Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** 1/10 Episode 2: The Bachelor 15

Re: **Spoilers** 1/10 Episode 2: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;4144844;
    Chantal is the least attractive woman this season, so I don't buy the "spoiler" he ends up with her. Unless he's playing for the cash engagement.

Fleiss is lame with his recycling of early kissing in a video.
    People do see things differently; I think she has a very interesting look --- a different way to be pretty. Oh well.......

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;4144915;
    I was kind of forlorn last night. I read the spoiler that Chantal and Brad are apparently engaged - which is fine - but then the program becomes a lot less interesting to watch ! I felt Brad was dull - I don't mean to be critical but I guess I am being that. He was always please and thank youing, very gracious - here have a seat etc. But not much personality, humor etc.

I just can't see the producers giving it all away like this. What will make everyone watch the show - the assurace that Brad (lively as he is) did find love on the show? I love a great love story but I think the slight amount of mystery is certainly the drawing card. What other reality show lets the cat out of the bag from the beginning? I know it is my fault entirely for reading the spoilers - and there is still a very small part of me that is saying what is Fleiss up to ?
    1) Yes, it is very boring, very hard to drum up interrest.
    2) This is a redemption tour for Brad. Whether the relationship with his |F1 lasts or not, is not the issue. The issue is America sees him as a gentleman, that he picks and proposes to someone and stays together for at least 6 months to a year after. Maybe till after the next bachelor season starts, by then people will love him and he can start his life in a better way putting away all the negative from the last 3 years.
    3) Guess TPTB are just trying to make lemonade. Brad must have been a last minute call. With the wait for Chris L, then Maksim. By the time the pulled Brad out of the archives, they had limited time to come up with a concept so they played along. Then (imo) papa Obrien come along with a deal for his little girl who did not make it in Seatle but can still be incorporated. This gave tptb the assurance at least there will be an engagement at the end. All is not lost. This season I feel is really a filler.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;4144915;
    I was kind of forlorn last night. I read the spoiler that Chantal and Brad are apparently engaged - which is fine - but then the program becomes a lot less interesting to watch ! I felt Brad was dull - I don't mean to be critical but I guess I am being that. He was always please and thank youing, very gracious - here have a seat etc. But not much personality, humor etc. Boring !

I just can't see the producers giving it all away like this. What will make everyone watch the show - the assurace that Brad (lively as he is) did find love on the show? I love a great love story but I think the slight amount of mystery is certainly the drawing card. What other reality show lets the cat out of the bag from the beginning? I know it is my fault entirely for reading the spoilers - and there is still a very small part of me that is saying what is Fleiss up to ?
    1) Yes, it is very boring, very hard to drum up interest.
    2) This is a redemption tour for Brad. Whether the relationship with his |F1 lasts or not, is not the issue. The issue is America sees him as a gentleman, that he picks and proposes to someone and stays together for at least 6 months to a year after. Maybe till after the next bachelor season starts, by then people will love him and he can start his life in a better way putting away all the negative from the last 3 years.
    3) Guess TPTB are just trying to make lemonade. Brad must have been a last minute call. With the wait for Chris L, then Maksim. By the time they pulled Brad out of the archives, they had limited time to come up with a concept so they played along. Then (imo) papa Obrien come along with a deal for his little girl who did not make it in Seatle but can still be incorporated. This gave tptb the assurance at least there will be an engagement at the end. This season I feel is really a filler.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;4144903;
    Kasha I agree. That segement with Ali/Roberto and Chantal was very telling. I thought to myself... OK now why don't we just come out and say Chantal is F1, which in my opinion the editors clearly did in that segement. We couldn't get a bigger clue.
    Do you think you'd be thinking she is the F1 right now if you were upspoiled? I admit I know nothing about the edit and the pattern of what shows someone is the F1, but I think that if I were unspoiled she would be on my radar a little (just because her personality seems so fun, from what little we do see) but I would not at all be thinking she is the F1.

Quote Originally Posted by EntertainAngels;4144928;
    Do you think you'd be thinking she is the F1 right now if you were upspoiled? I admit I know nothing about the edit and the pattern of what shows someone is the F1, but I think that if I were unspoiled she would be on my radar a little (just because her personality seems so fun, from what little we do see) but I would not at all be thinking she is the F1.
    From last night's show, Chantal is this season's Chris Lambton; she's our narrator, almost an outside observer who keeps her distance from the drama but knows enough to tell the story. There are subtleties left in regarding her edit and the build-up to her being F1. At this time, however, Emily and Ashley are eclipsing her. Emily is sorta like Roberto. Not sure when things change, but they obviously do, and Brad's order of women changes.

From his People blog, I do get the feeling that his F1 is Chantal. It sounds like his woman is rather unhappy watching him with the other girls, and he has a lot of explaining to do. Not sure if Emily would act the same way.

Thank goodness we all see things differently. I am not in the least bored with this season. I like Brad...only saw part of his first season. I find him to be a genuine gentleman and I know that translates to boring to some people - especially those attracted to the slightly bad boy types. Nice guys may seem to be a little boring on the surface but their ability to make you feel like the most special person in the world is without a doubt very sexy...(I have been lucky enough to be married to one for over 40 years) They are like icebergs in that only only 10% is visible to the eye...the rest is deep and solid.

I think there are a lot of great girls this season. I find Chantal very attractive in the same way as Sandra Bullock. Not beautiful but naturally attractive, smart, sassy and genuine.

I really enjoyed seeing Ali and Roberto - they have that settled in as a couple look about them. The glamour edges from the show have been shed somewhat and they appear to be more down to being just your couple next door dressed up for a special outing.

Already, I can't wait for next Monday to get here........this show is bad for making me wish my life away....just skip the rest of the week and give me Monday LOL.
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by EntertainAngels;4144928;
    IA if we didn't have the spoiler she would not be high on my radar now as they have shown very little of them together.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;4144943;
    IA if we didn't have the spoiler she would not be high on my radar now as they have shown very little of them together.
    If we didn't have spoilers, I'd be pulling for her as the next Bette and Emily as F1. I would still really like her but assume Brad didn't since we haven't seen them together.

They definitely have something going on though. I just noticed this but when Brad jumped in the pool, she was seriously checking him out and flirting with him. It was only a second but there's something there for sure.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

They did edit out Brad and Chantals convo at the after party however, at this point I don't think he sees her much past a cool girl that slapped him. I don't think right now they are hiding a ton of heat between them or anything. He could have easily given Chantal the rose from Ali and Roberto and he chose to give to give it to someone else... the woman who makes him lose words. Emily and Ashley H are the front runners right now. It will change (obviously) but right now I don't see anything yet with the F1. It all reminds me so much of last season where we swore up and down that CL's time was so edited out to hide the heat when in reality there was no heat. Same with Reid they edited alot of his initial interaction with Jillian out and look where that got him.

I know Brad has said he zeroed in on his lady early on however I just don't think it was the second week. Week 4 when they have their date is still early on, especially in a longer season like this one. JMO

Noobslueth, you just reminded me Ali is on your side with your theory, she compared Brad losing his words with Emily to her freaking out when she was around Roberto.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City