Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Re: Episode Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4152970;
    Ohhh yeah! What did they do? Round up each and every girl with daddy issues and/or a tragedy? Literally.
    THANK YOU!! How many is that now?

Alli
    Chantal
    Ashley S. (even though I think hers was supposed to more equate with CL and his mom)
    Ashley H.

MMM so if I were a bettin woman I would say the 5 added last minute for Mr. Brad were...

Alli
    Chantal
    Ashley H
    Emily
    Michelle

And 3 of those are his F3 ... sounds alot like Jillian's season. Man TPTB are good at doing that

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4152980;
    THANK YOU!! How many is that now?

Alli
    Chantal
    Ashley S. (even though I think hers was supposed to more equate with CL and his mom)
    Ashley H.

MMM so if I were a bettin woman I would say the 5 added last minute for Mr. Brad were...

Alli
    Chantal
    Ashley H
    Emily
    Michelle

And 3 of those are his F3 ... sounds alot like Jillian's season. Man TPTB are good at doing that
    Good observation on the 5 girls TPTB added. I guess they can find a match for a Bachelor if they want to.

The description says some women are envious and resentful and one bachelorette is brought to tears by the pre rose ceremony picnic. Could this be Chantel? There is a cap of her crying which I think was supposed to make it look like it was caused by Michelle. She looks like she is dressed up during that crying scene.

Quote Originally Posted by RacingGirl;4153013;
    The description says some women are envious and resentful and one bachelorette is brought to tears by the pre rose ceremony picnic. Could this be Chantel? There is a cap of her crying which I think was supposed to make it look like it was caused by Michelle. She looks like she is dressed up during that crying scene.
    They *cough*Michelle*cough* were probably hard on her after she stayed the night in Catalina.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4153026;
    They *cough*Michelle*cough* were probably hard on her after she stayed the night in Catalina.
    I was wondering if it was pre-rose ceremony when Brad takes Emily for a picnic. I think her obstacle is overcoming jealousy / worrying about Brad's feelings for the other girls (not in a psycho Michelle kind of way). Maybe she sees Emily has her real competition and knows Brad realy likes Emily as well as Chantal??? Or, it could be what you suggested..........

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99;4153151;
    I was wondering if it was pre-rose ceremony when Brad takes Emily for a picnic. I think her obstacle is overcoming jealousy / worrying about Brad's feelings for the other girls (not in a psycho Michelle kind of way). Maybe she sees Emily has her real competition and knows Brad realy likes Emily as well as Chantal??? Or, it could be what you suggested..........
    Probably both. She just spent the night with him (in whatever capacity), now he's off ignoring her and being with other women and in the meantime, other women are picking on her and giving her a hard time.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4153158;
    Probably both. She just spent the night with him (in whatever capacity), now he's off ignoring her and being with other women and in the meantime, other women are picking on her and giving her a hard time.
    I agree, and I also wonder if between the picnic with Emily at the RC and then when he gives Emily the group date rose the next week in Las Vegas may be the catalyst for Chantal's tears in Vegas by the pool where he asks him to let her go it he isn't feeling it for her.

TVGuide Episode 4 Description

Brad and the 11 remaining bachelorettes (three of whom will be eliminated) head to Las Vegas for a day at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and an evening at Cirque du Soleil's "Viva ELVIS" show, which includes a duet by Brad and one contestant. Unfortunately for another, it takes place during a two-on-one date, and she's the odd gal out. The episode's one-on-one date is a shopping trip to an upscale mall, followed by a rooftop dinner. And at the cocktail party, there's a display of confidence.

Search results for: the bachelor
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4153474;
    TVGuide Episode 4 Description

Brad and the 11 remaining bachelorettes (three of whom will be eliminated) head to Las Vegas for a day at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and an evening at Cirque du Soleil's "Viva ELVIS" show, which includes a duet by Brad and one contestant. Unfortunately for another, it takes place during a two-on-one date, and she's the odd gal out. The episode's one-on-one date is a shopping trip to an upscale mall, followed by a rooftop dinner. And at the cocktail party, there's a display of confidence.

Search results for: the bachelor
    So does anyone know who gets to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4153796;
    So does anyone know who gets to do this?
    Yes this is part of the 2 on 1 with both Ashely's. Ashley S. gets sent home and Ashley H. gets to be in the show with Brad.