Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

FORT Fogey

Re: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4151702;
    Chantal: I really like you
    Brad: ah you too
    Could he have said I really like you. Oh Brad.
    maybe he was afraid to say "I love you too" and mumbled instead?

He is so very unconfortable to show his emotion public. Big teady bear!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;4151707;
    Quick poll results from the group of 10 friends I watch with.

Their predicted F1 one: Emily= 4 votes, Chantal= 3 votes, Undecided= 3 votes.

And they dislike Michelle even more than last week. They describe her as the crazy ex-girlfriend guys have to get a restraining order against.
    emily got her 1:1 so no surprise

lets see next week with chantal's 1:1

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4151712;
    maybe he was afraid to say "I love you too" and mumbled instead?

He is so very unconfortable to show his emotion public. Big teady bear!
    Well Chantal sure cures him of it by season's end Considering the big teddy bear's all gushy and giddy in public now -- and that's without even Chantal AROUND!
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4151711;
    Very nicely put. She still has a daddy where there is obviously mutual adoration, but she still gets Brad and his issues. They were so precious tonight and I was really relieved to see Brad actually being comforting with a teary girl. I was getting nervous for him based on last week but he clearly knew how to be comforting and affectionate with Chantal.
    I was wondering if Chantal knew his backstory when she told him about herself. That was a double whammy for him -- sensitive and comforting to her, and remembering his own history at the same time.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4151702;
    Chantal: I really like you
    Brad: ah you too
    Could he have said I really like you. Oh Brad.

To me the body language and the way they look at each other says it all. They both said the chemistry was alot and she said almost too much and he laughed. Lots was given away tonight in more than the spoken word between them..they kissed, and I think if wacko Michelle wouldn't of butted in, Brad was going to kiss Chantal again. And they haven't even had a one on one date yet, but seem so cozy and comfortable together. He's not 'stilted' when he's around Chantal..lol

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4151709;
    I told ya: The alien inside her does not know anatomy. Instead of trying to exit Michelle the normal way via her gut, the alien took a sharp turn north and tried to exit her left orbital.
    If someone had wanted to hurt her--they wouldn't punch her. They could have put visine drops in her drink and given her a massive case of diarrhea or something equally as devious, like making her a salad from Happy Kat kitty litter.
    Maybe Fleiss should hire me.
    If not, I know who to call if I get mad at someone.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4151714;
    Well Chantal sure cures him of it by season's end Considering the big teddy bear's all gushy and giddy in public now -- and that's without even Chantal AROUND!
    oh they are like that I guess when they are in love. They are clumpsy and cute.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28;4151716;
    To me the body language and the way they look at each other says it all. They both said the chemistry was alot and she said almost too much and he laughed. Lots was given away tonight in more than the spoken word between them..they kissed, and I think if wacko Michelle wouldn't of butted in, Brad was going to kiss Chantal again. And they haven't even had a one on one date yet, but seem so cozy and comfortable together. He's not 'stilted' when he's around Chantal..lol
    did you see the lonnnnnnng eye one eye they had... the way they turned their fingers together.... the unspoken full of almost passion they exchanged... I mean that was HOT.

And again it is impossible that happened only at this rose ceremony. They MUST have much more private one on one there. You cannot jump the bones liek that unless you know there is a positive response out there.

yep... the psycho showed up but it was about a passionate kiss there... he was very upset to end it that way and thought a lot about it since he took her apart and explained her the way he felt after days....

this little voice in me remind me him saying that he was attracted to his F1 from early and even BEFORE his 1:1... well we got proof tonight no?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4151711;
    Very nicely put. She still has a daddy where there is obviously mutual adoration, but she still gets Brad and his issues. They were so precious tonight and I was really relieved to see Brad actually being comforting with a teary girl. I was getting nervous for him based on last week but he clearly knew how to be comforting and affectionate with Chantal.
    Yes and he said a few times he liked seeing that side of her as she's a 'strong woman'...that's a huge compliment. Men love strong women who can also be vulnerable and need comforting.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28;4151722;
    Yes and he said a few times he liked seeing that side of her as she's a 'strong woman'...that's a huge compliment. Men love strong women who can also be vulnerable and need comforting.
    Absolutely. She's a perfect balance. Strong and independent but not too independent to be vulnerable and cry in his arms. He's hooked!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City