Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

FORT Fogey

Re: Body Language Analysis

do you think that brad started to take his distance with ashley as soon as week 3???

I liked that he went back to kiss her though. It was cute. But if I check the new screen for next week I do not see any further changes there... she is F3 after all...

I am still very surprise that at FORT we do not talk much about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;4153533;
    You're making that assessment from a still picture?

Ok, how about the fact that Chantal seems more into Brad than he is into her in this one?

He is sitting away from her and not looking at her and not returning her touch at all based on this still picture. At least he was facing Emily and more engaged.

I think its very easy make statement based on an isolated shot for any of the girls on the show.

I seriously doubt Brad would have keep Emily for so long if there was NOTHING there.
    She's always grabbing onto him, not him grabbing onto her. He's just not that into her, probably why she's crying the following week. From the look of that pic, he's not likely going to kiss her and this is all after that 1-1 date. When I see pic likes this, it let's me further know Emily is F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4153538;
    I think we are not saying that at all. Of course he had feeling for emily but not physical chemistry BIG difference. And in love it must be inside the package right?

I kindly disagree here. I think that for a change brad is not sticked straight and his round shoulders show that he is at ease. I would erase the background and put him in his living room and he would have the same position.
    IA... where you LOOK for a split second doesn't define comfort and ease and interest - in fact, Brad stick-straight and staring at the girls he's not as interested in reminds me of Ali's huge-fake-I'm listening stare... you could tell her eyes got softer when she was genuinely interested, as opposed to her eyes huuge and focused on the person.

Brad's overall body language looks more comfortable around Chantal than with any of the other girls IMO - he actually looks relaxed, looks himself, and I find that most guys don't like eye contact when they talk about important things anyway

ETA: pbmax, I think the smushed-nose kissing pic is from that RC
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4153557;
    She's always grabbing onto him, not him grabbing onto her. He's just not that into her, probably why she's crying the following week. From the look of that pic, he's not likely going to kiss her and this is all after that 1-1 date. When I see pic likes this, it let's me further know Emily is F1.
    ahem... check this out.. if this is not HUGE MEGA chemistry... And Brad was holding her closely, they were mingling their hands together, touching etc

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4153557;
    This SC is from the RC and there are SCs of them making out after this SC.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;4153548;
    Anyone remember the tale for The Tortoise and the Hare by Aesop....who won that race again?!
    Twilley can tell you about it. the bible also says the race is not given unto the swift, but unto the one that holds out and endure to the end.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4153558;
    IA... where you LOOK for a split second doesn't define comfort and ease and interest - in fact, Brad stick-straight and staring at the girls he's not as interested in reminds me of Ali's huge-fake-I'm listening stare... you could tell her eyes got softer when she was genuinely interested, as opposed to her eyes huuge and focused on the person.

Brad's overall body language looks more comfortable around Chantal than with any of the other girls IMO - he actually looks relaxed, looks himself, and I find that most guys don't like eye contact when they talk about important things anyway

ETA: pbmax, I think the smushed-nose kissing pic is from that RC

Remember this lonnnnnnnng look exchange before the psycho interupted?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4153563;
    Twilley can tell you about it. the bible also says the race is not given unto the swift, but unto the one that holds out and endure to the end.
    Who says Chantal can't endure until the end? And sorry, but I just want to laugh at the idea of MF using a bible reference as his edit pattern
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4153563;
    I don't believe Fleiss has read that book. All he can do is put two people together on a postage stamp sized blanket and hope for sparks to fly.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4153567;
    I don't believe Fleiss has read that book. All he can do is put two people together on a postage stamp sized blanket and hope for sparks to fly.
    Fail. Gotta go back to school, Fleiss!

Seriously though, it makes sense. Fleiss is pimping Emily as the Bette so he has to give her time onscreen but if Brad ain't having it, he and his small blankie can only do so much.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City