Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465666768697071 LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

FORT Fan

Re: Episode Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    If we count quasi-F2 Melissa, she refused to come to the other ATFR and just wrote a note for Chris to read. On one hand I hope Chantal can get out of it...but OTOH, I want to see her again!!
    Oh I sure hope too..And even by some chance Emily is f2 hope to hear from her...Its makes you wonder if something didn't go terribly wrong.....

As much as I love Chantal, I wonder if she was "difficult" during filming? Her edit hasn't been very good, not the next bachelorette, and this weird episode description for the finale. Could they be limiting her time on ATFR so she doesn't "speak up"?

Originally Posted by anders332

AFRC March 14 – 10 pm

A recap of the season finale, featuring Bachelor Brad and the finalists, Emily and Chantal. The loser discusses her exit from the show and her final moments with Brad, while Brad and the winner talk about their relationship.
    I think this is saying the f2 talks with Brad about her exit and final moments and it's just worded strangely.

The more I think about the "wedding plans that went awry", it could be not that they have broken the engagement, but he might not have proposed in the first place.

I have said all along that I was having a difficult time seeing Brad proposing at the FRC. Now we know, it seems he and Emily had a spat on their LCD when she questions if he is sure he was ready for a 5 year old. Of course, we don't know if they got closure on that date on the subject. At the FRC Brad might have told her that he wanted to wait and prove himself with her regarding Ricki. Just guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Is that Cape Town Harbor? If the penguins are at Cape Point, then no.
    But they're probably helicoptering their way around, and traveling down to the Point after/before this shot was taken...
    There's a great documentary that showed the penguins actually walking around some of the neighborhoods near the beach in Simon's Town. It was hilarious. They apparently venture off the beach and boardwalk from time to time.

Of course the people were just going crazy and the penguins themselves just wandered along, above it all.

Wish I could remember the name of the show and what channel it was on...
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    Almost sounds as if Chantal and Brad won't be on the "set" together...hhmmm...
    Well, if Chantal has moved on then there really is no need to talk to Brad again.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    Almost sounds as if Chantal and Brad won't be on the "set" together...hhmmm...
    well if they are not...I would say he got lucky after the comment from yesterday...I would have stomped a mud hole in his backside a mile wide
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u View Post
    The more I think about the "wedding plans that went awry", it could be not that they have broken the engagement, but he might not have proposed in the first place.

I have said all along that I was having a difficult time seeing Brad proposing at the FRC. Now we know, it seems he and Emily had a spat on their LCD when she questions if he is sure he was ready for a 5 year old. Of course, we don't know if they got closure on that date on the subject. At the FRC Brad might have told her that he wanted to wait and prove himself with her regarding Ricki. Just guessing.
    Answering my own post, the only scenario wrong with this is her dad was supposedly flown to SA for Brad to ask his permission to marry Emily. I guess he could have changed his mind after he asked him.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u View Post
    I certainly didn't get the warm and fuzzies from this ATFR description. Something is awry here. The ATFR is only 43 minutes (air time), so why would they have A/R, M/J & T/R on there to kill time. A/R and Chris L had no trouble filling in that 43 minutes last season.

I'm beginning to go back to my original thinking that Brad did not choose anyone and is back with Laurel.....again.... and they could be at the ATFR and will discuss their "wedding plans gone awry" before he went on the show and neither Chantal or Emily will be there. Or he picked Emily, got engaged and have broken up, hence the "wedding plans gone awry".

I know Laurel gave all those nasty interviews, but that could have been a smokescreen. I wondered about CH's last question to Brad at the WTA "Do you have any regrets doing the show again?" Brad answered that he had not one single regret. It looks like if he had found his "girl" on the show, he would have been on his knees thanking TB, ABC, CH and anybody else who would listen & say how grateful he was. Something stinks here!

I'm afraid this time next week, we are not going to be feeling the love for BW. I hope I'm wrong. All I have to say is, he's with somebody.
    no...I believe he chose Emily..but IMO all is not well in paradise and they are trying hard to cover it up
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

It would be HILARIOUS if Emily dumped him at the AFTR thingy. I don't think that would happen though because they're "rock solid" or whatever.