Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Re: Episode Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    I know you all discount Brad's attraction for Ashley, but I think it is still very strong. Ashley's HTD went very well. Brad loved her family, he is greatly attracted to Ashley and the connection they made the first night date. They have some problems and he has talked about them. Everyone is going to accept the fantasy dates. My assumption with Ashley is that the date doesn't resolve Brad's concerns, but exacerbates them. His pulling Ashley aside was the final effort to determine whether she would be F2 or F3.
    As much as I keep saying I see the Emily connection there is a little part of me that wonders if Ashley could be the hidden F1. (I guess according to RS and SC that can't be)
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

I know you all discount Brad's attraction for Ashley, but I think it is still very strong. Ashley's HTD went very well. Brad loved her family, he is greatly attracted to Ashley and the connection they made the first night date. They have some problems and he has talked about them. Everyone is going to accept the fantasy dates. My assumption with Ashley is that the date doesn't resolve Brad's concerns, but exacerbates them. His pulling Ashley aside was the final effort to determine whether she would be F2 or F3.
    I see a connection to Ashley...it's funny how Brad felt most comfortable/at home with Ashley's family. I wonder if the wealth of the O'Brians was a tad intimidating.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Wouldn't surprise me at if Ashley was the original F2...
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I love Ashley and Brad together. They're a GREAT couple. They're fun and sweet and playful and just awesome together. In the end she's too young, too entrenched in Philly, and just got overshadowed by the bigger, most strong connection with F1. However, I really think in his heart she was F2.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

I don't/didn't actually discount them at all. In fact, and please don't kill me for this but I find her rather similar physically to Laurel (I think Ashley is adorable BTW). But she is clearly totally in a different place in her life than Brad. I have long suspected she was his *real* F2.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Maybe on Chantal's FD there is no room key to be given out because there isn't a door to open. Even if there is a gate maybe there is a latch that closes it. Do you know what I mean? Without a room with walls to go into she wouldn't need a fantasy card to enter the treehouse. Maybe I read the description wrong.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    According to the clues on the FB game. One woman is going to turn down the FS and one woman doesn't get the FS card
    Down - Emily
    No Card - Ashley H

South Africa Takes the Spotlight on ABC's Hit Romance Reality Series The... -- NEW YORK, Feb. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --

*Destination Showcased in Episode 9, Airing Monday, February 28*

NEW YORK, Feb. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Lush landscapes, pristine wilderness and awe-inspiring encounters with nature's most magnificent creatures in their natural habitats will enchant the newest Bachelor, Brad Womack, and his three beautiful Bachelorettes as they embark on their romantic journey of a lifetime in SOUTH AFRICA.

Their iconic South African journey will take them to Lion Sands Private Game Reserve, Sabi Sand, a family-owned jewel renowned for its Big Five Game viewing and world class luxury experience, situated on the banks of the Sabie Riverin Kruger National Park.

Brad's date activities will include the thrill of morning and evening safari game drives to spot the Big Five; a tryst at the Chalkley Tree House, recently featured on the front cover of Conde Nast Traveler magazine, a secure bush bedroom under the African stars; and an interaction at Elephant Whispers, to exchange trunk greetings and offer tasty treats in return for a short ride atop these impressive titans of the bush.

Another highlight is a helicopter tour to the Blyde River Canyon in the Drakensberg Mountains, an area of breathtaking scenic splendour, for a delicious picnic lunch. The poignant Rose Ceremony will take place at Lion Sands' Tinga Legends Lodge, a classic safari lodge built around an enormous Jackalberry tree which is reputed to be over 200 years old.

The party will arrive rested and refreshed after enjoying luxurious service on South African Airways, whose daily flights to South Africa from New York and Washington, DC offer travel convenience and award-winning service.

South African Tourism and South African Airways Vacations have created The Bachelor Ultimate South Africa Getaway, a fantastic 10 days/7 nights package inspired by Brad and the Bachelorettes' romantic South African adventure that includes the following:

* Roundtrip international flights from New York's JFK Airport or Washington DC's Dulles Airport
    * Internal South Africa flights from Cape Town International to Kruger Airport, and from Kruger Airport to O.R. Tambo International in Johannesburg
    * 4 nights' accommodations with breakfast at the ultra-chic One & Only Cape Town
    * A Bento Box for two with a sake tasting OR a Romantic Picnic for two with a bottle of House wine
    * A couples massage in a couples' treatment room at the One & Only luxury spa
    * Full and half day Cape Town area tours to Cape Point and the Winelands
    * Full day Great White Shark cage diving trip in Gansbaai
    * 3 nights' accommodations at the Lion Sands River Lodge, including cocktails and a night in the Chalkley Tree House
    * 3 meals daily at Lion Sands, with two safari game drives daily with rangers and trackers
    * Elephant Whispers interaction and elephant ride
    The Bachelor SA Getaway - ultimate luxury - 1855-359-7228 | SAA Vacations

The Bachelor SA Getaway - affordable luxury - 1855-359-7228 | SAA Vacations

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

We have SCs of Emily and Chantel at their Fantasy suites so if anyone turns it down its Ashley. Maybe after the so-so day she says no and that is why Brad pulls her aside prior to RC as they didn't have the night to clear the air?

Its either this or all three accept.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    We have SCs of Emily and Chantel at their Fantasy suites so if anyone turns it down its Ashley. Maybe after the so-so day she says no and that is why Brad pulls her aside prior to RC as they didn't have the night to clear the air?

Its either this or all three accept.
    Well since Brad said he might have to leave the country, my guess is all three
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss