Thread: Episode Descriptions

Re: Episode Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4163206;
    Emily
    Thanks.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

You would think Brad would've asked Shawtel what she did for a living, at some point during the last 3 cocktail parties!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4163232;
    You would think Brad would've asked Shawtel what she did for a living, at some point during the last 3 cocktail parties!
    I have to agree with this

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4163191;
    yes?
    I would guess so. Michelle is confident since we saw that from the previews- let's go send some girls home now BS. Chantal must be the insecure one he tries to make feel special. Special is their codeword this year I guess. Jillian's "brilliant" and Ali's "feeling." Any others?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4163181;
    Funny they only mention Hendrick drivers for the upcoming race
    Nah, no funny business here. Dale Jr and JG are the two most popular drivers in the sport. That's why they got mentioned. Not because they drive for HMS.

Quote Originally Posted by EntertainAngels;4163375;
    Nah, no funny business here. Dale Jr and JG are the two most popular drivers in the sport. That's why they got mentioned. Not because they drive for HMS.
    I understand I grew up in a NASCAR house, but I still think its a small coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4163232;
    Don't you think he knows? We see so little of what really happens.

He didn't know Ricky was a nascar driver though. How deep of a conversation did Brad and Emily have about Ricky and her life if she forgot to mention what he did? or worse if she intentionally didn't mention what he did. would lead you to believe she is holding back. So now that the producers have made Brad feel like a total a** for taking EMily on the Nascar date...he is going to over compensate his time and energy towards making her feel better and give her the rose and all of his attention.

Much like he did Michelle on her birthday, was it her birthday? gee I don't remember why she stomped off the set and made filming stop...oh right right it was her birthday and then she got 2 sqt during the after party. oh right it was a moral thing - she should get all the attention on her birthday. what was I thinking.

back to emily - if I were Chantal I would feel insecure too. Brad just told her, they were real and he could see a real life relationship with her then he gives Emily a picnic and most of the attention on the nascar date and then Shawntell gets a shopping spree, another tangible sign of his feelings for another girl.

Enough to make all the girls insane, they are in a hotel room with up to 11 other girls dating the same guy, who wants to make each of them feel special and unfortunately is successful. no books, no music, no family, no friends, no tv...just other girls who are dating the same guy you are. I think is so interesting that you all expect them to not cry, or not over react, or be able to just deal with it.

then add to this that this is totally over produced, taken out of context. its a miracle that any successful relationship has come out of such an environment. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4163392;
    I understand I grew up in a NASCAR house, but I still think its a small coincidence.
    I think it just says more about what kind of powerhouse HMS is than that ABC is trying to promote them. It'd be different if they had some unpopular, unsuccessful guy racing there that got mentioned. But, they don't. They have the two most popular (Jr and JG), the current most successful (Jimmie Johnson), and probably the most respected (Mark Martin) drivers in their stable.

Don't forget that some of the girls get tattoos next week, too!

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;4163409;
    Don't you think he knows? We see so little of what really happens.

He didn't know Ricky was a nascar driver though. How deep of a conversation did Brad and Emily have about Ricky and her life if she forgot to mention what he did? or worse if she intentionally didn't mention what he did. would lead you to believe she is holding back. So now that the producers have made Brad feel like a total a** for taking EMily on the Nascar date...he is going to over compensate his time and energy towards making her feel better and give her the rose and all of his attention.

Much like he did Michelle on her birthday, was it her birthday? gee I don't remember why she stomped off the set and made filming stop...oh right right it was her birthday and then she got 2 sqt during the after party. oh right it was a moral thing - she should get all the attention on her birthday. what was I thinking.

back to emily - if I were Chantal I would feel insecure too. Brad just told her, they were real and he could see a real life relationship with her then he gives Emily a picnic and most of the attention on the nascar date and then Shawntell gets a shopping spree, another tangible sign of his feelings for another girl.

Enough to make all the girls insane, they are in a hotel room with up to 11 other girls dating the same guy, who wants to make each of them feel special and unfortunately is successful. no books, no music, no family, no friends, no tv...just other girls who are dating the same guy you are. I think is so interesting that you all expect them to not cry, or not over react, or be able to just deal with it.

then add to this that this is totally over produced, taken out of context. its a miracle that any successful relationship has come out of such an environment. jmo
    So well said. All of it.

If a couple can make it in real life after this, it's a miracle and the fact that some do? Icing on the cake.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City