Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 514

Thread: Body Language Analysis

  1. #501
    Incurable Romantic ef13579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,478

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4153935;
    Exactly. All of those questions surely ran through his head. Just as so many love Brantal, I don't know, there's just something about Bremily--right now--that I find very sweet and charming and mature They seem like equals despite their age difference.

    I think CSW said it yesterday, but it really depends on what Brad is seeking and wants. Of course, if the ending is Brantal, then I'll be just fine with that; but I really enjoy Emily and Brad Those kite- flying and marshmallow-roasting outtakes are adorably cute.
    What's your read on the body language in those scenes? Because I don't see Brad reciprocating very much
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

  2. #502
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,117

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4153987;
    What's your read on the body language in those scenes? Because I don't see Brad reciprocating very much
    That's what I was going to say. I think EMILY is adorable, and can't help looking adorable in anything she does. I don't think Brad contributed too much to that particular 'adorableness', it really was mostly Emily.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  3. #503
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4153995;
    That's what I was going to say. I think EMILY is adorable, and can't help looking adorable in anything she does. I don't think Brad contributed too much to that particular 'adorableness', it really was mostly Emily.
    can't agree more...that was a bit of a strained scene to me - but then the kiss somewhat redeemed it - i think there was some genuine chemistry between them at that point
    Team Alibeartito

  4. #504
    FORT Fanatic REIDISCOOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Philly burbs
    Posts
    711

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4153987;
    What's your read on the body language in those scenes? Because I don't see Brad reciprocating very much
    LOL...Brad is a man. He was desperate to get that kite up. His manliness depended on it! My husband would be totally focused on the kite...I think it was actually quite nice of him to hand over the strings for Emily to have a go. I know my husband would have trouble passing over control of his gadget!!!
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

  5. #505
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;4154060;
    LOL...Brad is a man. He was desperate to get that kite up. His manliness depended on it! My husband would be totally focused on the kite...I think it was actually quite nice of him to hand over the strings for Emily to have a go. I know my husband would have trouble passing over control of his gadget!!!
    Also, wasn't the kite flying scene before she told him about Ricky and little Ricki. Things were a little awkward before that and little is an understatement.

  6. #506
    FORT Fanatic REIDISCOOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Philly burbs
    Posts
    711

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4153586;
    I just rewatched it... he was apologizing for not having opened up to her as much as she did to him. Also... I have something that I'd like the BLF experts on FORT to analyze... Michelle's reaction to Brad and Chantal's time at the RC



    Anyone?
    Was this shown on the show or was it an outtake? I can't remember seeing it.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

  7. #507
    Incurable Romantic ef13579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,478

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;4154137;
    Was this shown on the show or was it an outtake? I can't remember seeing it.
    On the show... go rewatch! It's right when Brad leads Chantal outside for their SQT during the cocktail party...
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

  8. #508
    FORT Fanatic connorsmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    456

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4153995;
    That's what I was going to say. I think EMILY is adorable, and can't help looking adorable in anything she does. I don't think Brad contributed too much to that particular 'adorableness', it really was mostly Emily.
    At this point, I see a lot of initial "butterfly-type" feelings -- more on Brad's tongue-tied side. I see Emily's reserve, and Brad sort of flitting around her, trying to figure out how to get past it.

    Attraction? Yes. Especially on Brad's part. But whether or not that easy spark is there remains to be seen IMO. It may very well show as they grow more comfortable and Emily opens herself up more, but I don't see it there yet.

  9. #509
    Incurable Romantic ef13579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,478

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;4154181;
    At this point, I see a lot of initial "butterfly-type" feelings -- more on Brad's tongue-tied side. I see Emily's reserve, and Brad sort of flitting around her, trying to figure out how to get past it.

    Attraction? Yes. Especially on Brad's part. But whether or not that easy spark is there remains to be seen IMO. It may very well show as they grow more comfortable and Emily opens herself up more, but I don't see it there yet.
    I see a lot of distance between them in all the season preview clips and s/cs I've seen so far - even all the way up to the LCD. I know we had a couple of distancing Ali/Roberto shots last time, but the attraction the rest of the time was obvious - this time, I don't see that chemistry nor do I see them comfortably close at any point
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

  10. #510
    Premium Member jelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the big umbrella
    Posts
    3,914

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    I don't think we are going to see Emily in huge abandoned displays of emotion or passion. She is a southern girl who has had to, for the last six years anyway, be forever mindful of how she appears. She is always under someone's watchful eye - media, NASCAR fans or detractors, etc. - and has to be one of the public faces of the Hendrick family and of Levine Medical Center. She is not going to behave in any way that would bring criticism to either the hospital or the family.

    Andy Baldwin's (US Navy) edit was that way as was Travis's (Vanderbuilt Medical Center). Both of them had contract agreements to protect them. Emily probably has to do it on her own.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.