Page 21 of 71 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Re: Episode Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4182729;
    I'll play:

Intimidating Dad - Chantal
    Ambitious Career Goals - Ashley H
    Lack of passion on his part - Shawntell
    Dispatched in NYC - Shawntell

I don't think Emily is reflected in the episode guide at this point because they are showing previews that make it look like Emily doesn't get a HTD.

I also don't think the lack of passion on his part is Emily because they showed him telling her that he is falling for her. While Shawntell and Brad have a good time together, I don't see any passion from Brad towards Shawntell.
    ITA. I was just about to say the same things! Thanks for saving me the time

FORT Fanatic

Since, according to that preview that we all agree is completely misleading, they are trying to make people think Emily turns down a HTD, I'm not sure that any of those clues are necessarily meant to be pointing towards Emily.

Didn't see your post Bet2Win, but I'm thinking the same thing you're thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;4182722;
    I think they have done this before..IF I remember right( been too many years) But Charlie gave Sarah B a rose..I think I remember her and christly have a rose sitting on a couch before the RC..Maybe someone can remember...
    I just watched this episode on Saturday, they all stood at the RC, Sarah had a 1:1, horseback riding; Anitra had a date (Charlie got drunk – big surprise) and the group date was fencing – no one had safe roses, they all stood for the RC. Anitra and Kindle were eliminated.

It was the week before that Sarah got a group date rose - bowling, Krisily never got a 1:1 date. but got the group date rose for the body shot (episode 2). It was Kimberly who was sitting beside Sarah because Jenny asked what his type was, pointing at Kimberly saying “I don’t’ look like that”, then pointing to Big Sarah and saying “I don’t act like that”
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4182729;
    I'll play:

Intimidating Dad - Chantal
    Ambitious Career Goals - Ashley H
    Lack of passion on his part - Shawntell
    Dispatched in NYC - Shawntell

I don't think Emily is reflected in the episode guide at this point because they are showing previews that make it look like Emily doesn't get a HTD.

I also don't think the lack of passion on his part is Emily because they showed him telling her that he is falling for her. While Shawntell and Brad have a good time together, I don't see any passion from Brad towards Shawntell.
    Yup, that sounds right!

FORT Fogey

From the way I read the description, it seems as though it's all talking about the same girl: intimidating dad ANd ambitious career goals, not to mention lack of passion. If they were referring to 3 separate dates I would have thought there would have been commas. But of course (as you can tell from my writing) I am definitely not an English major!

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;4182766;
    From the way I read the description, it seems as though it's all talking about the same girl: intimidating dad ANd ambitious career goals, not to mention lack of passion. If they were referring to 3 separate dates I would have thought there would have been commas. But of course (as you can tell from my writing) I am definitely not an English major!
    I agree...and I think it's referring to Shawntel..

That's exactly what I thought when I read it too! It sounds to me like all 3 things mentioned are all about the same dad.

FORT Newbie

That is how I read it too.

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

I agree. I think all 3 things are probably about Shawntel. She wants to take over the family business in Chico, which eliminates her from moving to Austin as Brad wants, they have fun but no passion, and I guess her Dad must be scary!
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4182804;
    That's exactly what I thought when I read it too! It sounds to me like all 3 things mentioned are all about the same dad.
    Me too!