Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ... 94950515253545556575859606162636465666768 LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** 1/10 Episode 2: The Bachelor 15

Re: **Spoilers** 1/10 Episode 2: The Bachelor 15

Originally Posted by Bloomers
    Maybe production has something to do with that? I went back this afternoon and checked. Beginning with Matt's season (at least), the group rose for Ep. 2 has never gone to the F1. It went to Chelsea, Jeremy, Molly, Mike, Rozlyn, and Ty, and now Emily.
    Emily didn't get the group date rose, it went to Michelle. She got that special rose, that instant instinct rose.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;4145616;
    Just because we're not being shown his time with Chantal doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings, attraction, interest in her or whatever he called it, from the very beginning.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to offend but to me, what I see, it means exactly that. As someone else stated she's just another one of the cool chicks there.

pbmax, I love that you are on the EMily train!! I am right there with ya! While I really like both the F2 a surprise would be nice. I enjoyed be thrown for a loop last season... here's hoping!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4145656;
    We also have Emily in hotel room from lcd
    Ohhh right, the lips/peppers room
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4145667;
    pbmax, I love that you are on the EMily train!! I am right there with ya! While I really like both the F2 a surprise would be nice. I enjoyed be thrown for a loop last season... here's hoping!

Thanks Noobslueth! I know I'm the minority on here heck I'm only-ority on here. I know everybody believe what RS has said. I'm a person that sees what she see and sticks with it until I see otherwise. When RS gave us the spoilers on Jake's season, I didn't neccessary believe him off the bat and I said I will watch and see. About the 2nd or 3rd episode, I saw that Jake was indeed into Vienne, so I believe what he said about her being the F1. In Ali season, she was so giddy on Ellen, I knew she was in love and thought, I've got to see this guy that has her like this. In her 2nd episode, when Roberto and she went into the house holding hands, I knew then he was the one. What I was seeing and what RS was saying didn't match. Same thing this time, what he has said and what I am seeing is not matching up.

FORT Fan

Forgot to mention this last night but do you think it's odd that Brad's concern over Jackie was her lack of serious relationships? I think she had a couple, but it seems that Brad himself, while maybe having more than 2, clearly hasn't been in a serious relationship for some time. Also, if Chantal married the guy she dated when she was young (high school ? - she said they were together for 10 years) she obviously only had one serious relationship given her age. Same could possibly said about Emily. Although it's been suggested she has dated/had relationships with others since her fiance's death, it doesn't sound like they were that serious.

Anyway, I'm fine with him not choosing Jackie because they didn't seem to have much chemistry, but I thought his reasons / doubts re her relationships (or lack thereof) seemed odd, considering his F2.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99;4145682;
    Forgot to mention this last night but do you think it's odd that Brad's concern over Jackie was her lack of serious relationships? I think she had a couple, but it seems that Brad himself, while maybe having more than 2, clearly hasn't been in a serious relationship for some time. Also, if Chantal married the guy she dated when she was young (high school ? - she said they were together for 10 years) she obviously only had one serious relationship given her age. Same could possibly said about Emily. Although it's been suggested she has dated/had relationships with others since her fiance's death, it doesn't sound like they were that serious.

Anyway, I'm fine with him not choosing Jackie because they didn't seem to have much chemistry, but I thought his reasons / doubts re her relationships (or lack thereof) seemed odd, considering his F2.
    I thought the same thing at first but I think maybe what bugged him about Jackie is that he felt she didn't have too many serious relationships because she was too guarded (reminded him of himself before) and that was what really concerned him.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99;4145682;

I think it was just an excuse... Either that, or the lack of multiple relationships thing didn't matter when it came to his F2 because they were so good for him other concerns fell away. IMO I think it was more that she hadn't had solid, longterm relationships before - Emily was engaged and Chantal was married, so more likely that they know the kind of commitment and effort that goes into maintaining that LEVEL of a relationship...

ETA: ITA sgjsnow!
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4145688;
    I think it was just an excuse... Either that, or the lack of multiple relationships thing didn't matter when it came to his F2 because they were so good for him other concerns fell away. IMO I think it was more that she hadn't had solid, longterm relationships before - Emily was engaged and Chantal was married, so more likely that they know the kind of commitment and effort that goes into maintaining that LEVEL of a relationship...

ETA: ITA sgjsnow!
    ITA! I think he had more of an issue with the seriousness (is that a word?) of the relationships. Had Jackie said she was engaged or married to one of them he might have reacted differently.

For all he knows these two guys were the classic 3 month relationship that went kaput.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4145680;
    Thanks Noobslueth! I know I'm the minority on here heck I'm only-ority on here. I know everybody believe what RS has said. I'm a person that sees what she see and sticks with it until I see otherwise. When RS gave us the spoilers on Jake's season, I didn't neccessary believe him off the bat and I said I will watch and see. About the 2nd or 3rd episode, I saw that Jake was indeed into Vienne, so I believe what he said about her being the F1. In Ali season, she was so giddy on Ellen, I knew she was in love and thought, I've got to see this guy that has her like this. In her 2nd episode, when Roberto and she went into the house holding hands, I knew then he was the one. What I was seeing and what RS was saying didn't match. Same thing this time, what he has said and what I am seeing is not matching up.
    Here's something to watch out for: the person who has a "theme" that is talked about constantly with the lead is never the F1. My son Ty, my sick mom, my divorce, my virginity, on and on. So if Emily tells her story next week but then they move on from it, and it's only mentioned again by the HTDs or LCDs, I think Emily stands a chance.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City