Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 115152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Re: Episode Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy View Post
    This interesting?!

Then the woman who received Brad's final rose joins him for the first time in public as a couple. They discuss the high and lows of their relationship, their near wedding plans that went awry, the difficulty of sustaining a relationship in secret and what the future holds for them. It's the emotional ending to Brad's heartfelt journey to finally find true love, on "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose," MONDAY, MARCH 14 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).
    It's the hook - the reason to watch it - at this point the everyone knows he’s picking Emily – they need something to draw in the Chantal fans to watch the AFRC – and doesn’t this just do the trick?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I KNOW it's a long shot, but I really want a little leakage from the AFRC tonight! Not that I need to know who he chooses, but I could stand to know how they are doing!! Not to mention figuring out about the "near wedding that went awry"!! Could this have anything to do with the Bach Party to Cabo?!?! Long shot...

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    It's the hook - the reason to watch it - at this point the everyone knows he’s picking Emily – they need something to draw in the Chantal fans to watch the AFRC – and doesn’t this just do the trick?
    Haha! I haven't been THIS curious since Fridge-gate!!

Originally Posted by nookmadazy
    This interesting?!

Then the woman who received Brad's final rose joins him for the first time in public as a couple. They discuss the high and lows of their relationship, their near wedding plans that went awry, the difficulty of sustaining a relationship in secret and what the future holds for them. It's the emotional ending to Brad's heartfelt journey to finally find true love, on "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose," MONDAY, MARCH 14 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).
    That's very interesting. I wonder what that could mean. They didn't put that in there for nothing, it means something.

Well we all SAW Chantal say heck Lets get married RIGHT now..That was left in for a reason right? This just brings it up again..JMO

Would not surprize me if it was Emily's "almost wedding plans" with Ricky and Brad's "almost wedding plans" with Laurel....who knows at this point? Nothing would shock me.

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    Haha! I haven't been THIS curious since Fridge-gate!!
    Me too. It's probably something like they were going to get married in Africa but Ricki had a dance recital to be at or something so they had to fly home

Why didn't they mention Brad speaking with the F2 at all. It sounds like the AFRC are going to be full of happy couples all around. Ali/Roberto,Molly/Jason, Trista/Ryan, and Brad/Emily
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Why didn't they mention Brad speaking with the F2 at all. It sounds like the AFRC are going to be full of happy couples all around. Ali/Roberto,Molly/Jason, Trista/Ryan, and Brad/Emily
    Per tvguide

Originally Posted by anders332

AFRC March 14 – 10 pm

A recap of the season finale, featuring Bachelor Brad and the finalists, Emily and Chantal. The loser discusses her exit from the show and her final moments with Brad, while Brad and the winner talk about their relationship.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

You a smart cookie!!! Hello everyone.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar