Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

FORT Fogey

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4136521;
    can you post the pic again please?
    The post was in response to the post below in relation to the sc of Brad and Chantal watching the river.
    Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    In the clip, she's moving/nudging his arm to wrap around her waist.

When I watch the video of that, Chantal is walking up to stand next to him and her hip hits his hand as he is trying to put it around her. That's what it looks like to me at least. Also it looks like she was going to grab his hand but he decides to put his arm around her, so she does the same.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;4136537;
    When I watch the video of that, Chantal is walking up to stand next to him and her hip hits his hand as he is trying to put it around her. That's what it looks like to me at least. Also it looks like she was going to grab his hand but he decides to put his arm around her, so she does the same.
    I'm with you. Not sure if my Chantal-love is just overwhelming my opinions or what but in motion, it looks like they're getting cozy- situating their arms around each other and she's rubbing her hip against him. Also when the the nuzzling scene is in emotion, towards the end, he opens his eyes and cocks his head to get a better look at her face.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4136538;
    I'm with you. Not sure if my Chantal-love is just overwhelming my opinions or what but in motion, it looks like they're getting cozy- situating their arms around each other and she's rubbing her hip against him. Also when the the nuzzling scene is in emotion, towards the end, he opens his eyes and cocks his head to get a better look at her face.
    can you please direct me which video ?? thanks!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4136281;
    This one??? In the next screen of that their hands are more open and moving towards each other

Also consider that they are probably moving very cautiously coz of the big cat across the river...

oh that one!

I truly believe that indeed they are very cautious to do not move too much. They obviously share this special moment but they are both caught up into looking the cat (if there is a cat because so far I could not see any LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4136552;
    can you please direct me which video ?? thanks!
    I'm not the person you asked but since I'm watching the videos right now I figured I could help. Best way to find the videos is YouTube. Search The Bachelor 15 - Brad Womack Sneak Preview and The Bachelor 15 - Brad Womack 'Will Brad Find Love?' Preview (8) both uploaded by Bachfix. The videos play is regularly and then in slow motion which helps to see the movements more easily. Hope that helps.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;4136566;
    I'm not the person you asked but since I'm watching the videos right now I figured I could help. Best way to find the videos is YouTube. Search The Bachelor 15 - Brad Womack Sneak Preview and The Bachelor 15 - Brad Womack 'Will Brad Find Love?' Preview (8) both uploaded by Bachfix. The videos play is regularly and then in slow motion which helps to see the movements more easily. Hope that helps.
    thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4136517;
    Why, doesn't he want to put his arm around his beloved voluntarily..
    Please do not take offense. But how can you make a judgement on how he is treating any of the girls off acouple screencaps. We havnt even seen the first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;4136717;
    Please do not take offense. But how can you make a judgement on how he is treating any of the girls off acouple screencaps. We havnt even seen the first episode.
    ITA. I have to wonder about the "stiff" Brad comments with Ashley H. and others on the first night. He did say that several of the girls had some really tough questions for him that first night. I can see him being pretty defensive and stiff if he is being called on the carpet or questioned about his intentions. I would think that would make anyone a bit uncomfortable. I am reserving judgement until we see the conversations that go along with the sc evidence we are looking at. I can't help but remember the caps of Ali and Chris where everyone was so sure how initmate that was and we all know how that played out. It is facinating to hear everyones take on what the body language is but I am looking forward to seeing this in action.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;4136717;
    No offense taken. No judgement is being made. It is a question being asked (repeated 1st below) In response to the post by Ryvetted lower down.
    Originally Posted by Living
    Why, doesn't he want to put his arm around his beloved voluntarily.
    Originally Posted by Ryvetted
    In the clip, she's moving/nudging his arm to wrap around her waist.
    On the other hand, maybe you picked my post in error as the editing and body language analysis thread is full of judgements. Anyways… no fuss... we join in. .