Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Keeping in mind, this might also have to do with the people around them at that point, plus the topic of conversation...

I still see the closest body language with Chantal and Shawtel (maybe he just likes the name? I can see I at least am going to confuse them a billion times this season )

He and Shawntel are very cute... She's consistently leaning toward him, he's actively touching her in the second pic, very flirty and playful From what I've seen so far, reminds me of Jillian/Jason a little bit...

Ashley H is very into him, or at the very least is just disposed to be flirtatious? and as Shelby pointed out in one of the other threads, Brad is disinterested to put it mildly Ramrod-straight back, torso and legs pointing away, and his head is turned to talk to her probably merely out of courtesy

Chantal and Brad seem to be mutually cautious, both measuring each other - you can almost see caution in both their eyes? They're both leaning away, but their lower bodies are pointed toward each other and touching, as are their hands

Brad seems similarly disinterested with Emily, and she seems distant as well, no points of contact or even bodies facing each other - polite strangers communicating is what I see

I'm soo sorry for the long post, I tend to get really into this stuff and I know i talk too much and this is definitely just my first impression, so let me know if something I said is wrong!

I truly believe that the best approach was to act extremely cool, fun and friendly. Shawtel found the right thing to do. Break the ice!

no sorry ef13579.... welcome to my world!!!

I think that after the slap that he receive from chantal he is caucious.

shawtel look like the kind of girl who could have fun in one of his bar

remember that the suit is not his main favorite clothes. he wears much more casual so seing all those girls in formal clothes plus the pressure to defend himself etc... explain his nervosity.

Maybe the discrepancy in Emily's screencap is merely that it was from their "are you really a changed man?" conversation... I really don't see any out for the BL with Ashley, though, unless she's one of those people who smile to try to alleviate unpleasant conversation?

I think this one is priceless

Last edited by Arielflies; 01-01-2011 at 09:35 PM.

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4136094;
    I think this one is priceless
    Absolutely hilarious. He's too polite and kind to be rude or to say anything mean but his thoughts about Madyson are written all over his face. I love him!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

umm... what just happened? :S

Shelby's post disappeared and three different posts got merged under my name? Arielflies, it said you edited it?

FORT Fogey

I truly truly believe that he cannot hide much on his face and BL. so this is going to be fun.

yep: the subtitle of this could be: "MY GOSH! WHERE IS SHE COMING FROM? IS SHE REAL? HOW CAN I GET OUT OF HERE QUICK!!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4136097;
    Absolutely hilarious. He's too polite and kind to be rude or to say anything mean but his thoughts about Madyson are written all over his face. I love him!
    How does poor Madison not notice?? And HOW does she make it past the first night? Drama quota?

FORT Fogey

of course the drama quota like the weatherman, like the foot fetish, like the french kiss dog girl (jason), like the tatooed guy

there is always always a weirdo who remain for the drama part until another drama is out

At least we should be able to read his facial expressions pretty well. Might make it easy for us!

If Brad is that easy to read, then why would MF want him back?? Were they that desperate?

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4136117;
    If Brad is that easy to read, then why would MF want him back?? Were they that desperate?
    It turned out that Ali was easy to read but people (including myself here) just see what they want to see.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Another shot with the stick. (thanks Shelby)