Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4153486;
    thanks to sanlee and her new screenshots... now analazing time

look at the space between michelle and brad... looks to me that he wished to be elsewhere. no connexion at all here TG!
    Yeah, she's obviously a producer pick. I wonder how he'll react when he finds out she's been antagonizing Chantal in the house too. From his blog, it seems like he has no idea but I'm guessing she must have filled him in after taping ended.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

here is is totally at ease. he does not have any stick somewhere

he looks like he is at home on his sofa sharing a good time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4153490;
    Yeah, she's obviously a producer pick. I wonder how he'll react when he finds out she's been antagonizing Chantal in the house too. From his blog, it seems like he has no idea but I'm guessing she must have filled him in after taping ended.
    oh she certainely did and me thinking that her little show on the beach (kissing him on top) was the drop

Plus most probably he found she had no intellect and was a mean jealous. Brad is a smart guy after all! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4153492;
    here is is totally at ease. he does not have any stick somewhere

he looks like he is at home on his sofa sharing a good time

I can't really tell how he's doing but she's so cute and happy here. She's also the only one wearing his coat. I bet she totally stole it.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4153490;
    I was just thinking today when I read his blog, that I can't wait to read them when things heat up between Chantal and Michelle! He really was defending her about the slap, so it will be interesting to see what he says.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fogey

sorry to say but I do not see physical attraction here. It seems again very ackward

they could at least touch their hands but there is obviously a huge wall betwen them

her hands are giving a message to him that she will not reject him but he choose to put it on his thigh

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4153495;
    I can't really tell how he's doing but she's so cute and happy here. She's also the only one wearing his coat. I bet she totally stole it.
    but notice the way he sits, He has a round dorso not straight like any others

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4153499;
    sorry to say but I do not see physical attraction here. It seems again very ackward

they could at least touch their hands but there is obviously a huge wall betwen them

her hands are giving a message to him that she will not reject him but he choose to put it on his thigh

That's the SC! Thanks, Shelby.

She has a blanket over her legs so it must be cold. Why aren't they snuggled up more? Looks stiff and formal to me still.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4153503;

She has a blanket over her legs so it must be cold. Why aren't they snuggled up more? Looks stiff and formal to me still.
    exactly. Everytime I see them both, I feel like he is scared to touch her. I mean I do not see the sparks yet again

I bet if it was chantal, she would be on his thights! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4153503;

He's ramrod straight and formal with them all but Chantal

ETA: ahaha Shelby, too true
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR