Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4152470;
    Wow, they really are pulling out and exploiting all the fears and phobias this season. It also reads like Mother Teresa is no longer in the mix as jealousy overcomes all the warm fuzzies toward Emily. Is it Chantal Brad speaks to while Melissa waits and waits and waits? This is going to be good!
    Michelle waits ... and it's probably producer driven ... Brad, before you take Michelle, you need to talk to (insert name here), she's having a really hard time and is likely to leave unless you give her some reassurance. Brad falls for it, the producers get what they want DRAMA. Drama sells these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4152477;
    Does Emily not get a date next week?
    Sounds like it, and perhaps why Brad decides to take her on a picnic ... during the cocktail party? And is his therapist going to be on every week while they are in LA? Does he get to go to the location dates? I would think Brad would need him most in the far, far away lands.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 01-18-2011 at 02:59 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Re: Episode Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4152470;
    Wow, they really are pulling out and exploiting all the fears and phobias this season. It also reads like Mother Teresa is no longer in the mix as jealousy overcomes all the warm fuzzies toward Emily. Is it Chantal Brad speaks to while Melissa waits and waits and waits? This is going to be good!
    I think it might be Ashley H. I thought she drank too much and had some sort of emotional issues the other night before on the group date due to the exboyfriend who passed away. Anyone remember? Seems like this was discussed a long time back.
    Last edited by sgjsnow; 01-18-2011 at 02:43 PM.

Yeah, the love for Mother Teresa will probably fade... quickly I do feel bad for Brad having to handle all of these emotional women! Should definitely be interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4152484;
    I think it might be Ashley H. I thought she drank too much and had some sort of emotional issues the other night before on the group date due to the exboyfriend who passed away. Anyone remember? Seems like this was discussed a long time back.
    Yes, it's Ashley. I kinda wish it was Chantal though so we can see some drama between the two. Their cat fights are going to be hilarious!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Not only do they put her under water, they later put her in a sharks cage. That just seems cruel - unless her fear of water was equivalent to Ali's fear of flying.
    Moral of the story: when applying to be on this show, never share your real phobias. Fake it. (Lie.) If you are afraid of heights, tell them you're claustrophobic.

FORT Fan

TPTB are definitely creating major amounts of drama regardless of what CH said about this not being a drama filled season.

We have lots of daddy dramas: Ashley H's dad abandoning her, Ashely S's dad's sudden passing, Chantal's dad abandoning her and then her super-close relationship with step-dad, Emily's daughter's dad tragically killed in a plane crash.

TPTB have Emily in a tiny plane with Brad, have Ashley S. sing with Brad to her & her father's favorite song and then put Chantal underwater.

Toss a wacky actress into the mix & viola'! Drama!

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;4152898;
    TPTB are definitely creating major amounts of drama regardless of what CH said about this not being a drama filled season.

We have lots of daddy dramas: Ashley H's dad abandoning her, Ashely S's dad's sudden passing, Chantal's dad abandoning her and then her super-close relationship with step-dad, Emily's daughter's dad tragically killed in a plane crash.

TPTB have Emily in a tiny plane with Brad, have Ashley S. sing with Brad to her & her father's favorite song and then put Chantal underwater.

I guess one man's drama is another man's snoozefest!
    Last night wasn't too bad of a snarkfest. Waaaah!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;4152509;
    Moral of the story: when applying to be on this show, never share your real phobias. Fake it. (Lie.) If you are afraid of heights, tell them you're claustrophobic.

Brilliant.

Do I sound like Matt?

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;4152898;

Don't forget Alli, her dad cheating and she becomes a big sister.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4152964;
    Don't forget Alli, her dad cheating and she becomes a big sister.
    Ohhh yeah! What did they do? Round up each and every girl with daddy issues and/or a tragedy? Literally.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City