Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1959606162636465666768697071 LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Re: Episode Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u View Post
    I'm back to he chose Emily and is still with her now. I just saw Brad's interview at the WTA taping and he seemed over the moon. He said they had to hide out under lock and key, but it was kind of fun, but he couldn't wait to just take her out for a cup of coffee. He also said "in his humble opinion", the finale was the most romantic one they had ever had.

Also, saw the interview with CH yesterday on GMA. They did a piece on WTA, bloopers and the F2. CH said Brad was in love and very happy and when asked for a hint of who he chose, CH said "he chose the one who made him the happiest." At first he said "the one who makes him happy", but then changed it to happiest.

I don't know what the business of the show description "wedding plans that went awry" means. It's probably just something to suck us in and make us talk about it. I can't wait until Monday.

He gave a hint with the bolded. In who he chose.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I thought Michelle is the one who asked him what coffee shop he goes to? Emily asked Michele what they talked about and when she told Emily the look on her face was priceless.

Unless, I missed another time Emily and Brad discussed coffee.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I thought Michelle is the one who asked him what coffee shop he goes to? Emily asked Michele what they talked about and when she told Emily the look on her face was priceless.

Unless, I missed another time Emily and Brad discussed coffee.
    I think she is referring to a couple of things Em said regarding that conversation Michelle had with Brad about his coffee preference...

When Michelle came back from that convo with Brad and told the girls she asked Brad if he preferred Starbucks or The Bean, Em asked her if she was really being serious cause she thought Michelle was being a smart @$$. That was cute.

After that in a PI Em said she doesn't really care where Brad gets his coffee
    Last edited by beeleever; 03-09-2011 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever View Post
    I think she is referring to a couple of things Em said regarding that conversation Michelle had with Brad about his coffee preference...

When Michelle came back from that convo with Brad and told the girls she asked Brad if he preferred Starbucks or The Bean, Em asked her if she was really being serious cause she thought Michelle was being a smart @$$. That was cute.

There you go beeleever.

This is the description the mother board has for the finale:

In this dramatic conclusion, Brad, who came back for a second chance at love, prepares to make one of the most difficult choices of this life.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever View Post

I remember that comment by Emily, it didn't sound like a women who cared much about the guy, it took me aback at the time - aren't ladies supposed to care what a guy likes so they can make the impression of at least being interested, etc?
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by Beruthiel View Post
    I remember that comment by Emily, it didn't sound like a women who cared much about the guy, it took me aback at the time - aren't ladies supposed to care what a guy likes so they can make the impression of at least being interested, etc?
    I will respond to this since I just watched that part to be able to accurately respond to the previous post.

This was the context of the whole PI and VO: Em said she thought Michelle was ridiculous for asking those questions. She then said she is absolutely there for Brad and wants to fall in love more than anything in this world and then she goes on to say she doesn't really care where he gets his coffee.

I'm sure Em does care about his coffee preference, but the conversation in her 1:1 time with Brad that directly followed her PI was a bit deeper...they were discussing their attraction for each other and how Brad loses words around her.
    Last edited by beeleever; 03-09-2011 at 03:17 AM. Reason: replaced a word

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I am thinking the wedding plans went awry is referring to Ali and Robertos wedding plans.

Keep in mind that was printed and distributed BEFORE they had even taped the AFRC.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    I am thinking the wedding plans went awry is referring to Ali and Robertos wedding plans.
    I'm thinking Chantal cause she is the one who said "Let's just get married and screw the rest bascially!! Gotta love her.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar