Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Re: Episode Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4178456;
    I can see him giving Chantal the rose maybe last once esp after drama but not twice! He knows how sensitive she is and it's just not his personality to continue to go along with it, no matter what TPTB want. Hasn't it been shown in screencaps before that the order they get the roses during the live scene is not what is shown after editing?
    No don't you know that TPTB just like making her cry.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4178521;
    No don't you know that TPTB just like making her cry.
    Brad has been one one of the few that has BUCKED at what the TPTB want once already and in the end.... it was HIS way of doing things.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4178545;
    Brad has been one one of the few that has BUCKED at what the TPTB want once already and in the end.... it was HIS way of doing things.
    I think TPTB negotiated more say in this season in exchange for Brad's mulligan... that may be part of the changed man shtick this time around
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4178545;
    Exactly! Didn't he say he was man enough. So the contestant are responsible for their own actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4175150;
    From the episode description, we can rule out Alli, Jackie and Michelle.

Alli's not at the RC. The description says that one woman tells him she's in love with him, while another woman leaves in tears after being cut, and Michelle causes trouble when telling the women blah blah blah.

Chantal has told him every episode she's crazy about him, so I don't think it's her. Maybe Shawntell. Britt loves kissing him, but I don't see her swooning .. the word used in the description. Would be shocked if it was Emily .. so it's probably her.
    The rose could go to Emily and they have SQT. Isn't it the same hot springs where the 6 girls & Brad had part of their group date that also shows a sc of Brad/Emily making out at night or is that somewhere else?

Also, the previews show Shawntel telling Brad she's falling in love with him. I don't know if that happens in Ep6 or 7. I thought RS had Emily/Shawntel going on a no rose 2:1 date with Brad in Ep.7. He didn't have Emily going on another 1:1, but in ep7, he didn't know who went on the 2nd 1:1, but I think the date has something to do with riding bikes. Does anyone know when Emily was with him on a picnic on the beach and a dinner date or was that the same date? That just about has to be ep7, since Brad mentions the HTD to her at dinner. I'm doubting there is another 2:1 date this season. I think ep7 will be:

1:1 Britt (on yacht & jumping off a cliff)
    Grp Chantal, Michelle, Ashley H - Red Swimsuits (Photo Shoot-Sports Illustrated)
    1:1 Emily - Deserted Island (Picnic & Dinner)
    1:1 Shawntel - Farmers Market

For the past few seasons, there have been three (3) 1:1's and a group date or 2:1 date during the last episode before the HTD. However, I think they only had 5 left at that point and Brad will have 6.

Does anyone have confirmation of the dates for episodes 6 & 7?

ETA: Episode 7 (the dates before HTD's) have always bee NO ROSE dates, but it seems like Brad breaks the rules and sends Britt home anyway.) Brad, it's worth it just to see Michelle get dumped at the RC all by herself. Can't wait to see that!
    Last edited by n4692u; 02-05-2011 at 08:52 PM.

TVGuide Episode Description -Episode 8

Episode Synopsis: Brad visits the four remaining bachelorettes in their hometowns, where he faces an intimidating dad and ambitious career goals, not to mention a lack of passion on his part. One is dispatched at a New York City rose ceremony, then Brad and the other three head for South Africa.

The Bachelor Episode Guide 2011 Season 15 - The Bachelor, Episode 8 | TVGuide.com
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

FORT Newbie

Ambitious career goals? We have yet to hear from any of the women what there goals are? Am I reading this right that the goals may play a part in someone's demise because possibly Daddy spills the beans?

‘dispatched’ – wow, that sounds really cold.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;4182688;
    TVGuide Episode Description -Episode 8

Episode Synopsis: Brad visits the four remaining bachelorettes in their hometowns, where he faces an intimidating dad and ambitious career goals, not to mention a lack of passion on his part. One is dispatched at a New York City rose ceremony, then Brad and the other three head for South Africa.

The Bachelor Episode Guide 2011 Season 15 - The Bachelor, Episode 8 | TVGuide.com
    My guess:

Intimidating dad = Mike O'Brien
    Ambitious career goals = Ashley H. (dentist)
    Lack of passion = Shawntel ??

ETA: Episode 7 (the dates before HTD's) have always bee NO ROSE dates, but it seems like Brad breaks the rules and sends Britt home anyway.) Brad, it's worth it just to see Michelle get dumped at the RC all by herself. Can't wait to see that!
    I think it was designed this way because they wanted maximum opportunity for Michelle’s departure. Typically, we see each lady hug him and say good-bye, then walk out and then we get the crying PI. In the case of Michelle, having Britt gone during her date, opens up the possibility for Brad to walk Michelle out with ensuing mucho drama

Otherwise, there would be no reason why Brad had to let Britt go on the date, he just as easily could have let her go at the RC.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono