Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Re: Episode Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    According to the clues on the FB game. One woman is going to turn down the FS and one woman doesn't get the FS card
    that's impossible since we know Chantal and Brad spend the night in the treehouse and there are SCs of EMily in the FS, unless Shawntel came back and didn't get an invite....LOL.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    According to the clues on the FB game. One woman is going to turn down the FS and one woman doesn't get the FS card
    Ugh this is so confusing because we know Chantal is in the tree house with him, and we now have a SC of Emily inside the FS.. So I will go with:

Chantal- Accepts
    Emily- doesn't stay the night (turns it down)
    Ashley- no FS

ETA anders you always beat me to it

The drama starts at the rose ceremony - even before any roses are offered - as Brad asks to speak to one of the women about their overnight date. He is hoping that the intense conversation he has with her will bring the clarity he needs to make this important decision. In one emotional moment, Brad makes a jaw-dropping choice. The Bachelor and the final two women toast to their final destination, Cape Town, South Africa, and the opportunity to meet Brad's family. But as Brad's second chance to find love on "The Bachelor" is drawing to a close, the question isn't only whom will he choose, but will she accept?
    This part of the description puzzles me. Jaw-dropping choice? I mean even if you did not know any spoiler info, from what you see at least to me, jaw-dropping would be to let Chantal go. She so far as been the only one to express her love to Brad.!?!?

The will she accept then points to Emily. This show really cr@ps out this season. They are really grabbing at straws here to put together some kind of "controversial" ending where there really is none.

Post Script- I think I just figured this part out based on a the previous post. Emily does not stay the night but expresses that she has reservation about Brad becoming a father right away ( I see that too). She does not stay the night and he is still concerned about her discussion about him becoming a father- right off the bat. He speaks with her, then lets Ashley go. One would assume he would have let Emily go. Maybe he did not want to let Ashley go because Chantal does not feel threatened by her, but tptb told him to, so that he can keep Emily until the end. Only guessing here.

Part two- Chantal takes this to mean that Brad has strong feelings for Emily and she is threatened by this and now Chantal wants to book. That is the accepting part of the chosen one to this dilemma.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 02-22-2011 at 02:01 PM.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    Ugh this is so confusing because we know Chantal is in the tree house with him, and we now have a SC of Emily inside the FS.. So I will go with:

Chantal- Accepts
    Emily- doesn't stay the night (turns it down)
    Ashley- no FS

ETA anders you always beat me to it

One thing that confuses me about Chantal's ... they are shown in the treehouse during daylight. Isn't the FS card given out during dinner at night?
    Now, because it is the treehouse, maybe they have to get there during daylight ... and therefore the FS card would be given out at the treehouse itself? Or maybe there is no FS card for the treehouse, because they are already there?

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    One thing that confuses me about Chantal's ... they are shown in the treehouse during daylight. Isn't the FS card given out during dinner at night?
    Now, because it is the treehouse, maybe they have to get there during daylight ... and therefore the FS card would be given out at the treehouse itself? Or maybe there is no FS card for the treehouse, because they are already there?
    this answers your question:

Later, at an intimate dinner, Chantal wastes no time making her feelings and intentions clear to Brad. Will her passion serve as a cautionary red flag to the Bachelor, or will he throw caution to the wind and offer her the fantasy suite card so that they can spend the night in a romantic tree house in the wild?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    this answers your question:

Well kind of. It says later at dinner, so are the sc's we have of her and Brad cuddling not at the treehouse? Because those sc's are definately during daylight hours.

I thought you were asking if a FS card was presented to Chantal - not when.....my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I thought you were asking if a FS card was presented to Chantal - not when.....my bad.

That was part of it, whether she could be the one that a FS card was presented to, because there would be no need for a FS card if they were already at the treehouse. Even still, the description of him presenting it later after or during dinner doesn't match the sc's we have of them at the treehouse during daylight.

The sc's appear to show Ashley and Brad at the FS; Emily and Brad at the FS (roses on the bed in their sc). So who doesn't get an FS card? So confused.

Never mind. The further sc's of Brad and Chantal show them at the treehouse at night. It was the ones from last week that show them walking up to the treehouse as daylight.
    Last edited by Bet2Win; 02-22-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Is it possible that because of the logistics of the treehouse - didn't someone post that they leave you there till morning - made it necessary to get there before dark? They could've still given her a fs invitation. Just not waited too late to do it.

He may not have needed to present a FS card and the treehouse is part of the date... Seeing as once there... Can't leave till am
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON