Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Re: Episode Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by EntertainAngels;4163410;
    I think it just says more about what kind of powerhouse HMS is than that ABC is trying to promote them. It'd be different if they had some unpopular, unsuccessful guy racing there that got mentioned. But, they don't. They have the two most popular (Jr and JG), the current most successful (Jimmie Johnson), and probably the most respected (Mark Martin) drivers in their stable.
    Junior is successful?
    But, EA is right. Jeff has been in Nascar for, forever. And Junior is the most popular driver. I think if they wanted to promote Hendrick, they would have said something like "Hendrick Drivers Jeff & Junior". If that makese sense? However, if it was ment to promote Hendrick, that was ABC's doing I doubt Hendrick cared who they put in the list.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

TVGuide's The Bachelor Episode 6

Brad and the eight remaining bachelorettes visit Costa Rica. Before sending two home, he squires one around the Central American nation in a helicopter and ventures into a cave that bats and spiders call home with another. There's also more rappelling, this time down a rain-forest waterfall with the other six. And before the rose ceremony, one gal sneaks into his room, but things don't go as planned.

Search results for: the bachelor

Okay, the one who sneaks into his room and it doesn't go as planned has to be Michelle right?
    Last edited by sanlee; 01-26-2011 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4165598;
    TVGuide's The Bachelor Episode 5

Brad and the eight remaining bachelorettes visit Costa Rica. Before sending two home, he squires one around the Central American nation in a helicopter and ventures into a cave that bats and spiders call home with another. There's also more rappelling, this time down a rain-forest waterfall with the other six. And before the rose ceremony, one gal sneaks into his room, but things don't go as planned.

Okay, the one who sneaks into his room and it doesn't go as planned has to be Michelle right?
    Weird, isn't this week's episode 5? Random thing to point out i know I'm a random kind of girl

But my vote is Michelle, and I love the "things don't go as planned" part!
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4165603;
    Weird, isn't this week's episode 5? Random thing to point out i know I'm a random kind of girl

But my vote is Michelle, and I love the "things don't go as planned" part!
    I mean Epi 6. I keep getting mixed up. Sorry! I changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4165607;
    I mean Epi 6. I keep getting mixed up. Sorry! I changed it.
    haha I thought they did it not you. You should have let them take the blame

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4165611;
    haha I thought they did it not you. You should have let them take the blame
    Lol nope, I put that title myself.

Seriously, bats and spiders? I don't know which is worst, sharks or bats and spiders.

Who wants to bet that Alli has a fear of bats and/or spiders.

Doesn't Michelle sneak into his room this week too? Brad, you have to learn to lock the door!

And seriously, "squires"? Who uses that word any more?

I think so. Isn't this where she tells him her secret and then he send her home at the RC? Or at least that is my guess. Reminds me of Vienna with Jake, except he wasn't smart enough to send her home.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4165658;
    I think so. Isn't this where she tells him her secret and then he send her home at the RC? Or at least that is my guess. Reminds me of Vienna with Jake, except he wasn't smart enough to send her home.
    No, she stays till Anguilla. So she survives that week. Guess they like it when women sneak into their beds on this show.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Maybe the one that sneaks into the room doesn't go as planned cause someone else is already there on invite..lol Now there is drama!!! lol
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol