Page 68 of 71 FirstFirst ... 185859606162636465666768697071 LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 702

Thread: Episode Descriptions

  1. #671
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Does anyone find it odd that the press release was issued before anything was taped.
    Not really it's kind of like Chris H saying Frank would be at Ali's ATFR show and what they would talk about. Then, he didn't show up for taping. They always have to plan things out. Even, when it's a live show they do that.

  2. #672
    FORT Fogey 2observe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I thought at one point there was a clause in the contract that said IF they got married within 2 years..then the Fleissmonster has all the rights and they have to have it on tv or something like that....do you really think the Fleissmonster would let them sneak off and get married...lmao no way his he gonna pass up his current meal ticket
    That maybe what "spoiled" the wedding plans.

  3. #673
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I thought at one point there was a clause in the contract that said IF they got married within 2 years..then the Fleissmonster has all the rights and they have to have it on tv or something like that....do you really think the Fleissmonster would let them sneak off and get married...lmao no way his he gonna pass up his current meal ticket
    Fleiss has no rights to force them to have their wedding on tv. He only has the rights to publishing any photos with media and 1st right of refusal to film the wedding IF they choose to have it filmed for tv. They could go to Vegas and get married and he has no say in it. They simply would need to give him heads up after the fact before any media about it. He would have control of what media gets, it etc. for 2 years from the date of the finale.




  4. #674
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    Let's be honest with ourselves here.....does any of this really sound like Emily and Brad???? Or, does this sound exactly like something that Brad and Chantel would do. I just don't see Emily jumping into marriage that quickly, but I can see Chantel doing so. She's single, no kids, can easily move around and is in love with Brad. PLUS, they had already discussed getting married quickly, during their FD. I really think that Chantel is F1.
    To the bolded...I am kind of hoping so! What a shocker!
    I thought all the interviews with Brad pointed to Chantal, so maybe it is Chantal.

    In the episode description, it seems like her date(s) next week will go really well!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  5. #675
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    Fleiss has no rights to force them to have their wedding on tv. He only has the rights to publishing any photos with media and 1st right of refusal to film the wedding IF they choose to have it filmed for tv. They could go to Vegas and get married and he has no say in it. They simply would need to give him heads up after the fact before any media about it. He would have control of what media gets, it etc. for 2 years from the date of the finale.



    but if I am not mistaken that would be violating their contract...there was one couple..I don't remember each one but I want to say Mary and Byron when they were together that they were gonna wait out the 2 years so their wedding could be their own
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  6. #676
    Incurable Romantic ef13579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,478

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    To the bolded...I am kind of hoping so! What a shocker!
    I thought all the interviews with Brad pointed to Chantal, so maybe it is Chantal.

    In the episode description, it seems like her date(s) next week will go really well!
    Again, I'm not really a fan of Brantal anymore, but...

    Don't the F1 LCD dates go really well?? Ed (... Kyptyn - too intimidating), Vienna (Tenley had the beyond-awkward no physical attraction convo), Roberto (Chris had no LCD)

    On the other hand, Emily's had so much conflict and obstacle and everything to overcome that heaping it on even at the LCD would make people go when he picks her. Okay, so I guess that puts us back at square one
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

  7. #677
    Charles & Alli ♥ DeAnna fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    789

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    Again, I'm not really a fan of Brantal anymore, but...

    Don't the F1 LCD dates go really well?? Ed (... Kyptyn - too intimidating), Vienna (Tenley had the beyond-awkward no physical attraction convo), Roberto (Chris had no LCD)

    On the other hand, Emily's had so much conflict and obstacle and everything to overcome that heaping it on even at the LCD would make people go when he picks her. Okay, so I guess that puts us back at square one
    Chantal is so much better off! I used to be a huge brantal fan but I'm a Jantal fan now!

  8. #678
    FORT Fan Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    301

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    Again, I'm not really a fan of Brantal anymore, but...

    Don't the F1 LCD dates go really well?? Ed (... Kyptyn - too intimidating), Vienna (Tenley had the beyond-awkward no physical attraction convo), Roberto (Chris had no LCD)

    On the other hand, Emily's had so much conflict and obstacle and everything to overcome that heaping it on even at the LCD would make people go when he picks her. Okay, so I guess that puts us back at square one
    That's pretty much your answer (the bolded)..that's "the end you'll never see coming"..add that quote from CH about what Brad had to go through at the end..It's Emily as F1. No doubt about it.

    CH: For Brad to come out and say, "I'm in love and this girl has changed my life," doesn't do justice to what he's going to go through in the two hours you'll see next week. I don't think it's as simple and easy as people might be thinking. It's safe to say, there will be tears.
    Last edited by Green; 03-08-2011 at 09:53 PM.

  9. #679
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    no...I believe he chose Emily..but IMO all is not well in paradise and they are trying hard to cover it up
    I'm back to he chose Emily and is still with her now. I just saw Brad's interview at the WTA taping and he seemed over the moon. He said they had to hide out under lock and key, but it was kind of fun, but he couldn't wait to just take her out for a cup of coffee. He also said "in his humble opinion", the finale was the most romantic one they had ever had.

    Also, saw the interview with CH yesterday on GMA. They did a piece on WTA, bloopers and the F2. CH said Brad was in love and very happy and when asked for a hint of who he chose, CH said "he chose the one who made him the happiest." At first he said "the one who makes him happy", but then changed it to happiest.

    I don't know what the business of the show description "wedding plans that went awry" means. It's probably just something to suck us in and make us talk about it. I can't wait until Monday.

  10. #680
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    but if I am not mistaken that would be violating their contract...there was one couple..I don't remember each one but I want to say Mary and Byron when they were together that they were gonna wait out the 2 years so their wedding could be their own
    It's kind of too extensive to get into here. However, the couple even if they do not get married within the 2 years are under exclusive contracts as individuals and a unmarried couple. They can't take a job on tv or within the media with out permission from ABC. They have a set salary they can get for those jobs based on their contracts. Any interviews they do have to run through ABC for the exclusivity period. Any publicity and media is under the exclusive rights and perview of ABC. If they get married off tv they still have ABC's exclusive and first right of refusal. Then, there is the ring if they breakup. Most couples think about waiting out the 2 years because they don't want to have to think about what they can or can not do contractually or hav eto ask permssion for or get ABC's refusal of. It's more a matter of not wanting to deal with the hassle of how complex it can be. And for some it's about the money and things they can get at their own discretion if they wait the 2 years to not be under the exclusive contract. Byron Had his own sponsorships, media obligations, etc. related to his Fishing/Broadcasting career. There were also other relationship issues that contributed to why they waited. Bottom line, the contract does not force them to get married on tv. They can get married anytime they want o their own as long as it's not publicized or on tv without going through ABC during their exclusivity contract.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.