Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Re: Episode Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4178028;
    that's what doesn't make sense about roses at that point - why would Britt's date be a rose or go (which I don't think it is) and yet Shawntel and EMily's isn't? And someone mentioned somewhere that maybe the rose in the SC with Brad and Ashley is a prop - makes sense. Especially cuz it's very sunny, looks to early in the day for her to have a rose.
    I don't think Britt's date is a rose or go date either....I think he only let her go because he knew it wasn't going anywhere so he decided to let her go early. I brought it up that maybe the rose in the cap that Brad has with Ashley is a prop for the photoshoot. All red bikinis, red roses, Valentine's day episode. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4178095;
    I don't think Britt's date is a rose or go date either....I think he only let her go because he knew it wasn't going anywhere so he decided to let her go early. I brought it up that maybe the rose in the cap that Brad has with Ashley is a prop for the photoshoot. All red bikinis, red roses, Valentine's day episode. Lol
    But doesn't Chantal have a melt-down cuz she didn't get that rose? Where she says if you can't pick me out of only 3 of us....

Maybe Emily, Ashley, and Shawntel do have roses. Britt is eliminated, and the choice a the RC is between Chantal and Michelle.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4178273;
    Maybe Emily, Ashley, and Shawntel do have roses. Britt is eliminated, and the choice a the RC is between Chantal and Michelle.
    Wow. I could see TPTB playing that up for drama. They certainly have enjoyed messing with Chantal so far.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4178277;
    Wow. I could see TPTB playing that up for drama. They certainly have enjoyed messing with Chantal so far.
    I can see him giving Chantal the rose maybe last once esp after drama but not twice! He knows how sensitive she is and it's just not his personality to continue to go along with it, no matter what TPTB want. Hasn't it been shown in screencaps before that the order they get the roses during the live scene is not what is shown after editing?

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4178456;
    I can see him giving Chantal the rose maybe last once esp after drama but not twice! He knows how sensitive she is and it's just not his personality to continue to go along with it, no matter what TPTB want. Hasn't it been shown in screencaps before that the order they get the roses during the live scene is not what is shown after editing?
    But if Chantal and Michelle were the only two waiting to receive roses, Chantal would technically get the first and last one.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4178459;
    But if Chantal and Michelle were the only two waiting to receive roses, Chantal would technically get the first and last one.
    Sorry, I hadn't read all the comments and now I am following the trail. Yah, no choice here if those girls already have roses. I'll have to go back and read.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4178464;
    Sorry, I hadn't read all the comments and now I am following the trail. Yah, no choice here if those girls already have roses. I'll have to go back and read.
    Oh, ok gotcha! I don't see a rose on the table for Emily's 1:1 date, so I'm thinking that they won't be rose or go dates. I could be wrong though.

Where are their dates revealed ahead of time again? I'm sorry. I haven't read those articles as in RS. Is that where you find them? I'm pretty much into watching interactions on the show and fail miserably at trying to figure out who does what when unless its the ending! But I'm going to have to go read them now to keep up with what some threads are talking about. Man, this post makes me look dumb, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4178471;
    Where are their dates revealed ahead of time again? I'm sorry. I haven't read those articles as in RS. Is that where you find them? I'm pretty much into watching interactions on the show and fail miserably at trying to figure out who does what when unless its the ending! But I'm going to have to go read them now to keep up with what some threads are talking about. Man, this post makes me look dumb, doesn't it?
    Nah, I kind of figured that you probably just hadn't read the other posts yet before you responded.
    You can look in the new thread named Confirmed Screencaps or the Timeline Only Thread and that may help.