Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;4153588;
    I know it is late and my eyes are tired but I am not sure what I even see in that screencap. I see 2 hands and ... what 3 legs??? what is the black thing???
    LOL. Michelle and Lisa are sitting on the couch and Michelle throws a blanket over her head to avoid seeing Brad/Chantal.

I can't wait for their showdown. It's going to be just like Ali vs. Vienna but Ali/Chantal is the loved F1 in this case. So instead of Jake/Brad laying down the law with her, I just imagine a lot of confused looks from him and trying to mediate while avoiding permanent claw scars on his body.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;4153585;
    I don't think he was apologizing for there being too much of a physical connection, I think he was apologizing for there not being more of an emotional one.
    It's going to be interesting to see their love story starting to progress more & more each week, because there is a time when Chantal tells Brad if he's not feelin' it for her, then send her home.. Little does she know..

Body language _- is Brad finding himself between a rock and a hard place? Emily apparently has much more to come - and Chantal imo isn't on an even keel with all the crying and insecurities - needy of affection and reassurance. So Brad picks maybe Chantal - but are we to be disappointed if it doesn't work out? Keep thinking back to Lithargic - is this all a sham? Just too many problems with all of these people !

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;4153620;
    It's going to be interesting to see their love story starting to progress more & more each week, because there is a time when Chantal tells Brad if he's not feelin' it for her, then send her home.. Little does she know..
    When women do this in this process its like asking for the final rose before the whole process is complete. Its like forcing a decision to be made & bailing early. I at one time had very different feelings on it but have changed my opinion. I get the protecting my heart thing but its not fair to the bachelor either.

I hope that didn't come across as too harsh but same thing applies they all know what there coming into.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;4153670;
    Can someone tell when Emily says I sabotage every relationship I have been in? What date? If not a date what episode?

This will be an interesting next episode if we are to believe that some of the girls take aim at Emily based on there own insecurites & who the women are.
    I think the screencaps have been id'd as Costa Rica and the way they are dressed it looks like it could alone time be just before the RC. This is the episode where Chantal gets her second 1-1.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4153579;
    Nope. Where the hand mingling at. Where's this kiss at the RC I was talking about. I don't see no MEGA chemistry, he's just hunging her, nor no fireworks coming from behind them.
    lol the episode 3 is not yet available but I am sure we will have slow motion of what we saw last monday betwen them

FORT Fogey

okay... back to body language ha!

do you think that brad was pulling away from ashleyH?

I found him almost like they never shared a 1:1

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4153720;
    okay... back to body language ha!

do you think that brad was pulling away from ashleyH?

I found him almost like they never shared a 1:1
    I kind of thought that too. And I think the VO about having a great connection and then losing it for nothing is about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4153729;
    I kind of thought that too. And I think the VO about having a great connection and then losing it for nothing is about her.
    I agree..we will see if that is the case though.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;4153676;
    When women do this in this process its like asking for the final rose before the whole process is complete. Its like forcing a decision to be made & bailing early. I at one time had very different feelings on it but have changed my opinion. I get the protecting my heart thing but its not fair to the bachelor either.

I hope that didn't come across as too harsh but same thing applies they all know what there coming into.
    I see it this way too, intheblind. I remember when Tessa did this with Andy, and I thought..it's also not really fair to the other women there. :nono
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous