Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071 LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Re: Episode Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    Bring them all out! Roo, Cori, heck bring Chantal's new man out. They could all be one big happy family on the stage

That would skyrocket ratings. You're welcome TPTB, you're welcome.
    We gotta start charging them, Carrie!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Does anyone find it odd that the press release was issued before anything was taped.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Does anyone find it odd that the press release was issued before anything was taped.
    mmmm..I didn't even think of that...trying to remember everything that was in it and if they were just able to make it up..that could be the reason why it sounds like Chantel isn't on the stage with Brad at the same time
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Nice catch! Hahaha. Maybe they had the scripts printing off of their computers as they were writing it

I swear the US Government needs to hire you guys. NOTHING gets by you.!!!
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Yeah, I mentioned that earlier right after the press release came out and it kind of got ignored...lol like most things.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Yeah, I mentioned that earlier right after the press release came out and it kind of got ignored...lol like most things.
    I noticed, don't worry

I just didn't think it was weird because I figure they always pre-plan what they're going to talk about for these shows.

BTW, your avi is awesome. It was so sweet to see a loving, cute couple in that cess-pool of disgusting.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Yes something is Rotten in Demark..But than again lets hype the ATFR..

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I noticed, don't worry

I just didn't think it was weird because I figure they always pre-plan what they're going to talk about for these shows.

BTW, your avi is awesome. It was so sweet to see a loving, cute couple in that cess-pool of disgusting.
    that last bit made me crack up I'm glad to see A/R though, anytime They're still all squee-inducing!

My first reaction was, wth are they doing THERE?! they don't belong in that salivamania

Also: Ashleigh and Craig's... kiss *shudder*
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by meauxwalk View Post
    I'm not so sure that this refers to a proposal. The press release didn't say "proposal that when awry" but specifically "near wedding plans gone awry." To me it kind of sounds as though Brad and his lady attempted, or at least thought about, getting married already. Perhaps in South Africa, maybe on one of their weekends together....

I could see Brad popping the question and then in his excitement wanting to do it right then (esp. after the convo with Chantal about how a proposal meant a person was ready to get married right then and there). Their plans going awry could only mean that they realized they couldn't elope, wanted family to be there (Ricki needs to be a flower girl), didn't have a Pastor to perform the ceremony, wanted the $$$ from a televised wedding, etc...
    Let's be honest with ourselves here.....does any of this really sound like Emily and Brad???? Or, does this sound exactly like something that Brad and Chantel would do. I just don't see Emily jumping into marriage that quickly, but I can see Chantel doing so. She's single, no kids, can easily move around and is in love with Brad. PLUS, they had already discussed getting married quickly, during their FD. I really think that Chantel is F1.