Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

Re: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28;4151722;
    Yes and he said a few times he liked seeing that side of her as she's a 'strong woman'...that's a huge compliment. Men love strong women who can also be vulnerable and need comforting.
    Didn't Brad also in one of his interviews say that his chosen was strong?
    ďDon't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.Ē-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fogey

They're both hooked. I hope she sticks with him after watching this show. Hang in there, Chantal! It will be so worth it.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4151723;
    Absolutely. She's a perfect balance. Strong and independent but not too independent to be vulnerable and cry in his arms. He's hooked!
    Looks like when Brad said he'd picked out his F1 early.... he meant EARLY... because it definitely wasn't just this week's... and they looked pretty comfortable from the little we saw of them at the Blood drive PSA...
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4151728;
    Looks like when Brad said he'd picked out his F1 early.... he meant EARLY... because it definitely wasn't just this week's... and they looked pretty comfortable from the little we saw of them at the Blood drive PSA...
    I agree! I think their obvious attraction was too hard to hide and they didn't want to show it last week which is why they didn't show him and Chantel kiss.

FORT Fogey

Well, we have a Michelle vs. Chantal showdown. Bet it keeps on until the epi where Michelle goes home. Only then will the edit may turn towards the F1/F2.

Clearly they've had to keep Michelle in the house to provide the drama. Otherwise, the season would seem pretty boring compared to so many of the seasons past.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4151731;
    Well, we have a Michelle vs. Chantal showdown. Bet it keeps on until the epi where Michelle goes home. Only then will the edit may turn towards the F1/F2.

Clearly they've had to keep Michelle in the house to provide the drama. Otherwise, the season would seem pretty boring compared to so many of the seasons past.
    I don't need drama...I would rather see the romance.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4151727;
    They're both hooked. I hope she sticks with him after watching this show. Hang in there, Chantal! It will be so worth it.
    I'm sure she will. She was crying over him after only knowing him for a few weeks, if that, while he was dating 16 other women. Now that they're engaged? I'm sure she's in this.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I knew that they would have to show them this week for her to be in the viewer's minds.....well the people who live here with me think that he's hooked! And it's with Chantal!

In the end, I don't think Brad will fall in love with Emily. But I do think he really likes her and how much she loves her little girl. I am still hoping she gets to be the 'bette!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4151735;
    I knew that they would have to show them this week for her to be in the viewer's minds.....well the people who live here with me think that he's hooked! And it's with Chantal!

In the end, I don't think Brad will fall in love with Emily. But I do think he really likes her. I am still hoping she gets to be the 'bette!
    With the way certain things are being edited, I assume she is & the deal was probably signed before the season aired... But I guess I coudl be wrong.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4151735;

In the end, I don't think Brad will fall in love with Emily. But I do think he really likes her. I am still hoping she gets to be the 'bette!
    I think he would like to love Emily. He thinks so highly of her and she's beautiful. But she's too much of a porcelain doll. Still too fragile. IMO, anyway.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl