Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Re: Episode Descriptions

It always amazes me that even at the end of this show, there are people who actually believe what they are seeing is pure reality. With Chris H comments and the episode descriptions that appear all along, how is it that a few grains of salt are not thrown into the mix?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Season Finale March 14 – 8 pm, EST

Brad has one rose left to give to either Emily or Chantal after they meet his family in Cape Town, South Africa. Brad and Chantal swim in shark infested waters (literally) while Emily’s figurative shark is her daughter. Emily’s final date is a helicopter tour of Cape Town that includes stunning views of the Cape of Good Hope. Then Brad comes to a decision.

AFRC March 14 – 10 pm

A recap of the season finale, featuring Bachelor Brad and the finalists, Emily and Chantal. The loser discusses her exit from the show and her final moments with Brad, while Brad and the winner talk about their relationship.
    Is there some significance to the fact that the word "fiancee" is not used - or is this the norm, so as not to give away whether a proposal is offered and accepted at FRC? How does the wording here compare with previous seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii View Post
    Is there some significance to the fact that the word "fiancee" is not used - or is this the norm, so as not to give away whether a proposal is offered and accepted at FRC? How does the wording here compare with previous seasons?
    I'm a little confused. The ATFR ceremony sounds so generic. It hasn't been taped yet, has it? In other words... of course they are going to do what it says. What else would they do?
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii View Post
    Actually, I think even saying "winner" and "relationship" is more information than we had before. With Ali, it was written even more generically to leave open the possibility that she had chosen no one; something like, "Ali is joined by both of her final two men, Chris and Roberto, to discuss the end of their journey and the decision she made." I'm fairly certain winner and loser has been used before.

Quote Originally Posted by zacksmom1993 View Post
    Actually, I think even saying "winner" and "relationship" is more information than we had before. With Ali, it was written even more generically to leave open the possibility that she had chosen no one; something like, "Ali is joined by both of her final two men, Chris and Roberto, to discuss the end of their journey and the decision she made." I'm fairly certain winner and loser has been used before.
    Winner just doesn't sound romantic or 'in love'... You win a contest...I guess really is what this is -- a contest and Brad is the prize..

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    The Aeriel SkyTram (CableWay) in Cape Town, that we speculated was Emily's LCD activity. They showed previews of it in an earlier episode.

I ran across this article talking about the Bachelor in Cape Town. Could another activity Emily and Brad have gone on included Penguin watching at Cape Point?

Spoiler Alert: We Know What Hotel Hosts the South African Finale of 'The Bachelor' || HotelChatter

The One & Only Cape Town is a different animal altogether. The citi-fied hotel is surrounded by stunning scenery—namely the imposing Table Mountain, which can be seen from the sleek-chic rooms. And while we hope Brad and his gals sampled the food stylings of Nobu restaurant and guzzled local chenin blancs and pinotage's from Reuben's tri-level wine loft, we know the group kept the bonding-with-nature theme. Penguin watching at Cape Point was a highlight and even shark cage diving. But alas, booted-off bad-girl contestant Michelle Money wasn’t in the deep to bite Brad’s head off.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    Winner just doesn't sound romantic or 'in love'... You win a contest...I guess really is what this is -- a contest and Brad is the prize..
    Not that I am suggesting this, but if you listen to some of the past ITMs of the girls, they even refer to the F1 as being a "winner". Point being even the cast sees it as a competition.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    Not that I am suggesting this, but if you listen to some of the past ITMs of the girls, they even refer to the F1 as being a "winner". Point being even the cast sees it as a competition.
    When Roberto said he's keeping his "eyes on the prize" last season, I almost had a heart-attack.

Thank you for proving me wrong, R!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    True...it is a competition..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post

Maybe THAT's why his fridge is all decorated?? Or perhaps he bought her another kite. Seems like he's ready to be her father after two kites for sure.
    But the big question..were they dollar store kites, or good ones from Walmart? That's a big clue, right?

Shame on TPTB to call little Ricki-Tiki a shark!!
    Last edited by Gina28; 03-03-2011 at 03:40 PM. Reason: word mispelled