Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4136175;
    Which he probably LOVED! She, no doubt had the perfect combination of sass, confidence, innocence, vulnerability that he couldn't resist!!
    Ryvetted, let's hope Brad was thinking along your lines of thought

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4136164;
    He's not holding on to her very tightly either. I bet that was awkward for him with the cameramen, photographers, and possibly the other women there.
    His hand looks like a dead fish! haha

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4136176;
    She's also a full time actress in Hollywood under her real last name.
    ah thanks!!

anyone knows any movies she was in?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4136175;
    Which he probably LOVED! She, no doubt had the perfect combination of sass, confidence, innocence, vulnerability that he couldn't resist!!
    Agreed. I don't know if she's F1 but it seems that in general, Brad needs a woman where he thinks he's in charge because he's able to be protective and loving, but in reality, she's the one who runs the show because she's the more outgoing, spoiled and aggressive one. Again, Trista/Ryan and Ali/Roberto, here we come with the youngest couple of this genre.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

I do not see him confortable here too.

she wants a hug but he is like... uh do I have to???

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4136184;
    Agreed. I don't know if she's F1 but it seems that in general, Brad needs a woman where he thinks he's in charge because he's able to be protective and loving, but in reality, she's the one who runs the show because she's the more outgoing, spoiled and aggressive one. Again, Trista/Ryan and Ali/Roberto, here we come with the youngest couple of this genre.
    Sounds like that's the kind of relationships that actually do work coming out of this show... something about the format? Maybe the kind of people they cast? Whatever it is, if that is the case this time, then that gives us something to watch for in future seasons!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4136184;
    I agree. all 3 women looks like they are in charge and the guys are just gentlemen and follow until they put their hand on the table to say ENOUGH

I would say that it is a winning combinason so far...

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4136186;
    Sounds like that's the kind of relationships that actually do work coming out of this show... something about the format? Maybe the kind of people they cast? Whatever it is, if that is the case this time, then that gives us something to watch for in future seasons!
    Yep, even Molly.... Sometimes she was actually pretty sweet and vulnerable but we all know she wears the pants in the family!

Do we know why Ashley makes it to F3?? I went back and looked at the screencaps, and Brad seems to wear the same bewildered, almost WTF expression in his eyes/face when he looks at her sometimes like he does most of the time with Michelle...

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4136192;
    Do we know why Ashley makes it to F3?? I went back and looked at the screencaps, and Brad seems to wear the same bewildered, almost WTF expression in his eyes/face when he looks at her sometimes like he does most of the time with Michelle...
    We have a screencap of her in South Africa near Lisbon Falls.

EDIT: Oh, I didn't see that you said "why" instead of "how"!