Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1050515253545556575859606162636465666768 LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** 1/10 Episode 2: The Bachelor 15

Re: **Spoilers** 1/10 Episode 2: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4145695;
    Here's something to watch out for: the person who has a "theme" that is talked about constantly with the lead is never the F1. My son Ty, my sick mom, my divorce, my virginity, on and on. So if Emily tells her story next week but then they move on from it, and it's only mentioned again by the HTDs or LCDs, I think Emily stands a chance.
    oooooooooo good catch Alanna... very true!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4145664;
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to offend but to me, what I see, it means exactly that. As someone else stated she's just another one of the cool chicks there.
    No offense taken at all. By the way, I don't automatically believe RS. I would love it if he were wrong for a change. It's just, deliberate and overt lack of showing anything with Brad and Chantal would ping my radar even without RS that something is going on since we know she makes it to at least F2 based on caps.

IMO, he's connecting with her, but they're editing it out for some reason. This harkens back potentially to the old hidden F1 edits from what feels like decades ago. Cutting things out is one thing, but being so obvious is just odd. For example, why not show Chantal kissing him during the group date and show the facial expressions/shocked reactions of everyone instead? Something is fishy.

We'll see how it all develops.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4145695;
    Here's something to watch out for: the person who has a "theme" that is talked about constantly with the lead is never the F1. My son Ty, my sick mom, my divorce, my virginity, on and on. So if Emily tells her story next week but then they move on from it, and it's only mentioned again by the HTDs or LCDs, I think Emily stands a chance.
    Already watching that, and so far they haven't played that nowhere near the way they did with CL. BF said no crazy back-stories. I think the only thing that will come from her story is she capable of loving him back.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;4145703;
    No offense taken at all. By the way, I don't automatically believe RS. I would love it if he were wrong for a change. It's just, deliberate and overt lack of showing anything with Chantal would ping my radar even without RS that something is going on since we know she makes it to at least F2 based on caps.

IMO, he's connecting with her, but they're editing it out for some reason. This harkens back potentially to the old hidden F1 edits from what feels like decades ago. Cutting things out is one thing, but being so obvious is just odd. For example, why not show Chantal kissing him during the group date and show the facial expressions/shocked reactions of everyone instead? Something is fishy.

This goes back to wait CH said about her in the 5 to watch. He said that she is the one who "gets Brad" more so than the other girls. This type of attraction would not be physical but more emotional. I believe this is why we don't see them all over each other in the first couple of episodes ( what else do they have to go off of) but on their 1 on 1 we will see them connect in a different way much like Ashley H and the unfortunate situations regarding their fathers.

FORT Fanatic

Yeah, he had me going for a moment last night.. I wasn't sure he wanted to give Jackie her rose. Watching them together was almost painful, they didn't seem to have that much chemistry. And what was with that dress she picked out? Totally beyond her years. She should'a gone with more of a fun dress. Not an all out fall out dress, but something a little more her age. But hey, what do I know?!?!? I'm certainly no fashion expert. LOL

I would like to see Emily as F1, followed closely by Chantal (from Seattle) or Ashley with the pretty eyelashes. I think Emily by far is the nicest, or sweetest of the bunch... She has that old fashion Southern sweetness and charm about her I guess. Maybe She's not as outspoken as Chantal or Ashley, but she seems to be a very polite gal. Plus, I have to admit, after hearing her story,I'd love to see something extra special come her way.. : )

I'm a sucker for a love story...

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4145706;
    Already watching that, and so far they haven't played that nowhere near the way they did with CL. BF said no crazy back-stories. I think the only thing that will come from her story is she capable of loving him back.
    I don't know about this, I tend to side with RS here. They randomly cut off one of the dates to show Emily call her daughter. Don't get me wrong, it definitely tugged at my heartstrings but at the same time it makes it seem like she's giving up so much only to get her heart broken. Not that she didn't give up a lot or that the emotions weren't real or genuine from Emily because I'm sure they were but that moment definitely screamed of TPTB manipulation to get everyone pulling for Emily. It's even true for me after last night. I think Chantal's awesome and IMO I think she's Brad's best match, but watching Emily made me hope she gets whatever she wants, including Brad.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;4145703;
    No offense taken at all. By the way, I don't automatically believe RS. I would love it if he were wrong for a change. It's just, deliberate and overt lack of showing anything with Brad and Chantal would ping my radar even without RS that something is going on since we know she makes it to at least F2 based on caps.

The F1 is never hidden to me. Like I have said many times, because they don't show interaction doesn't mean they are trying to hiding the connection, but is trying to hide the fact that there is no connection, Brad is easy to read and they know this. That's why in his interviews, I noticed they make him cut the answers to certain question short. In Ali season, they cut out a couple of interactions with Roberto, but we saw them in the others. They may cut out a couple of them but you will still see a little something.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4145722;
    The F1 is never hidden to me. Like I have said many times, because they don't show interaction doesn't mean they are trying to hiding the connection, but is trying to hide the fact that there is no connection, Brad is easy to read and they know this. That's why in his interviews, I noticed they make him cut the answers to certain question short. In Ali season, they cut out a couple of interactions with Roberto, but we saw them in the others. They may cut out a couple of them but you will still see a little something.

He was so tongue-tied when talking to her, recognized it and admitted to it.

And who wouldn't be, she is not only gorgeous, she has class, has that southern belle charm, and can hold her own (the statement to Michelle about being a smart ass).

What has me the most puzzled about RS's info ... Brad distinctly came out and said that he did not keep anyone due to TPTB, he saw how much Jenni and DeAnna hurt after rejecting them; he clearly has respect for Emily ... would he take her all the way to F2 and then dump her after all that she has been through?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4145722;
    I am on Team Emily too (Although I like Chantal) it would be nice to have a nice surprise at the frc
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4145758;
    He was so tongue-tied when talking to her, recognized it and admitted to it.

And who wouldn't be, she is not only gorgeous, she has class, has that southern belle charm, and can hold her own (the statement to Michelle about being a smart ass).

What has me the most puzzled about RS's info ... Brad distinctly came out and said that he did not keep anyone due to TPTB, he saw how much Jenni and DeAnna hurt after rejecting them; he clearly has respect for Emily ... would he take her all the way to F2 and then dump her after all that she has been through?
    Exactly! In one of his interviews, when he was asked a question about her, he had a smile on his face. With Brad being easy to read, I'm sure he would have had a different look on his face if he had hurt her. Like the one he had in his first season, when the lady said she thought it was DeAnna he picked (that look) won't forget that look. now here comes the excuses