Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 185859606162636465666768

Thread: **Spoilers** 1/10 Episode 2: The Bachelor 15

Re: **Spoilers** 1/10 Episode 2: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4146177;
    Does anyone think that maybe Emily leaves at the F3 and Ashley H. is the real F2?
    It is a possibility, but I think we are leaning to Emily/Chantal finale because of the caps, but I admit it has been a few days since I have been on the screencap thread. If it is Ashley and they make her jealous or crazy in the house, it could change the way we view Chantal kind of like knowing Chelsea was in F2 changed the way fans viewed Shayne Llamas who had been rooting for Amanda. It does make you think.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;4146209;
    My thoughts are that Emily signed up for this knowing that she could go all the way to the end and not be the one.
    Why would she leave her child for that many weeks, knowing she never stood a chance? Not buying that theory.

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;4146390;
    Why would she leave her child for that many weeks, knowing she never stood a chance? Not buying that theory.
    Whoa, everyone takes that chance of not getting F1 when they go into TB... are you insinuating now that she knew she would go that far and get picked as F1 or that she would go that far b/c she's the next B/ette or something? Because that's starting to go into the whole, Chantal's dad has a deal with ABC/NEXT to have his daughter on the show territory

IMO the simplest explanation's always the best one - and I think they're all capitalizing on what the show brought them. Emily and Chantal were F2 because they were the ones Brad liked the most, and in his hundred thousand professions of sincerity, I believe he took the one he liked the most and the one that fit the criteria the best and was trying to reconcile his head and heart together. Chantal's father's capitalizing on his daughter being on the show and the show's target market, whether she's F1 or F2, and Emily took that chance to try to move on, even if that meant being away from her beloved daughter - and if she gets B/ette out of it and finds someone to be with, all the better
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Everyone comes on the show with an equal chance of any outcome. Emily wasn't any more unique in that sense than any other woman. She took a CHANCE by coming on that it was going to end in love and that's why she left her daughter. Her PIs last week made it clear. She took a risk, but hopes it'll pay off in finding a man she loves. That's why it'll be so much more heartbreaking for all of us, fans and Emily, when it doesn't work out because she did, in fact, give up so much.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4146401;
    Everyone comes on the show with an equal chance of any outcome. Emily wasn't any more unique in that sense than any other woman. She took a CHANCE by coming on that it was going to end in love and that's why she left her daughter. Her PIs last week made it clear. She took a risk, but hopes it'll pay off in finding a man she loves. That's why it'll be so much more heartbreaking for all of us, fans and Emily, when it doesn't work out because she did, in fact, give up so much.

Uh, maybe because when she left she had to realize she was 1 out of 25-30 ladies? Odds are against her.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4146343;
    Only because the caliber of men she will attract as the Bachelorette is going to blow my mind!! Is Graham single... yeah bring him back!

True that, she will attract lots of men, but they will have to settle on Chantal Boo! don't need this show

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4146401;
    It payed off they didn't air that for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4146432;
    Or to make all the viewers' hearts break for her when she gets eliminated as F2 and root her on as the next B/ette - we just don't know at this point

What about all the fairytale stuff that Chris said, and all the rainbow flares and other things we were POSITIVE wouldn't've been edited in if he was dumped as F2?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4146432;
    Not for nothing at all. It'll make for a killer preview package next season. This show is a formula and every season is the same ole, same ole. Don't get me wrong, last season I REALLY wanted the formula to be broken because I loved Chris, but in the end I realized that it's the formula because it works for them and has worked for them every season since Trista.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City