Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071 LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

FORT Fan

Re: Episode Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy View Post
    This interesting?!

Then the woman who received Brad's final rose joins him for the first time in public as a couple. They discuss the high and lows of their relationship, their near wedding plans that went awry, the difficulty of sustaining a relationship in secret and what the future holds for them. It's the emotional ending to Brad's heartfelt journey to finally find true love, on "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose," MONDAY, MARCH 14 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).
    Gosh..all this does is confuse me..To me it sounds like Chantal..And she does meet Brad's family first in the MTP..Are we getting Fleissed AGAIN....

Sure wished BFC would come on and clear this up..

F2 will be there.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NadjaM View Post
    I agree with you that the two things you mentioned seem off. Especially #2. But I really, really don't believe that the producers are closely monitoring these message boards and drastically changing the edits to throw off the FORTers.

The Bachelor had 10.3 million viewers on Monday night. How many of those people do you think go on these boards? Or read the Reality Steve blog? We are a very, very small fraction of their viewing audience and I seriously doubt that the edit is being changed just for us. Although that would make me feel special. I just don't see it happening.

But yeah, about that kiss on the forehead and "thanks baby" comment...weird. Who knows.
    Keep in mind that Brad kissed Ashley on the head before he "oh so gentlemanly" handed her into the backseat at the F3 dump!

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    Almost sounds as if Chantal and Brad won't be on the "set" together...hhmmm...
    I certainly didn't get the warm and fuzzies from this ATFR description. Something is awry here. The ATFR is only 43 minutes (air time), so why would they have A/R, M/J & T/R on there to kill time. A/R and Chris L had no trouble filling in that 43 minutes last season.

I'm beginning to go back to my original thinking that Brad did not choose anyone and is back with Laurel.....again.... and they could be at the ATFR and will discuss their "wedding plans gone awry" before he went on the show and neither Chantal or Emily will be there. Or he picked Emily, got engaged and have broken up, hence the "wedding plans gone awry".

I know Laurel gave all those nasty interviews, but that could have been a smokescreen. I wondered about CH's last question to Brad at the WTA "Do you have any regrets doing the show again?" Brad answered that he had not one single regret. It looks like if he had found his "girl" on the show, he would have been on his knees thanking TB, ABC, CH and anybody else who would listen & say how grateful he was. Something stinks here!

I'm afraid this time next week, we are not going to be feeling the love for BW. I hope I'm wrong. All I have to say is, he's with somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    So the show is taping tonight....yet they already know that the couple will talk about their near wedding plans that went awry....
    Its probably because Brad wanted to get married right away in SA as he has said a few times in the media, yeah lets do it right now, paraphrasing.

They can talk about that, because that may have been what he wanted to do at the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    I KNOW it's a long shot, but I really want a little leakage from the AFRC tonight! Not that I need to know who he chooses, but I could stand to know how they are doing!! Not to mention figuring out about the "near wedding that went awry"!! Could this have anything to do with the Bach Party to Cabo?!?! Long shot...
    That may be considered anal leakage.

I am also hoping someone violates the terms of their contract.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    I DON'T think they ever NOT have a f2 gal at the taping..Something is UP ..Maybe Emily won't be there...Couldn't get a sitter for Ricki..
    If we count quasi-F2 Melissa, she refused to come to the other ATFR and just wrote a note for Chris to read. On one hand I hope Chantal can get out of it...but OTOH, I want to see her again!!

One comment concerning the usage of time at the ATFR and the fact that they are bringing in all the filler people. If you remember last season they kept Chris L on for a lot of segments, first of all because of his popularity and therefore ability to keep the audience tuned in and also because they were showcasing him to be the next Bach. This is not the case this season with Chantal because she has already turned it down. Therefore they might not want to spend a lot of time with her. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan View Post
    One comment concerning the usage of time at the ATFR and the fact that they are bringing in all the filler people. If you remember last season they kept Chris L on for a lot of segments, first of all because of his popularity and therefore ability to keep the audience tuned in and also because they were showcasing him to be the next Bach. This is not the case this season with Chantal because she has already turned it down. Therefore they might not want to spend a lot of time with her. JMO
    Also they had to make up for Frank not showing up. Also with a closed set it's harder to take up time like with viewer questions or reactions.

I always look forward to hearing from the rejected F2 after the finale. The happy couple gets to go on a media tour after the season to declare there love on every show/media organization. I bet they will be on the cover of People or Us weekly. So I really hope Chantal is there so we get her side of what went down. If not at least she has a twitter account.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."