Page 9 of 536 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4133975;
    "Plant" is probably not the right word---but you are definitely getting close to the true story! Remember that the one thing all "reality" shows have in common is that much of what you see is not real. This upcoming season of TB is no exception to that rule, and it may even take "reality" completely out of the equation!
    So is the whole season a farce/fake? A scripted nonsense to please viewers and line ABC, Brad and Fliess' pockets.
    Last edited by Jasmine305; 12-29-2010 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;4134063;
    So is the whole season a farce/fake? A scripted nonsense to please viewers and line ABC, Brad and Fliess' pockets.
    That's my take. Brad is a "businessman" and I think he realized he screwed up the first time and did not take advantage of being the bachelor. He basically pissed off almost everyone and therefore did not make any money after the show.

Since then he's seen many others profit from their stint on the show so he begged Fleiss for a second chance as he knew it would the quickest and easiest way for him to get his name back out into the public arena. And this time he planned to play the game right to be able to attract investors for his bars or hotels or whatever businesses he has or wants.

And Fleiss was having a hard time coming up with a decent bachelor prospect so he agreed to Brad's "business" plan and rigged the show to have a happy ending with women with connections.

IMO I don't think it's any surprise that the so far spoiled F2 are the most high profile women with connections to money.

So the happy ending is wrapped up with a big bow and cash enclosed!!

All of the above is just my opinion of course.

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;4134068;
    That's my take. Brad is a "businessman" and I think he realized he screwed up the first time and did not take advantage of being the bachelor. He basically pissed off almost everyone and therefore did not make any money after the show.

Since then he's seen many others profit from their stint on the show so he begged Fleiss for a second chance as he knew it would the quickest and easiest way for him to get his name back out into the public arena. And this time he planned to play the game right to be able to attract investors for his bars or hotels or whatever businesses he has or wants.

And Fleiss was having a hard time coming up with a decent bachelor prospect so he agreed to Brad's "business" plan and rigged the show to have a happy ending with women with connections.

IMO I don't think it's any surprise that the so far spoiled F2 are the most high profile women with connections to money.

From my understandings from insiders, this is pretty far from the truth. I hesitate to say it is the exact opposite, but there have been several past opportunities for Brad to make appearances and the bottom line is he turned them down. He turned them down. Until now.
    Brad is successful in his own right, a self made man--he and his business partners, before Fleiss and after. Will he benefit in the future? I wouldn't be surprised.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4133975[B
    ;]"Plant" is probably not the right word---but you are definitely getting close to the true story![/B] Remember that the one thing all "reality" shows have in common is that much of what you see is not real. This upcoming season of TB is no exception to that rule, and it may even take "reality" completely out of the equation!
    Part of sleuthing is puzzling out the truth to find the answer. Please clarify. If Chantal is not a "plant", then how would you classify her, and in what way was our poster getting close to the true story? Thank you.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;4134068;

This is just my take but I don't think the fact that both F2 have money or families with money has anything to do with them being F2. Most people go on this show for the fun, possibility of fame, adventure, etc. To be able to take off 6-8wks of life, one needs to have the time and boredom to be able to do it.

The girls' financial situation is not the cause of them going on TB, it's the effect. Both have financial situations that have made it possible for them to leave for a random adventure in the middle of the year for no good reason. The same is probably true of Chris L- his dad wasn't going to fire him or rent out his room. It is my understanding that the same was true for Roberto who was just chillaxing, waiting for an agency to open up. Neither of them were rolling in money but had enough time and boredom on their hands to be able to swing it.

As for them being spoiled, well I really don't know about that. Probably is my best guess.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I have found when I make assumptions about people I do not know, I look like an ass afterwards so I try to not do it too often, but ....

My friend Brad is in LOVE , not love, but LOVE . Being in LOVE is not a business decision nor a planned media event.

What we are seeing on the screen from Jan 3 on is a story spliced together by producers to get them most viewers, the hightest ratings, the most revenue. What you hear in the media and from Chris H is also slated to do the same - get viewers to watch every Monday night - capture your attention. We will get to the same ending as what happened in real life. We just may not take the same path.

I cannot wait for the ride to begin!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4134117;
    I have found when I make assumptions about people I do not know, I look like an ass afterwards so I try to not do it too often, but ....

My friend Brad is in LOVE , not love, but LOVE . Being in LOVE is not a business decision nor a planned media event.

What we are seeing on the screen from Jan 3 on is a story spliced together by producers to get them most viewers, the hightest ratings, the most revenue. What you hear in the media and from Chris H is also slated to do the same - get viewers to watch every Monday night - capture your attention. We will get to the same ending as what happened in real life. We just may not take the same path.

Aww. Awesome. I don't care who she is as long as they're happy and together. I'm Team Happy End all the way, every time
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4134117;

I am so happy to hear this. I can't wait for the season to begin. I hope Fleiss doesn't mess this up with his storytelling/drama and we get a real love story at last!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;4134125;
    I am so happy to hear this. I can't wait for the season to begin. I hope Fleiss doesn't mess this up with his storytelling/drama and we get a real love story at last!
    Don't get your hopes too high!

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4134127;
    Don't get your hopes too high!
    I'm not sure how to take this. Are you implying Brad is not in love, Chantal is not the F1 or just that there won't be a "real love story"? Should we just be looking for a different F1?