Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 702

Thread: Episode Descriptions

  1. #141
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4175164;
    Ok, so rule out Shawntel.

    Leaves: Ashley H., Britt, Emily, & Chantal.

    Chantal ... I would think she would have taken care of that during her 1-1.

    Britt ... don't see her swooning.

    Emily ... don't see her swooning.

    Ashley H. gets my vote.
    Me too!

  2. #142
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    TVGuide Episode Description - Episode 7 - February 14, 2011

    Episode Synopsis: Brad and the six remaining bachelorettes visit the Caribbean island of Anguilla for bicycling, a farmers'-market tour and a deserted-island tryst. Four win roses, but one gal is asked to leave in the middle of a date. Brad quickly makes up his mind about the other loser as well, and cancels the cocktail party.

    The Bachelor Episode Guide 2011 Season 15 - The Bachelor, Episode 7 | TVGuide.com

  3. #143
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    Brad quickly makes up his mind about the other loser as well, and cancels the cocktail party.
    Michelle's exit, and no cocktail party.

  4. #144
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4176500;
    Michelle's exit, and no cocktail party.
    Now THAT is going to be entertaining!
    Team Alibeartito

  5. #145
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4176497;
    TVGuide Episode Description - Episode 7 - February 14, 2011

    Episode Synopsis: Brad and the six remaining bachelorettes visit the Caribbean island of Anguilla for bicycling, a farmers'-market tour and a deserted-island tryst. Four win roses, but one gal is asked to leave in the middle of a date. Brad quickly makes up his mind about the other loser as well, and cancels the cocktail party.

    The Bachelor Episode Guide 2011 Season 15 - The Bachelor, Episode 7 | TVGuide.com
    Ok who gets bicycling, or the farmers' market tour? Shawntel?

  6. #146
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4176497;
    TVGuide Episode Description - Episode 7 - February 14, 2011

    Episode Synopsis: Brad and the six remaining bachelorettes visit the Caribbean island of Anguilla for bicycling, a farmers'-market tour and a deserted-island tryst. Four win roses, but one gal is asked to leave in the middle of a date. Brad quickly makes up his mind about the other loser as well, and cancels the cocktail party.

    The Bachelor Episode Guide 2011 Season 15 - The Bachelor, Episode 7 | TVGuide.com
    Shawntel - farmer's market tour
    Emily - deserted island
    Ashley, Chantal, Michelle - Photoshoot
    Britt - yacht - cut early

    I'm confused...are roses given out on each date? Or is there a rose ceremony?

  7. #147
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4176510;
    Ok who gets bicycling, or the farmers' market tour? Shawntel?
    Who is left that hasn't had a 1-1, I think just Brit?

  8. #148
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,112

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4176497;
    TVGuide Episode Description - Episode 7 - February 14, 2011

    Episode Synopsis: Brad and the six remaining bachelorettes visit the Caribbean island of Anguilla for bicycling, a farmers'-market tour and a deserted-island tryst. Four win roses, but one gal is asked to leave in the middle of a date. Brad quickly makes up his mind about the other loser as well, and cancels the cocktail party.

    The Bachelor Episode Guide 2011 Season 15 - The Bachelor, Episode 7 | TVGuide.com
    Oooooh, burn! Two losers and a cancelled cocktail party. Brad's ready to get it the heck over with already. Must see TV.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  9. #149
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4176514;
    Who is left that hasn't had a 1-1, I think just Brit?
    Britt gets the yacht date which is not mentioned in this description, but she is the one asked to leave during her date.

  10. #150
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Episode Descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4176512;
    Shawntel - farmer's market tour
    Emily - deserted island
    Ashley, Chantal, Michelle - Photoshoot
    Britt - yacht - cut early

    I'm confused...are roses given out on each date? Or is there a rose ceremony?
    That sounds about right. Ashley gets the group date rose, but I'm not sure whether the others get a rose or not on the date.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.