Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 514

Thread: Body Language Analysis

  1. #471
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;4153588;
    I know it is late and my eyes are tired but I am not sure what I even see in that screencap. I see 2 hands and ... what 3 legs??? what is the black thing???
    LOL. Michelle and Lisa are sitting on the couch and Michelle throws a blanket over her head to avoid seeing Brad/Chantal.

    I can't wait for their showdown. It's going to be just like Ali vs. Vienna but Ali/Chantal is the loved F1 in this case. So instead of Jake/Brad laying down the law with her, I just imagine a lot of confused looks from him and trying to mediate while avoiding permanent claw scars on his body.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  2. #472
    Charles & Alli ♥ DeAnna fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    789

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;4153585;
    I don't think he was apologizing for there being too much of a physical connection, I think he was apologizing for there not being more of an emotional one.
    It's going to be interesting to see their love story starting to progress more & more each week, because there is a time when Chantal tells Brad if he's not feelin' it for her, then send her home.. Little does she know..

  3. #473
    FORT Fogey Cerese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,393

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Body language _- is Brad finding himself between a rock and a hard place? Emily apparently has much more to come - and Chantal imo isn't on an even keel with all the crying and insecurities - needy of affection and reassurance. So Brad picks maybe Chantal - but are we to be disappointed if it doesn't work out? Keep thinking back to Lithargic - is this all a sham? Just too many problems with all of these people !

  4. #474
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;4153620;
    It's going to be interesting to see their love story starting to progress more & more each week, because there is a time when Chantal tells Brad if he's not feelin' it for her, then send her home.. Little does she know..
    When women do this in this process its like asking for the final rose before the whole process is complete. Its like forcing a decision to be made & bailing early. I at one time had very different feelings on it but have changed my opinion. I get the protecting my heart thing but its not fair to the bachelor either.

    I hope that didn't come across as too harsh but same thing applies they all know what there coming into.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

  5. #475
    FORT Fanatic REIDISCOOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Philly burbs
    Posts
    711

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;4153670;
    Can someone tell when Emily says I sabotage every relationship I have been in? What date? If not a date what episode?

    This will be an interesting next episode if we are to believe that some of the girls take aim at Emily based on there own insecurites & who the women are.
    I think the screencaps have been id'd as Costa Rica and the way they are dressed it looks like it could alone time be just before the RC. This is the episode where Chantal gets her second 1-1.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

  6. #476
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,771

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4153579;
    Nope. Where the hand mingling at. Where's this kiss at the RC I was talking about. I don't see no MEGA chemistry, he's just hunging her, nor no fireworks coming from behind them.
    lol the episode 3 is not yet available but I am sure we will have slow motion of what we saw last monday betwen them

  7. #477
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,771

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    okay... back to body language ha!

    do you think that brad was pulling away from ashleyH?

    I found him almost like they never shared a 1:1

  8. #478
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4153720;
    okay... back to body language ha!

    do you think that brad was pulling away from ashleyH?

    I found him almost like they never shared a 1:1
    I kind of thought that too. And I think the VO about having a great connection and then losing it for nothing is about her.

  9. #479
    FORT Fanatic krrj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    671

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4153729;
    I kind of thought that too. And I think the VO about having a great connection and then losing it for nothing is about her.
    I agree..we will see if that is the case though.

  10. #480
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,544

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;4153676;
    When women do this in this process its like asking for the final rose before the whole process is complete. Its like forcing a decision to be made & bailing early. I at one time had very different feelings on it but have changed my opinion. I get the protecting my heart thing but its not fair to the bachelor either.

    I hope that didn't come across as too harsh but same thing applies they all know what there coming into.
    I see it this way too, intheblind. I remember when Tessa did this with Andy, and I thought..it's also not really fair to the other women there. :nono
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.