Page 24 of 71 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Re: Episode Descriptions

Thanks for the press release! So Ashley does get the rose on the group date, but I'm guessing that the others on the one on one dates do not get rose or go?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4184711;
    Thanks for the press release! So Ashley does get the rose on the group date, but I'm guessing that the others on the one on one dates do not get rose or go?
    Sanlee - that's what I think now after reading this too. I bet he tells Emily she can relax because there is no rose on the line tonight (Shawntelle, too). He decides to let Britt go based on what happens on their date and the RC will come down to Chantal/Michelle getting the last rose again for maximum drama.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4184711;

I want to know what the surprise announcement to Emily is. That he has a child Just kidding everybody!

Will Brad remember his "she just had a rough patch" regarding Chantal?
    But what I wonder the most, if Chantal is F1, is watching the footage he was not privy to causing him any concerns ... since he doesn't like drama.

So many questions, so few answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4184714;
    I want to know what the surprise announcement to Emily is. That he has a child Just kidding everybody!

But what I wonder the most, if Chantal is F1, is watching the footage he was not privy to causing him any concerns ... since he doesn't like drama.

Re bolded: ME TOO!! Anyone have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4184715;
    Re bolded: ME TOO!! Anyone have any ideas?
    That there is no rose on the line on this date, so relax, have fun and enjoy our time together without having to worry about that rose on the plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4184714;

I want to know what it is too! Maybe he tells her that it's okay if she doesn't want him to meet her daughter yet if it's too soon or whatever, and that it's totally up to her or something like that. Who knows!

MissMilano, ITA with everything you said, but I don't know if the surprise announcement will be that there won't be a rose on the line because at that point in the show there usually aren't roses given out. At least I hope it's something even better than this!

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;4184718;
    That there is no rose on the line on this date, so relax, have fun and enjoy our time together without having to worry about that rose on the plate.

Well, wouldn't the same announcement pertain to Shawntell too? I think it's something else.

Wait I'm confused why only chantal and michelle are on the chopping block next week...could someone explain to me please?
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4184724;
    Well, wouldn't the same announcement pertain to Shawntell too? I think it's something else.
    Could be, just speculating on things. Maybe he got something for her to give to her daughter (a la Deanna naming a star after Ty)? It will probably turn out to be nothing, since these descriptions are often full of hyperbole.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4184731;
    Wait I'm confused why only chantal and michelle are on the chopping block next week...could someone explain to me please?
    If Chantal and Michelle are the only ones on the chopping block then he must give out roses on the other 1-1 dates.