Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

Re: **Spoiler** 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4151668;
    It's my sources this season! Giving credit where credit is due!
    So you read the National Enquirer. That's where all the good detectives get their clues.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Quote Originally Posted by corundogs;4151667;
    Yeah, the fact that Michelle has it out for Chantel is yet another "nail the coffin" for the F1 being Chantel.

I mean, clearly Fleiss couldn't hide the Brantel connection. Tried his best until tonight. After this, we will all just watch for their love story and to see the other girls/trainwrecks.

Which I think is what we all watch for anyway. I mean, they could tell us in the first ads "Brad and Chantel set their wedding date - watch The Bachelor to find out how it happens" and those who are watching today would still watch. Heck, even MORE might watch knowing there is a payoff!
    Yep so true! I can't wait to see their 1-1 date next week! It looks so good.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4151668;
    It's my sources this season! Giving credit where credit is due!

How many sources do you have..

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4151670;
    So TPTB can't do anything to hide Brad and Chantal getting ready to practice making their own babies so they're just going to make it look like Chantal punched Michelle in the eye instead. Completely logical.
    I wonder how they will try to hide it once Michelle is gone.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4151654;
    aweeeee the ending with emily and brad was soooo very funny!!!
    She's so cute! Total southern belle with a little kick.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4151676;
    I wonder how they will try to hide it once Michelle is gone.
    Try to do what they are doing now... Make it seem like Emily is the one... Because if I didn't know the outcome thats what I would assume(and what most people are assuming)...
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

FORT Fogey

After all this sad stories and crying, I hope they show the sizzle & love stoory on Brad and Chantal's date...we know it's there, will TPTB show it??? I was on the fence with who I wanted for F1..Emily or Chantal. Tonight I really saw Brad light up when he's with Chantal and she does too, so I hope Chantal is the F1 and we are finally seeing a love story without it all being hidden.

hey Kasha..tell us then..who REALLY punched Michelle and gave her the black eye...lol...I want to buy them a drink
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Brad was so sweet with Chantal tonight. So comfortable with each other. The story about her dad was so sad. I am looking forward to their date next week.

Loved that we got to see more of Shawntel.

Loved when Emily grabbed the rose tonight lol I hope we get to see more of her personality in the upcoming episodes. I also loved what he said about her at the end of the date. =)

Interesting to watch that scene with Ashley and Brad with her asking him to let her go if he wasn't feeling it. I wonder how she felt watching that now.

Madison is so sweet, I wish we got see more of the real her. I wonder if Emily was aware during taping of how much of an impact she had on Madison.

FORT Fogey

Can we recap here?

1. ashleyS .... cute girl, sweet, friendly.... remind me a sister if he did not kiss her
    2. shawtel... something there but not physical chemistry
    3. emily... big attracton but me thinks that he puts her to high above him on a pedestrial and he will never be himself because of that
    4. ashleyH... way insecure
    5. michelle... psycho is the only word I think... scary, drama, mean.... YUCK
    6. chantal O... incredible chemistry, the one that when you see THE one and get butterflies.
    7. jackie... sweet but beside sweet not much attraction
    8. madison... I am so sorry that we did not see more of her.

all the others I do not even remember their names!