Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 40414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

FORT Fogey

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4153922;
    one question i have is about the pause during the last rose ceremony one-on-one between chantal and brad - not sure if there's been discussion about it but i'm confused if it looks like it's spliced and diced (maybe like an A&R splice dice) or if there really was a loooooong pause of them looking into each other's eyes... the reason i ask is the hand movements and the bent heads etc. in that sequence weren't exactly very smooth as if they didn't go in the order they were shown or there were things cut out in between...

on the other hand - it seemed at the end brad was looking at her and almost opened his mouth as if to say something but then held it back...(maintaining almost unblinking eye contact) - Chantal's head bent to the side in a sort of question and when michelle cleared her throat they both broke the eye contact as if they were caught in an intimate moment and looked down for a few seconds - not even really answering her question but then brad saying 'you enjoy your nite' --> neither of them responded to michelle the whole time but were focused on their connection till brad said 'bye' and let her hand go as he saw michelle infront of him...

Their hands were cletched very tightly together especially around the end and after he kissed her hand (which is a telling move because it was his way of showing her affection but maybe did not want to interrupt the conversation as they were saying it- as if he couldn't help himself) ... anyone else have a take on this?

the body language appears that chantal and brad have passed several touch barriers...emily and brad have a very intense and emotional connection from all the forehead touching and the kiss but both were shy/cautious (prolly southern bell/gentleman reaction)

I don't have a favorite at this point - i want to wait and see the chantal date first...
    I like your analyze.

It is obvious that we saw nothing before this conversation. We did not see much at the M&G and how Chantal justified and apologized to brad about the slap (giving her the last rose was a clear message to her: I accept the appologize, never do it again).

We did not see anything special on week2 and this is IMO when A LOThappened between them and was not aired. It not for nothing that Brad told in interviews that he knew BEFORE any 1:1 that she was the one. He of course cannot say this like that (wait a couple of months for that becaure he would be an a*** if he said that he litterary make loose the time of all the other girls if he knew).

I mean how can you see this hot incredible intimate moments unless you crossed several doors at the same time.

I thought that the look they exchanged was way more than physical, Chantal wanted to speak with her eyes and tell him: you are the one, please please please do not break my heart. What was THE chocking part was that I saw crystal clear that Brad was in tune with her 100%. This was a confortable silence, never awkward, the kind of silence you exchange when you have your heart on your throat and butterflies in your stomack. It was all kind of little details: the way the cameras focussed on their hands, the way they kissed, the way they hold, the way their body were moving to each other, the smiles, the eyes. I mean THAT was chemistry.

I know the producers wanted to focus on melissa, rachel and michelle on week2 but I am ALWAYS frustrated to do not see the very very first exchanges between the F1 and the bachelor.
    Last edited by Shelby101; 01-19-2011 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4153836;
    I agree, I can see the connection between Chantal and Brad but I'm not sold. I've been fooled by fireworks before, so I'm not allowing that to be my guide. What I noticed is that he kissed Emily differently than any of the others so far.
    I also noticed that even though Emily told her tragic story, she wasn't pitiful and a crybaby about it so there was really no need to "comfort" her.
    Again, my post was poofed earlier...

Brad says it best, "You scare me."

Ignoring all spoilers, Emily probably frightens the bejesus out of Brad if he's never dated anyone like her (excluding maybe Bettina). Both of them have walls built around them, proceeding very cautiously, and Brad needs to put a LOT on the line if he really does want to woo Emily. Plus, Brad must realize that much more is at stake in this relationship than just a broken heart.

From what we do know of this season, Brad pays special attention to Emily in each episode. Next week, she gets a picnic. Las Vegas week, she gets a rose cuz he's worried about her feelings.

It could all be producer manipulation to get their Bette front-and-center, but I wonder...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4153932;

Ignoring all spoilers, Emily probably frightens the bejesus out of Brad if he's never dated anyone like her (excluding maybe Bettina). Both of them have walls built around them, proceeding very cautiously, and Brad needs to put a LOT on the line if he really does want to woo Emily. Plus, Brad must realize that much more is at stake in this relationship than just a broken heart.

From what we do know of this season, Brad pays special attention to Emily in each episode. Next week, she gets a picnic. Las Vegas week, she gets a rose cuz he's worried about her feelings.

It could all be producer manipulation to get their Bette front-and-center, but I wonder...
    In my opinion, it is not a good start in a relationship to be guarded all the time. Brad emphazed again and again that he is sooooo happy when he can be himself. So far, no matter if he likes emily very much, I do not see a confortable guy there. More like a guy who, sure is attracted and like her but more on an intellectual level and a goddess to be admired far away because brad would feel somehow innadequate with her, never good enough.

I would call it the piedestal syndrome...

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4153932;

I really like your comments here & very much the same as mine. It can definatley scare any man & as Emily has said many have bailed in the past when knowing of her STUFF. You bet he's scared.. can he measure up to her expectations? can he put the ghost as Chris calls it to rest? Does he feel enough connection to try? Can he be a step father to a young child that has a family dynasty? So many questions for Brad so yeah he's scared but he must be contemplating it to even say it.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;4153934;
    I really like your comments here & very much the same as mine. It can definatley scare any man & as Emily has said many have bailed in the past when knowing of her STUFF. You bet he's scared.. can he measure up to her expectations? can he put the ghost as Chris calls it to rest? Does he feel enough connection to try? Can he be a step father to a young child that has a family dynasty? So many questions for Brad so yeah he's scared but he must be contemplating it to even say it.
    Exactly. All of those questions surely ran through his head. Just as so many love Brantal, I don't know, there's just something about Bremily--right now--that I find very sweet and charming and mature They seem like equals despite their age difference.

I think CSW said it yesterday, but it really depends on what Brad is seeking and wants. Of course, if the ending is Brantal, then I'll be just fine with that; but I really enjoy Emily and Brad Those kite- flying and marshmallow-roasting outtakes are adorably cute.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4153935;
    Exactly. All of those questions surely ran through his head. Just as so many love Brantal, I don't know, there's just something about Bremily--right now--that I find very sweet and charming and mature They seem like equals despite their age difference.

I think CSW said it yesterday, but it really depends on what Brad is seeking and wants. Of course, if the ending is Brantal, then I'll be just fine with that; but I really enjoy Emily and Brad Those kite- flying and marshmallow-roasting outtakes are adorably cute.
    Ill go with that.

Im very interested to see what the women do & who the actual women are other then Michelle that start some problems & go on attack. Not Physically but emotionaly with some back stabbing starting to happen. What EMILY does about it could be even more enlightning on who these women are.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;4153934;
    It will be interesting to see if Mike O'brien has some words of wisdom for Brad since Mike became a step-father to a young child, as well - 9 year old Chantal. I'm sure Mike will say that he loves Chantal as if she's his own and there's nothing to show that Chantal does not feel likewise. An interesting parallel in the storylines between the F2. I wonder how much of Chantal's HTD will affect Brad's thoughts on Emily and his ability to love an instant family? Who will have a second chance at love - Emily or Chantal?

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;4153949;
    It will be interesting to see if Mike O'brien has some words of wisdom for Brad since Mike became a step-father to a young child, as well - 9 year old Chantal. I'm sure Mike will say that he loves Chantal as if she's his own and there's nothing to show that Chantal does not feel likewise. An interesting parallel in the storylines between the F2. I wonder how much of Chantal's HTD will affect Brad's thoughts on Emily and his ability to love an instant family? Who will have a second chance at love - Emily or Chantal?
    Most likely both...one will get Brad the other will have a chance at being the Bachette if they want it

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4153952;
    Most likely both...one will get Brad the other will have a chance at being the Bachette if they want it
    a win-win situation

Same with all the previous F2 and F3... How many are today in a long term relationship after the show? I would say a lot (I hope)

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;4153949;
    This reminds me of Ali HTD with Chris. How Chris father told her the story of his wife walking into a bar and pointing out to her girlfriend that he was the man she was going to marry. Ali later said in her blog and at the AFTR that Chris father taught her alot about love. Many people took it the wrong way but I think that story made Ali believe that lasting love can come from"love at first sight" something she felt for Roberto at Hello. Maybe, Chantal father will show Brad how wonderful it is to be a stepfather, and it is not about measuring up, but about being a good dad. jmo
    "Love Never Fails"