Page 44 of 71 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Re: Episode Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    Oh, it'll probably just be them. If Brad and Emily become exclusive at the FRC, that's the time to mix in her parents, Ricky's parents, and whomever else needs to give their stamp of approval for Emily to move on.
    but it's normal for him to meet her mom and dad at the HTDs. are you saying they won't meet?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Oh, it'll probably just be them. If Brad and Emily become exclusive at the FRC, that's the time to mix in her parents, Ricky's parents, and whomever else needs to give their stamp of approval for Emily to move on.
    Usually the parents do meet the bachelor, but we have a couple incidents where they refused. Shannon in season 1's parents didn't meet Alex, Melissa's parents didn't meet Jason, Amber's parents didn't meet with Andy and Ian's parents didn't meet with Meredith. Mixed results of how season worked out with an F3, F4, a sort of F1, and an F1.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    but it's normal for him to meet her mom and dad at the HTDs. are you saying they won't meet?
    I don't expect them to meet. I think it's just going to be them and Ricki.

Yeah, won't we have to see Brad ask the dad's permission to propose to the F2?

Did Jake ask all of the F4 parents? Then again this was the guy in lurve wth 5 women.

We don't have caps of a meeting, but I am not sure we have conclusive evidence that they don't meet. I will go up thread and read the description again to see if anything in there gives us any clues. My guess on precident would be that he meets some adult in her life, either parents, siblings, aunt/uncle or friends.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    We don't have caps of a meeting, but I am not sure we have conclusive evidence that they don't meet. I will go up thread and read the description again to see if anything in there gives us any clues. My guess on precident would be that he meets some adult in her life, either parents, siblings, aunt/uncle or friends.
    I think so too. Brad has said he would never propose to a woman without asking her father's permission first. If he doesn't meet Emily's dad, how are we supposed to suspend disbelief that he will propose to her at the FRC? He can't hardly ask Ricki's permission.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

See I look at this as she has no intention of being F1. I would think if she were serious about him she would want her parents there. But if she's not serious, no need to bother her parents. I don't know, just seems odd

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    My rationale is that Emily and Ricki are essentially Emily's family. Yes, there are parents, like Jason's family and Ty, but it's a unique situation. The Hendricks are in Charlotte, so would they have Brad meet the parents of Emily's first love? I don't know where Em's parents live. I thought they were divorced and living in different places.

Max, what then of Melissa?
    Last edited by veg_out; 02-18-2011 at 12:23 PM.

Really? I do expect them to meet her parents - I bet they come over to her house - they just didn't show them since the whole issue is about Brad meeting Ricki.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Really? I do expect them to meet her parents - I bet they come over to her house - they just didn't show them since the whole issue is about Brad meeting Ricki.
    Yep. Probably they'll have an afternoon picnic with Ricki, and then shuffle her off to relatives, and the adults will have a meal together. They don't need Ricki around for any 'real' discussions.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl