Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions

Re: Episode Descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4176497;
    TVGuide Episode Description - Episode 7 - February 14, 2011

Episode Synopsis: Brad and the six remaining bachelorettes visit the Caribbean island of Anguilla for bicycling, a farmers'-market tour and a deserted-island tryst. Four win roses, but one gal is asked to leave in the middle of a date. Brad quickly makes up his mind about the other loser as well, and cancels the cocktail party.

The Bachelor Episode Guide 2011 Season 15 - The Bachelor, Episode 7 | TVGuide.com
    LOL!! I know Alex, I love their perfect description of Michelle!!

I thought Michelle gets eliminated the following week.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4176569;
    I thought Michelle gets eliminated the following week.
    She does, but the discussion is about Episode 7 is Anguilla when she's eliminated.

Gotcha.
    I seem to not be able to read. The date is big as day. Silly me.
    Thanks, Ryvetted.
    Last edited by Luvvy; 02-02-2011 at 03:34 PM.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

So what is being accomplished story development wise in Costa Rica?

Chantal gets a long date so Brad can .... find out what? If he wants to keep her?

Alli gets a date so Brad can decide whether to keep her another week.

We get rid of two extras Jackie and Alli

So what does the group date accomplish ? Emily kisses Brad, Brad confronts Michelle, .......
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4176594;
    So what is being accomplished story development wise in Costa Rica?

Chantal gets a long date so Brad can .... find out what? If he wants to keep her?

Alli gets a date so Brad can decide whether to keep her another week.

We get rid of two extras Jackie and Alli

So what does the group date accomplish ? Emily kisses Brad, Brad confronts Michelle, .......
    Doesn't one of them admit they're falling in love with him? Speculation is that is Ashley H.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4176606;
    Doesn't one of them admit they're falling in love with him? Speculation is that is Ashley H.
    That's in Costa Rica next week actually.

In Anguilla, Shawntel tells Brad she is falling for him during the nighttime portion of their date according to the previews.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4176522;
    That sounds about right. Ashley gets the group date rose, but I'm not sure whether the others get a rose or not on the date.
    On that date, as in all group dates, only one gets a rose. With Britt not returning from the yacht (I wonder if she's still out there?), and Michelle imploding before the cocktail party, he goes from six (Britt, Emily, Chantal, Shawntel, Ashley H, Michelle) to four. Four was his magic number, therefore, no need for a cocktail party.

re: the dates for this episode: Poor Michelle left on the desert island... just think of the possibilities.

off topic: I have been to several of the places stateside where TB has filmed. Romance, fun, fine dining, yep, we've got it. But if DUH ever decides to surprise me with shark tank diving, his status of "endearingly cute and clueless" would immediately escalate to "stupid stupid stupid why did you think I would ever participate in this clueless." Followed by a list of make-good options, most of which would have to come with GIA certification. If Chantal stays with Brad after the shark cage date, she must have nerves of steel and be totally lovestruck.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;4176674;
    On that date, as in all group dates, only one gets a rose. With Britt not returning from the yacht (I wonder if she's still out there?), and Michelle imploding before the cocktail party, he goes from six (Britt, Emily, Chantal, Shawntel, Ashley H, Michelle) to four. Four was his magic number, therefore, no need for a cocktail party.

re: the dates for this episode: Poor Michelle left on the desert island... just think of the possibilities.

off topic: I have been to several of the places stateside where TB has filmed. Romance, fun, fine dining, yep, we've got it. But if DUH ever decides to surprise me with shark tank diving, his status of "endearingly cute and clueless" would immediately escalate to "stupid stupid stupid why did you think I would ever participate in this clueless." Followed by a list of make-good options, most of which would have to come with GIA certification. If Chantal stays with Brad after the shark cage date, she must have nerves of steel and be totally lovestruck.
    Oh, you can bet he made sure she understood whose idea the shark date was. We made not have heard it, but I bet it was one of the first things off camera she heard from him.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I am certain about few things in life but I bet we are all up a tree regarding the FRC and the location.

That bed in the sky ain't there fer bird watchin. I can see it now. Emily climbs that staircase and is sent back down the walk of "Ette" and chantal comes bounding up the steps 2 - 3 at a clip. Que T/R music now. Chantal arrives at the top only to have the skies open up as Brad begins to say Chan ....he is interrupted as Chantal says just shut up and kiss me and they fade to a curtain drawn trampoline sessions. THE END
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.