Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Re: Episode Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    One thing that confuses me about Chantal's ... they are shown in the treehouse during daylight. Isn't the FS card given out during dinner at night?
    Now, because it is the treehouse, maybe they have to get there during daylight ... and therefore the FS card would be given out at the treehouse itself? Or maybe there is no FS card for the treehouse, because they are already there?
    This is my guess...so the answer to the puzzle would be (for me)

Ashley accepts...Emily turns down...Chantal...not offered

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    This is my guess...so the answer to the puzzle would be (for me)

Ashley accepts...Emily turns down...Chantal...not offered

I also think they're comfortable and playful enough that he can just be like "ehh, not offering, you don't have a choice" since he knows she would stay with him anyway.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post

I also think they're comfortable and playful enough that he can just be like "ehh, not offering, you don't have a choice" since he knows she would stay with him anyway.
    that would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme View Post
    Part two- Chantal takes this to mean that Brad has strong feelings for Emily and she is threatened by this and now Chantal wants to book. That is the accepting part of the chosen one to this dilemma.
    EXACTLY!..hence the "will she love me back"...I for one am looking forward to one of those panic attacks with barfing involved similar to Jesse's season!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post

Brad "Listen up love, I didn't bring the FS card because well who are we kidding neither of us are going back down those steps to be eaten by a wild animal, so will you just stay with me here tonight?"

I think cards are offered to all three according to the first paragraph of the guide:

""Episode 1509" - Romantic adventures await Brad and the final three women - Ashley H., Chantal and Emily - as they travel to spectacular South Africa. From a remarkable safari, to a private ride on an elephant, to a picnic high atop majestic cliffs known as "God's Window," the dates are filled with passion and excitement, as Brad continues to explore what his future would be like with each of these potential mates. At the end of each evening, Brad will present the bachelorette with an invitation to spend an intimate night together in a "fantasy suite," with the hope that she will accept. But will she? It's a wild, romantic ride with each of the women - until Brad makes a shocking, heart-wrenching decision he thought he would never have to make -- on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 28 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network."
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    I think cards are offered to all three according to the first paragraph of the guide:

""Episode 1509" - Romantic adventures await Brad and the final three women - Ashley H., Chantal and Emily - as they travel to spectacular South Africa. From a remarkable safari, to a private ride on an elephant, to a picnic high atop majestic cliffs known as "God's Window," the dates are filled with passion and excitement, as Brad continues to explore what his future would be like with each of these potential mates. At the end of each evening, Brad will present the bachelorette with an invitation to spend an intimate night together in a "fantasy suite," with the hope that she will accept. But will she? It's a wild, romantic ride with each of the women - until Brad makes a shocking, heart-wrenching decision he thought he would never have to make -- on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 28 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network."
    Once again the "description" makes it sound as if something "unprescidented" will happen, but knowing that Ashley goes home..doesn't sound so chocking and heart-wrenching to me...(Although I have not doubt it will APPEAR that way)

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    Once again the "description" makes it sound as if something "unprescidented" will happen, but knowing that Ashley goes home..doesn't sound so chocking and heart-wrenching to me...(Although I have not doubt it will APPEAR that way)
    This is true.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    Yes..I think so and this sounds like Emily IMO.
    I was scrolling down and see you beat me to it. I think that was clear as daylight. Who that is referring to. It just gets better and better.

I know you all discount Brad's attraction for Ashley, but I think it is still very strong. Ashley's HTD went very well. Brad loved her family, he is greatly attracted to Ashley and the connection they made the first night date. They have some problems and he has talked about them. Everyone is going to accept the fantasy dates. My assumption with Ashley is that the date doesn't resolve Brad's concerns, but exacerbates them. His pulling Ashley aside was the final effort to determine whether she would be F2 or F3.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"