Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

FORT Fogey

Re: Body Language Analysis

i truly believe that since chrisL refused to be the next bachelor and since they had a good audiance when they show brad and deanna first reunion after 2007... he could play on the drama

fleiss want rates thats all

brad is an open book. everything shows on his face and BL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4136122;
    More shots with the stick. (thanks Shelby)

my pleasure lol

do you see how he retreats back from her like he is afraid she is gonna jump on him somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4136122;
    More shots with the stick. (thanks Shelby)

Isn't it amazing how being uncomfortable in a situation can suddenly give you great posture! =)

Aren't they sitting somewhere different in this pic though? I thought the earlier pic showed them on a bench?

FORT Fogey

I saw a couple of pics with michelle and his face shows that he wished to be elsewhere... she looks like a glue

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4136126;
    Isn't it amazing how being uncomfortable in a situation can suddenly give you great posture! =)

Aren't they sitting somewhere different in this pic though? I thought the earlier pic showed them on a bench?
    yes it is another place but I think same night, am I right?

FORT Fogey

this one is interesting. brad is totally inot the girl. his body is way to her. he initiated the kiss which means he likes the girl very much.

If he looks that uncomfortable with Ashley H, then I think she might also be part of the drama, and that's why she makes it to F3... I can't see him leading her on that long - and frankly, enduring her for that long if he doesn't like her

Michelle seems to be the token single mom who makes it for a while? Cause I don't see comfort or interest on his side again, and I only see clinginess on her part... not genuine affection.

ETA: isn't it michelle on the rappel date? IMO, it looks like she initiated the kiss, because she's on top of him, and there's basically no place for him to escape and again, his body is straight-on twd the building, while hers is turned toward him

FORT Fogey

okay who is the girl watching them kissing? weird..... his hand could say that he is surprised by the kiss.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4136131;
    If he looks that uncomfortable with Ashley H, then I think she might also be part of the drama, and that's why she makes it to F3... I can't see him leading her on that long - and frankly, enduring her for that long if he doesn't like her

Michelle seems to be the token single mom who makes it for a while? Cause I don't see comfort or interest on his side again, and I only see clinginess on her part... not genuine affection.

ETA: isn't it michelle on the rappel date? IMO, it looks like she initiated the kiss, because she's on top of him, and there's basically no place for him to escape
    but someone found that michelle is an actresse. Is it really michelle in the rappel date???

Chantal... again? In the kissing pic?