Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Re: Episode Descriptions

And at the cocktail party, there's a display of confidence.
    By whom, Brad or Michelle?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4153799;
    By whom, Brad or Michelle?
    Could that be when we see Michelle in the zebra dress go into Brad's room to make out with him?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4153474;
    TVGuide Episode 4 Description

Brad and the 11 remaining bachelorettes (three of whom will be eliminated) head to Las Vegas for a day at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and an evening at Cirque du Soleil's "Viva ELVIS" show, which includes a duet by Brad and one contestant. Unfortunately for another, it takes place during a two-on-one date, and she's the odd gal out. The episode's one-on-one date is a shopping trip to an upscale mall, followed by a rooftop dinner. And at the cocktail party, there's a display of confidence.
    NOOOOOOOO!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4153893;
    NOOOOOOOO!!!!
    I have now come to the conclusion that since we are getting 2 - not 1 - but 2 exposures to Brad's singing which he himself dislikes, he apparently must have told them in some way in his interviews or psychological testing that he cannot sing, does not sing, or worse yet has a fear of singing aloud in public.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4153899;
    I have now come to the conclusion that since we are getting 2 - not 1 - but 2 exposures to Brad's singing which he himself dislikes, he apparently must have told them in some way in his interviews or psychological testing that he cannot sing, does not sing, or worse yet has a fear of singing aloud in public.
    Or his real goal in doing the show is to break into the singing or action acting world. I realize he's said he doesn't want Hollywood, but don't they all say that?

the world's first action adventure musical...singing in the rain while kicking butt
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beader;4153914;
    Or his real goal in doing the show is to break into the singing or action acting world. I realize he's said he doesn't want Hollywood, but don't they all say that?
    Perhaps the action world...but I really don't think he was being too humble about not being able to sing!
    Maybe he should stick to making money - that's a great gift to have.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Brad and the 11 remaining bachelorettes (three of whom will be eliminated) head to Las Vegas for a day at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and an evening at Cirque du Soleil's "Viva ELVIS" show, which includes a duet by Brad and one contestant. Unfortunately for another, it takes place during a two-on-one date, and she's the odd gal out. The episode's one-on-one date is a shopping trip to an upscale mall, followed by a rooftop dinner. And at the cocktail party, there's a display of confidence.

Search results for: the bachelor
    I don't think this is a singing duet, but a dancing duet to Elvis's music. They wouldn't do that to us twice. According to our Timeline thread, Brad and two girls rehearse with dancers on the show which is similar to Ali and Roberto on the Lion King. Here's a preview of what we can expect of Brad and his lady: Viva Elvis by Cirque du Soleil

Now we get to see if he can really dance or move it!

Search results for: the bachelor
    Wait, I thought next week was episode 4 with the Dr. Drew group date? There's no 2-1 next week is there?

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloveforever;4154266;
    Wait, I thought next week was episode 4 with the Dr. Drew group date? There's no 2-1 next week is there?
    Yep, that's a typo. It's supposed to say episode 5. Sorry!