Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4153935;
    Exactly. All of those questions surely ran through his head. Just as so many love Brantal, I don't know, there's just something about Bremily--right now--that I find very sweet and charming and mature They seem like equals despite their age difference.

I think CSW said it yesterday, but it really depends on what Brad is seeking and wants. Of course, if the ending is Brantal, then I'll be just fine with that; but I really enjoy Emily and Brad Those kite- flying and marshmallow-roasting outtakes are adorably cute.
    What's your read on the body language in those scenes? Because I don't see Brad reciprocating very much
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4153987;
    What's your read on the body language in those scenes? Because I don't see Brad reciprocating very much
    That's what I was going to say. I think EMILY is adorable, and can't help looking adorable in anything she does. I don't think Brad contributed too much to that particular 'adorableness', it really was mostly Emily.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4153995;
    That's what I was going to say. I think EMILY is adorable, and can't help looking adorable in anything she does. I don't think Brad contributed too much to that particular 'adorableness', it really was mostly Emily.
    can't agree more...that was a bit of a strained scene to me - but then the kiss somewhat redeemed it - i think there was some genuine chemistry between them at that point
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4153987;
    LOL...Brad is a man. He was desperate to get that kite up. His manliness depended on it! My husband would be totally focused on the kite...I think it was actually quite nice of him to hand over the strings for Emily to have a go. I know my husband would have trouble passing over control of his gadget!!!
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;4154060;
    LOL...Brad is a man. He was desperate to get that kite up. His manliness depended on it! My husband would be totally focused on the kite...I think it was actually quite nice of him to hand over the strings for Emily to have a go. I know my husband would have trouble passing over control of his gadget!!!
    Also, wasn't the kite flying scene before she told him about Ricky and little Ricki. Things were a little awkward before that and little is an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4153586;
    I just rewatched it... he was apologizing for not having opened up to her as much as she did to him. Also... I have something that I'd like the BLF experts on FORT to analyze... Michelle's reaction to Brad and Chantal's time at the RC

Anyone?
    Was this shown on the show or was it an outtake? I can't remember seeing it.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;4154137;
    Was this shown on the show or was it an outtake? I can't remember seeing it.
    On the show... go rewatch! It's right when Brad leads Chantal outside for their SQT during the cocktail party...

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4153995;
    At this point, I see a lot of initial "butterfly-type" feelings -- more on Brad's tongue-tied side. I see Emily's reserve, and Brad sort of flitting around her, trying to figure out how to get past it.

Attraction? Yes. Especially on Brad's part. But whether or not that easy spark is there remains to be seen IMO. It may very well show as they grow more comfortable and Emily opens herself up more, but I don't see it there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;4154181;
    At this point, I see a lot of initial "butterfly-type" feelings -- more on Brad's tongue-tied side. I see Emily's reserve, and Brad sort of flitting around her, trying to figure out how to get past it.

Attraction? Yes. Especially on Brad's part. But whether or not that easy spark is there remains to be seen IMO. It may very well show as they grow more comfortable and Emily opens herself up more, but I don't see it there yet.
    I see a lot of distance between them in all the season preview clips and s/cs I've seen so far - even all the way up to the LCD. I know we had a couple of distancing Ali/Roberto shots last time, but the attraction the rest of the time was obvious - this time, I don't see that chemistry nor do I see them comfortably close at any point

I don't think we are going to see Emily in huge abandoned displays of emotion or passion. She is a southern girl who has had to, for the last six years anyway, be forever mindful of how she appears. She is always under someone's watchful eye - media, NASCAR fans or detractors, etc. - and has to be one of the public faces of the Hendrick family and of Levine Medical Center. She is not going to behave in any way that would bring criticism to either the hospital or the family.

Andy Baldwin's (US Navy) edit was that way as was Travis's (Vanderbuilt Medical Center). Both of them had contract agreements to protect them. Emily probably has to do it on her own.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"