Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768 LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** 1/10 Episode 2: The Bachelor 15

FORT Fogey

Re: **Spoilers** 1/10 Episode 2: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;4146208;
    Not great. Slight drop off from episode 1 but there was talk of important sports games conflicting. Numbers significantly down from Jake's season.
    Same excuse was given from the second lowest number of viewers for TB first episode ever. So the viewers of the second episode is even lower than the first episode. Lets find out if the third is lower and what excuse is used this time. ... maybe sports AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4146099;
    ITA with both of you! Brad might be the kindest/most sensitive bach EVAH but it doesn't mean he's exempt from the nature of the beast - I suspect that Emily F2 might've been partially his feelings, although he says he fell hard for Chantal early, on paper Emily seems like a good fit for him, so he might be keeping her around to try to make sure who's good for him Also, I have no doubt TPTB might've played into the order of who was F2/F3 - if Brad was considering letting her go at F3 since that's usually the actual F2, feelings-wise? And they convinced him to keep her till F2 to give the heartbroken B/ette edit?

I don't think either of the ladies deserve their heart broken, but what I do know is that they would both of them do just fine outside the Bach bubble after they were rejected - as much as Brad says he fell in love hard during the show, I suspect he and his F1 fell in more realistic love after the show closed, while his F2 very quickly got over it once the crazy atmosphere and the handlers and basically the show was out of her system.

JMHO
    I had not heard that he said this. I know that RS says he chose Chantal but has Brad actually said he chose Chantal?

If he did choose Chantal - Emily may opt out at the end. I am hoping if Emily is not his chosen one that we can be spared the rejection - or at least have it come with some understanding on teh F2's part.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4146242;
    I agree but I think she's going to be the one who he talks about losing a connection with for nothing, not Emily.
    You make a good point. I can see that being about Ashley not Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4146246;
    Same excuse was given from the second lowest number of viewers for TB first episode ever. So the viewers of the second episode is even lower than the first episode. Lets find out if the third is lower and what excuse is used this time. ... maybe sports AGAIN!!
    If they want to draw in the male viewer, they should take my husband's advice and re-name this season: The Bachelor: The Big Enhanced Breast Season. He checked in for 5 minutes and commented on all of the "large tracts of land".

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;4146247;
    I had not heard that he said this. I know that RS says he chose Chantal but has Brad actually said he chose Chantal?

If he did choose Chantal - Emily may opt out at the end. I am hoping if Emily is not his chosen one that we can be spared the rejection - or at least have it come with some understanding on teh F2's part.
    I agree, that's why I have to ask question. I know, at least I think I've heard all his interviews and don't recall him saying that he chose Chantal. I heard Brad's radio interview, sound like he is exhausted from answering about the slap and the rumors, like he wants to set the record straight about the rumors. I find it interesting that babyface comes on here after monday's show, in his post state the love story in right in front of us. We haven't seen jack of Chantal and Brad's interaction. Just boggles my mind why it doesn't peek anyone elses interest.

Bet2win we are totally on the same page. That is exactly my train of thought too. I think Brad came back to redeem himself and I cannot see him keeping Emily just because he was trying to "see all relationships through" even though he says he knew from early on who his F1 was going to be. He was obviously effected from the backlash of his first season more than anyone thought. To take Emily to the end, keep her away from her daughter only to cause more hurt by rejecting her doesn't sit right with me. If he had done this I think he would not be as free and happy as he is in interviews knowing the backlash he would inevitably receive.

So ITA with your summation that if Chantal is F1, Emily has either given Brad an out and taken herself out OR there as been a deal.
    Or just that she's F1, I know many don't want to entertain that thought.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4146340;

Only because the caliber of men she will attract as the Bachelorette is going to blow my mind!! Is Graham single... yeah bring him back!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4146340;
    I agree, that's why I have to ask question. I know, at least I think I've heard all his interviews and don't recall him saying that he chose Chantal. I heard Brad's radio interview, sound like he is exhausted from answering about the slap and the rumors, like he wants to set the record straight about the rumors. I find it interesting that babyface comes on here after monday's show, in his post state the love story in right in front of us. We haven't seen jack of Chantal and Brad's interaction. Just boggles my mind why it doesn't peek anyone elses interest.

Hey, RS was wrong last year, he could be wrong again. It is too soon to tell by the edit until all three of the final three known by screen cap have been given one on one dates. To date we haven't seen enough of Chantal or Emily except a few minutes on a group date and at the cocktail party before the rose ceremony. I don't think Babyface was referring to this episode per se, but that the love story would be obvious as we watch this season. That could apply to Emily or Chantal and Babyface didn't confirm or deny Chantal. People are going with her because of the spoiler and the patterns. Too soon to confirm either by edit just yet. Maybe in a couple of weeks it will emerge for either of these two ladies.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;4146235;
    I think it might have been CH that hinted that she experiences the curse of the first 1-1 date in that she will go crazy watching other girls dating "her" man.
    Yep that malayse has effected many a contestant in Bachelorland.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4146246;
    Yep women ages 18-34 will be fighting with their husbands for control of the television during Monday night football. Right now I am personally competing with an Xbox... its good we have more than one TV!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4146349;
    Yep women ages 18-34 will be fighting with their husbands for control of the television during Monday night football. Right now I am personally competing with an Xbox... its good we have more than one TV!
    UGH..I have the same xbox problem. I've reserved Monday nights though and it was made very clear that's the only time frame I have claimed season after season