Page 22 of 71 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Re: Episode Descriptions

I can't read the link as my network has site blocked. Can someone transcribe it on here since it is an article and not a post? Too long since I read the rules, but I think that was allowed if it was a media release. Thanks in advance.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;4182688;
    TVGuide Episode Description -Episode 8

Episode Synopsis: Brad visits the four remaining bachelorettes in their hometowns, where he faces an intimidating dad and ambitious career goals, not to mention a lack of passion on his part. One is dispatched at a New York City rose ceremony, then Brad and the other three head for South Africa.

The Bachelor Episode Guide 2011 Season 15 - The Bachelor, Episode 8 | TVGuide.com
    I did read/hear that Shawntel's dad was originally sceptical of her going on this show but is now backing her 100%, and she wants to become a pathologist.

As far as the lack of passion goes, I can see it being Emily as there has been no "fireworks" kissing scenes between them. Unfortunately, I also see this as being Chantal ... the scene in Anguilla just gives me the wrong vibes :"we're different" ...."you have no idea" ... I think her tears and erratic behaviour are starting turn Brad off. I make be wrong, but it's fun speculating.

ETA: In defence of passion with Shawntel (not that it's needed) isn't that a tongue peeking out?
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4175888;
    Last edited by richmondrose; 02-07-2011 at 05:14 PM.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;4182818;
    I did read/hear that Shawntel's dad was originally sceptical of her going on this show but is now backing her 100%, and she wants to become a pathologist.

As far as the lack of passion goes, I can see it being Emily as there has been no "fireworks" kissing scenes between them. Unfortunately, I also see this as being Chantal ... the scene in Anguilla just gives me the wrong vibes :"we're different" ...."you have no idea" ... I think her tears and erratic behaviour are starting turn Brad off. I make be wrong, but it's fun speculating.
    Brad's v/o saying something like "we are losing our connection over nothing, comes to mind. I wonder if this is where it fits in.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by carefree2;4182822;
    Brad's v/o saying something like "we are losing our connection over nothing, comes to mind. I wonder if this is where it fits in.
    Yup, that's what I was thinking too ...

I would rather TPTB edit Shawntel as having a tough father and lofty goals, than for them to try to paint her as a "creepy works-with-the-dead" girl on Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4182700;
    Lack of passion – Emily
    Career goals – don’t know – they all seem to have established careers. (by reason of my deduction – leaves Ash)
    Intimidating dad – can’t be Ash. My money is on Chantal.
    Dispatched - Shawntel
    Lack of passion has got to be Shawntel, especially given the hometown date she has, it'll be like Kirks on Ali's season
    Intimidating father most definitley Chantal
    Career goals must be Ashley
    And dispatched, Shawntel, for lack of passion on Brads part

If Emily makes it to F2, there is no way they'll label their relationship as "passionless" yet

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4182852;
    Lack of passion has got to be Shawntel, especially given the hometown date she has, it'll be like Kirks on Ali's season
    Intimidating father most definitley Chantal
    Career goals must be Ashley
    And dispatched, Shawntel, for lack of passion on Brads part

If Emily makes it to F2, there is no way they'll label their relationship as "passionless" yet
    Jake descriped his relationship with Tenley as passionless, and she was F2. Not sure if he used that word, but he definitely said they were lacking in the physical parts of their relationship. Though, I will agree that if that is the case with Emily, they probably won't point that out until LCD, like they did with Jake and Tenley.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4182850;
    I would rather TPTB edit Shawntel as having a tough father and lofty goals, than for them to try to paint her as a "creepy works-with-the-dead" girl on Halloween.
    yes, that would be refreshing ... however, if it's done for fun, it'll be quite entertaining ... just like their LV date.
    Last edited by richmondrose; 02-07-2011 at 06:21 PM.

My guesses:

Intimidating father has GOT to Daddy-O
    Ambitious is Ashley
    Passionless is either Shawntel or Emily
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Anguilla
    Brad and the remaining women travel to Anguilla, where they enjoy local beaches, culture, cuisine and a performance by Bankie Banx; a steamy photo shoot intensifies rivalries.

South Africa - FD's
    Brad and the three remaining women travel to South Africa for adventures and overnight dates; Brad chooses the final two women.