Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Re: Episode Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    He may not have needed to present a FS card and the treehouse is part of the date... Seeing as once there... Can't leave till am
    Well at least he brought the right girl there to spend the night with him then

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    He may not have needed to present a FS card and the treehouse is part of the date... Seeing as once there... Can't leave till am

That's what I was wondering. But, then Anders posted the part about whether he will offer her the FS card at dinner.

The reason I'm confused is because I thought we had sc's of Ashley and Brad at the FS ... we definitely have sc's Brad offering the FS card to Emily.

So who doesn't get a FS card? That leaves Chantal, she doesn't get the card, but she gets the suite.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Press Release
    "The next day Brad fulfills one of Emily's dreams - a private elephant ride for two. A breathtaking jaunt atop the giant animals brings them to an elephant watering hole, where they stop for a snack. Emily expresses her fears about Brad stepping into the role of an instant father to her beloved daughter. Will he be able to allay her concerns, and will Emily be ready to take the next step with Brad to the fantasy suite, or will she leave him disappointed?"
    Do they switch elephants at some point? Because this doesn't look private OR romantic!!

Something else very interesting this week Chantal's HTD was aired first like (Roberto's) and Emily's was shown last like (Chris'). Next week Chantal's FD will air first like (Chris') and Emily's will air second like (Roberto's)
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Something else very interesting this week Chantal's HTD was aired first like (Roberto's) and Emily's was shown last like (Chris'). Next week Chantal's FD will air first like (Chris') and Emily's will air second like (Roberto's)
    I have this episode on my iPad and I just double-checked my memory to be sure. Roberto's FD aired first and Chris's FD aired second.

The drama starts at the rose ceremony - even before any roses are offered - as Brad asks to speak to one of the women about their overnight date. He is hoping that the intense conversation he has with her will bring the clarity he needs to make this important decision. In one emotional moment, Brad makes a jaw-dropping choice. The Bachelor and the final two women toast to their final destination, Cape Town, South Africa, and the opportunity to meet Brad's family. But as Brad's second chance to find love on "The Bachelor" is drawing to a close, the question isn't only whom will he choose, but will she accept?
    Re the bolded, will she accept what? His proposal? Of course Channy will.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Re the bolded, will she accept what? His proposal? Of course Channy will.
    Yes..I think so and this sounds like Emily IMO.

I wasn't paying attention...how do we know Chantal's FD will air first?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    I wasn't paying attention...how do we know Chantal's FD will air first?
    It's the first one they mention in the press release the order is Chantal,Emily,Ashley
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia View Post
    I have this episode on my iPad and I just double-checked my memory to be sure. Roberto's FD aired first and Chris's FD aired second.
    You are right. You beat me to it!