Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4136774;
    You are right. The issue is not if they are cautiously watching the cow. WE SAY they were cautiously watching the big cat that is why there were not being so intimate. Sometimes we convince ourselves of our speculation until it feels like fact. We can see what we want from screen caps. lions to cows or water buffalo and rhinos, if we really want to. Depends on if it is Chantal or someone else.
    But if you rewatch the clip, they are being intimate. Anyway, you're right, at this point it doesn't really matter since we haven't 'officially' met any of the girls yet. We need to see Brad in action with everyone to judge and even then, it's still all going to be clouded by our own feelings/emotions.

Ryvetted, you know I'm with you! Totally appropriate
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4136794;
    All I can think about is the animal magnetism after this date . . . what fun at the bungalow after this little Safari and the adrenaline rush! Sorry, can't help myself!
    LOL. Nice! But seriously, they're so cute together, how are TPTB going to make me dislike this pairing and start rooting for Ashley and/or Emily? I'm nervous for her edit.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I moved all the speculation posts about why Brad and Chantal are on the river bank to the Screencap Discussion thread.

Please keep on topic to body language or posts may be deleted.

Thank you
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4136796;
    LOL. Nice! But seriously, they're so cute together, how are TPTB going to make me dislike this pairing and start rooting for Ashley and/or Emily? I'm nervous for her edit.
    As much as I hatee to say this.... the same way we didn't see the body language between Jake and Vienna? By forcing drama and negativity down our throats about her behavior in the house - the slap, the crying, I'm sure they know about the tabloids jumping on her once the season starts

Maybe that plus the sweet Emily with a tragic story and exuberant Ashley who's very flirty and into Brad from the get-go will get their own fan base apart from the drama-queen-edited Chantal ?

ETA: I know Chantal's crazy number of dates has been mentioned several times, but how prevalent are the other F4s? Maybe the reason we don't see the BL with them is because we don't have enough s/cs yet??

Emily has a great smile, I really like this picture of her. You can tell she's guarded by all of her screencaps, at least by what we can see so far, honestly I guess I would be too, in this type of situation....
    On the other hand, I get a young Dolly Pardon vibe, especially if she has a strong accent!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4137109;
    Emily has a great smile, I really like this picture of her. You can tell she's guarded by all of her screencaps, at least by what we can see so far, honestly I guess I would be too, in this type of situation....
    On the other hand, I get a young Dolly Pardon vibe, especially if she has a strong accent!

I wonder if the bracelet's that she wears have any significance - she seems to wear them alot ...
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I wouldn't judge Emily or her thoughts & feelings on the few SC's we have of her. She is a very bubbly person. The minute you meet her you want to be her friend. She is just an amazing person. So I have no doubt she had her heart & soul in this, and had the time of her life. I would assume its the editing that is making people think otherwise, I don't know why they would edit her that way, but then again I don't know why they have early 20-somethings going after a late 30-something man. Once the season starts most of the world will probably fall in love with her, just like TPTB wanted

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4137112;
    I wouldn't judge Emily or her thoughts & feelings on the few SC's we have of her. She is a very bubbly person. The minute you meet her you want to be her friend. She is just an amazing person. So I have no doubt she had her heart & soul in this, and had the time of her life. I would assume its the editing that is making people think otherwise, I don't know why they would edit her that way, but then again I don't know why they have early 20-somethings going after a late 30-something man. Once the season starts most of the world will probably fall in love with her, just like TPTB wanted
    Sorry about that, I wasn't judging her at all OhSe7en. And I believe you 100%!! That's why I mentioned Dolly because regardless of the screencaps that we have to go by right now, there's something about her that suggests something bubbly and she's a gorgeous girl! And also thank you for giving us the insight because we really wouldn't have much of a clue by the cutting and dicing they do of these women!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4137114;
    Sorry about that, I wasn't judging her at all OhSe7en. And I believe you 100%!! That's why I mentioned Dolly because regardless of the screencaps that we have to go by right now, there's something about her that suggests something bubbly and she's a gorgeous girl! And also thank you for giving us the insight because we really wouldn't have much of a clue by the cutting and dicing they do of these women!

Oh I wasn't really responding to you! I haven't been on the board since this topic was created, so I was kind of commenting on it as a whole! haha

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4137115;
    Oh I wasn't really responding to you! I haven't been on the board since this topic was created, so I was kind of commenting on it as a whole! haha
    Okay gotcha