Page 1 of 71 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Episode Descriptions

Episode 3- January 17

Seal serenades Brad and one of the 17 remaining contestants, three of whom will leave (one on her own). But first, there’s an action-movie shoot, a rooftop party and a date in which the woman struggles to tell Brad about a past tragedy.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Re: Episode Descriptions

Thanks anders for the thread.

Episode 4

Fourteen women remain, one of whom has a black eye and no idea (she says) of how she got it. Before three are eliminated, nine appear on the radio show "Loveline With Mike and Dr. Drew," while one rappels down the side of an L.A. skyscraper with Brad and another accompanies him to Catalina Island, where she'll have to overcome her fear of water. Then there's the pre-elimination cocktail party, at which Brad picnics privately with one bachelorette, leaving the others unhappy, to say the least.

Episode 5

Brad and the 11 remaining bachelorettes (three of whom will be eliminated) head to Las Vegas for a day at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and an evening at Cirque du Soleil's "Viva ELVIS" show, which includes a duet by Brad and one contestant. Unfortunately for another, it takes place during a two-on-one date, and she's the odd gal out. The episode's one-on-one date is a shopping trip to an upscale mall, followed by a rooftop dinner. And at the cocktail party, there's a display of confidence.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4147075;
    Thanks anders for the thread.

Episode 4

Fourteen women remain, one of whom has a black eye and no idea (she says) of how she got it. Before three are eliminated, nine appear on the radio show "Loveline With Mike and Dr. Drew," while one rappels down the side of an L.A. skyscraper with Brad and another accompanies him to Catalina Island, where she'll have to overcome her fear of water. Then there's the pre-elimination cocktail party, at which Brad picnics privately with one bachelorette, leaving the others unhappy, to say the least.

Episode 5

Brad and the 11 remaining bachelorettes (three of whom will be eliminated) head to Las Vegas for a day at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and an evening at Cirque du Soleil's "Viva ELVIS" show, which includes a duet by Brad and one contestant. Unfortunately for another, it takes place during a two-on-one date, and she's the odd gal out. The episode's one-on-one date is a shopping trip to an upscale mall, followed by a rooftop dinner. And at the cocktail party, there's a display of confidence.
    I really like and appreaciate this separate thread! There have been times when there has been a clue in the edit in the episode thread and it was lost in all of the media discussion.

This is the first time we have heard of Chantal's fear of water? It would have to be Chantal since she walks on the bottom of the where ever they are, and you can bet they found out that fear from her psychological testing, too.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4147077;
    I really like and appreaciate this separate thread! There have been times when there has been a clue in the edit in the episode thread and it was lost in all of the media discussion.

This is the first time we have heard of Chantal's fear of water? It would have to be Chantal since she walks on the bottom of the where ever they are, and you can bet they found out that fear from her psychological testing, too.
    Can you imagine how petrified she would be to do the shark date.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;4147110;
    Can you imagine how petrified she would be to do the shark date.
    Which might explain the weird body language in that one screencap many of us were analyzing.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4147119;
    Which might explain the weird body language in that one screencap many of us were analyzing.
    Which screencap? The sunset toast in their wetsuits?

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4147119;
    Do you think Brad knew abt her fear, since we were kicking around the idea that he saved that overnight date for her? The producers certainly did, but whether they'd be nice enough to tell TB...
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4147134;
    Do you think Brad knew abt her fear, since we were kicking around the idea that he saved that overnight date for her? The producers certainly did, but whether they'd be nice enough to tell TB...
    So Chantal's afraid of the water and her first 1:1 is an underwater date. NOT a coincidence! Did Brad know? IDK, but what an amazing immediate bonding experience for them. Chantal is afraid and Brad is the big protector -- just lean on me, I'll take care of you, it'll be OK.

Does this count as an adrenaline date?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I'd say so
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4147134;
    Now that wouldn't surprise me. These producers are just plain evil.
    I have a huge fear of ocean swimming because of the beasties that live there. I blame JAWs the movie! I'm sure her fear of water may includes sharks and I'm sure this came out in the phycological screening. It does make you question
    how much input the bachelor has with the dates and how much is pre-planned. Excuse the pun but this is very "fishy"!

Page 1 of 71 123456789101151 ... LastLast