown between Emily & Brad? WE actually had maybe one or two shots face time all together of Emily after that date. Why?
    To throw us viewers off. I still say f1 is Chantal. Have you noticed how the camera pans on her SO much during each rose ceremony?
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;4152339;
    To throw us viewers off. I still say f1 is Chantal. Have you noticed how the camera pans on her SO much during each rose ceremony?
    They do, don't they. Also, during last night's rose ceremony Chantal did not look very happy that Michelle got her rose first. The look on her face was: Brad... what are you doing? It is almost as she cannot belive that he is not seeing what everyone else sees.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4152310;
    Chris Harrison, is that you, man?!

He promised that the Michelle vs. Chantal war is just starting!

I can only imagine the hissy fit Chantal threw on their date in Anguilla when she had to sit there and watch Michelle attack Brad on the beach.
    I think Michelle's head is going to explode when Chantal comes home from her camping date wearing Brad's shirt. I can already tell that is going to be my favorite episode.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;4152306;
    I'm wondering if Brad insisted on getting rid of her before HTD's because Chantal can't stand her and he didn't want to upset her further by keeping Michelle around that long?

I expect the Chantal vs. Michelle war (ie, good vs. evil), which is just ramping up, is going to carry us through the next several episodes until Michelle is sent home.

I was having an Ali/Vienna flashback….. yikes!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono